Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,461 to 11,480 of 14,348

iwanttodie

[quote=Lunapplebloom]@Shadowing27 Oh, I just meant overall look looks like Rainbow Dash, even though it's a different tail. Though it looks nice to me anyways.

@CorporalPegasus Ah yeah! I would go for something like that.

Ah yes, I got one, though it was back in the very day it came out.

After rolling her eyes to Discord's joke, Luna smirked some more. "we shall see about that. Our dignity shall remain intact." she declares, as she pokes him with her hoof in the belly. She then looks to Celestia, with a touch of excitement in her eyes. "Where shall we hold this challenge?"

</blockquote>

Ah,now I see it.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Twilight_Crow

@Drobotic I no WiiU

Feeling a bit better today,
I'm glad to read I'm not the only one that thinks "Spike at your service" was bad.

Celestia rolls her eyes at the other two demigods antics. I swear sometimes they act just like children. Then she rubs a hoof on her chin, pondering Luna's question for a moment. Finally turning to face her sister. "We should use a secluded place no one dares to go, a place of darkness that is chaotic enough to make Discord "comfortable". Also, it must hold the implements for this challenge..." She smiles mischievously. "We are using your room dear sister!" Says Celestia while turning around, directing herself to Canterlot castle's doors.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Discostew

Discord, still taking sips from his guzzler hat, stepped between the princesses and the doors of the castle. He waves his finger at them. "No no, ladies, allow me." He turns away from them towards the gates, about to snap his fingers, but turns his head back to look at them with a stern look and his pointer finger raised. "But I expect no deceptions when we arrive." With a snap of his fingers, the 3 immortals vanish, and reappear within Princess Luna's chambers. The chambers were dark and mysterious, to which Discord breathed a sigh of relief. Looking around, his face expressed a look of confusion as he inspected the furnishings that encompassed the room. "How unusual arrangements. Never thought of you as the batty-type, Luna." The furnishings were settled on the floor, but the three were upside-down on the ceiling, looking up at them. Discord smacks himself on his forehead. "Silly me." He snaps his fingers once again, and the entire room rotates as the three hovered in the air till they were right-side up in the room. "A minor miscalculation on my part. No harm done." He walked around, admiring the room as he passed a window framing the outside of the chambers. His face froze, and he paused after noticing numerous objects and ponies outside falling upwards towards the sky. Darting his wide-opened eyes back and forth to make sure the princesses didn't notice the chaos outside, he snapped his fingers silently, and everything outside that was falling upwards floated slowly towards the ground. "Yep, no...harm...done...."

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Wildvine53

@ToastyYogurt thanks for sharing all the different fan art, it's kind of neat to see such a variation.

As AppleJack groggily dragged her apple baskets around Sweet Apple Acres, she was surprised to see dark clouds heading her way. What the hay? Rainbow Dash said we weren't due for another rain until next week. As the clouds drew over head, Applejack noticed this was no ordinary rain storm. She stuck out her tongue, to confirm her theory Chocolate Rain? It can't be! We locked Discord up for good this time, didn't we? I better find Twilight, she'll know what to do! With the threat of Discord looming, Applejack packs up her equipment, and started off towards the library.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

iwanttodie

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Have I mentioned I like Rarijack artwork?

When I saw that, my first Instinct was to draw a picture of Rarity w/ Applejack's Head and a trollface.

I am a terrible person D:

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Drobotic

Like my new avatar,guys?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

pikku

So, who else is going to be attending Bronycon this year?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

iwanttodie

Drobotic wrote:

Like my new avatar,guys?

Yea... wutisit

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Electricmastro

Drobotic wrote:

Like my new avatar,guys?

Sgt. Frog. Ahh yes, in the days before I met One Piece and Fairy Tail, Sgt. Frog used to be my closest anime companion in which I watched fan-made subs from FaiTakeruSachiko, who then sadly had to take all of them down for fear of suspension. It was actually a sad departure at that time and felt like I had to move on from Sgt. Frog entirely. That is, until I saw this just now:

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend bronies, TC here feeling better and very happy cause she finally got the first two numbers of the MLP comic , Twilight's covers of course yay.

FoTW

Another saturday, another ==Fic of The Week== . Here goes one for our comic fans:
The Rise of Iron Mare by Alexstrazsa
[On Fimfiction Crossover Incomplete Teen]
With Twilight Sparkle as Tony Stark... hey they have the same initials! Cool.
Inspired by the movie, this piece puts lots of imagination in how to translate it all onto the world of Equestria.
Writing is insightful and very vivid. A total must for Iron Man/MLP fans, even if it´s just starting.

Awesomest cover ever:
Untitled

And funny Art:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Pikmaniac Does that mean your going to be attending it? But in any case, I probably won't be, but I would love to. It would be sort of a dream come true to be able to attend, and everyone else to as well that's part of the thread. It would be a jolly good time.

@ToastyYogurt I've also been a bit rude in not commenting. I would like to thank you for your picture contributions as well. (Except maybe the last one.)

@Drobotic Yeah, it looks ok I guess.

@MasterGraveheart I can follow that as well. But I don't see it really that way since she's had probably the most screen time of anypony from the show. She tends to work well with others to bounce off of.

"Yes Sister, excellent idea," Luna says with glee, before stopping to realize what she may have been saying. "Wait, art thou suggesting my room is untidy?" She asks with a shocked, but knowing, face. "I assure you, my room is tidier than yours." she declares, before being whisked away with her sister by Discords magic. After the being turned right side up, she takes a quick look around, before saying. "Well, maybe not." slightly embarrassed by the mess. The room was around the same side as Celestia's chambers, but a bit darker from the starry curtains that covered some of the windows. The ceiling was covered in a celestial spectacle of all the different constellations of the night sky. In the room, there were books lining one side of the wall, with a wide variety of subjects. in the center, there were a couple of dark blue pillows to be seated on, and a bed to the side of them. And on the other side was TV with a bunch of game consoles and accessories lying cluttered about. She quickly tidied a few things with her magic, before saying to the two, "Take a seat." then directing her voice to Discord with a smirk "Make yourself comfortable. I shall be wiping my floor with you soon enough."

@Twilight_Crow a big thanks for showing that playlist from a while ago. Out of all the songs I listened to so far, my favorite probably has to go to this one. Though I think you posted this not to long ago.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

As Luna was speaking to him, Discord had already knelt down in front of Luna's game consoles and was rummaging through her game collection. He noticed a particular game, pulled it out, and raised it in the air to take a better look at it. He questioned Luna about it. "You've got 'Stone Escapist 3'? I just barely started the 2nd one." Immediately following, a faint sound played out of nowhere. He put the game back in its place, got up, and walked over to the couch and sat down. As he sat, he kept adjusting his rump to get comfortable, but couldn't. Adjusting to the left, then to the right, then he began bouncing up and down, but failed. He pulled out a needle, and jabbed it into the cushion. The cushion deflated, though it was filled with foam. He slouched into position on the couch. "Ahhhhh......much better."

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TeeJay

So....no episode this week?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

No episode? What do you mean @DiscordedTeeJay?

Edit: hmmmmm, I see. I looked it up avoided spoilers and no episode till Jan. 19th

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@DiscordedTeejay They're waiting on Discord's cel-shading to render

@ToastyYogurt Sorry for not commenting. I do read everyone's posts though! Just came back from China too! Still adjusting to the delay in timezones though

@Twilight_Crow Glad to know you're feeling better now!

Sorry, no new RP posts from me. Still trying to cook up an idea. I'm also writing a new Crossover Fanfic (much shorter in length though) called "The Teacher and the Angels" >:]

Can any of you guess what it's going to be about?

EDIT: Here's a WIP of the Stargazer planet of Saturnia.

Untitled

I need to color the mountains.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Gummioguava

Although he thought it extremely rude of Pinkie to just pick him up without much warning or even his permission to do so, he once again didn't really care though, because he was use her randomness. I stared around at the partially blurry ponies that they hopped by, he always felt a little sick when she was hopping, but he never threw up, delicious food would be wasted. He especially wasn't going to throw up now though, the tarts were way too delicious!

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

MasterGraveheart

Random Thought: I think the Cutie Mark Crusaders should be credited with saving Equestria in the Season 4 opening.

Derpy sits in the background, watching everything go by. She noms a muffin. It tastes good. She noms another... and another... and another... muffin wrappers litter the area. At least it smells like baked goods now.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.