Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,441 to 11,460 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@Shadowing27: I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I didn't mean to and am sorry if I had, and ignoring me and the RP isn't going to solve anything. If you're taking me up on my offer, wiping the slate clean and watching for a while, please tell me. Or you can get back into RPing again. Your choice. If you don't respond to this, I'll have to ignore all of your posts so that I can move(I don't want Pinkie to wake up now because if she does, she's going to see "Mr. Cake," and I'm not sure if "he" will react.).

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

iwanttodie

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@Shadowing27: I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I didn't mean to and am sorry if I had, and ignoring me and the RP isn't going to solve anything. If you're taking me up on my offer, wiping the slate clean and watching for a while, please tell me. Or you can get back into RPing again. Your choice. If you don't respond to this, I'll have to ignore all of your posts so that I can move(I don't want Pinkie to wake up now because if she does, she's going to see "Mr. Cake," and I'm not sure if "he" will react.).

Yeah I'm gonna wipe the slate.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew Whoopsie, I somehow mistranslated what you said previously.

Luna was puzzled for a second, then it suddenly clicked. "Ah, but of course." She says, using her magic to pull out her Midnight Blue 3DS. Within a few moments, she had found the code. "Here is what you seek," bringing the screen to Discords face, with a cocky smirk on her face. "Prepare for thy flank to be kicked."

@Shadowing I agree, that does look familiar to a certain DJ. Also your OC looks good with his color, though he does look to similar to another pony.

@LZBirdboi Friendship is naughty? Btw, Pinkie Pie can totally beat that guys creepy smile.
Untitled

@CorporalPegasus Thanks. And might I say Mario riding Rainbow Dash is nothing short of awesome.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Discostew Whoopsie, I somehow mistranslated what you said previously.

Luna was puzzled for a second, then it suddenly clicked. "Ah, but of course." She says, using her magic to pull out her Midnight Blue 3DS. Within a few moments, she had found the code. "Here is what you seek," bringing the screen to Discords face, with a cocky smirk on her face. "Prepare for thy flank to be kicked."

@Shadowing I agree, that does look familiar to a certain DJ. Also your OC looks good with his color, though he does look to similar to another pony.

@LZBirdboi Friendship is naughty? Btw, Pinkie Pie can totally beat that guys creepy smile.
Untitled

@CorporalPegasus Thanks. And might I say Mario riding Rainbow Dash is nothing short of awesome.

Who does it look like? The only pony I found looking like that was PaleoSteno, and that's a UNICORN. (and isn't as famous as most)

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Discostew

Discord conjured up his Cosmic Black 3DS in his hand, and began reading the code shoved in his face, repeating the digits as he inputted them.... "...1.....2.....3.....4.....5.......that's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage." Discord looked around, hoping that somepony got the reference. All the townfolk made no sound, except for a few that could be heard coughing. "Figures...", said Discord as he turned back to this 3DS to continued with the code. As he finished, he tested the sync. The 3DS gave off a clicking sounds as the test proceeded, until it gave off a "DING!" sound, signaling it finished. "There we go." He folded the 3DS closed, then he folded it again, and again, and again, until it was a tiny box, and then vanished with a puff of smoke. "Now...", said Discord as he looked at the princesses, rubbing his hands together and giving off an evil grin and chuckle. "Let the games begin!" Discord claps his hands, and a chocolate-milk-raining, cotton-candy-cloud guzzler hat appear on his head. "I'll accept your defeat now while you still have your dignity....actually, you'd lose that too.", he said, arms folded and chuckling as he sucked from the swirly straw extending out of his hat.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

GuardianKing

Morpheus wandered about the EverFree Forest. The layout was different from what he was used to. Alone and without his team and gear, he snuck through the back window of a hut in the woods. The infrastructure was made of straw and hay all held together by a wooden frame. There were bottles of various hues marked with cryptic labels. The lights were off; no, there were no lights. He checked for a switch, but he found nothing. Channeling what power he could borrow from Pandora's Box (because if the Tartarus is cannon, then I'm allowed to use other elements of Greek Myths. Plus, it's part of the character) to see in the dark, the Captain noticed a purge book labeled "Progress Log." He walked up to it and flipped through the pages. He read aloud what he saw on the preface.

"Name: Twilight Sparkle
Race: Unicorn
Usage of this book: Progress log of my magical abilities. Keep safe in case of surprise test I'm not prepared for."

"So, I've landed about 200 in the past. If I'm right, that's Lavender's... Nevermind. What's it doing here though?"

He had no time to finish that thought, for he heard the front door slam shut. Without looking back, he hopped out the window he came from and ran away.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Shadowing27: Alright, your slate is clean. Feel free to come back in when you feel ready! Sorry about this whole thing again. Our style of role play is different from the Pokemon RP on this site (I bring it up now because I just found it, you never know what you're missing when you only check one thread ).

The sun was high in the sky, and the chocolate rain-filled cotton candy clouds were high in the sky. Pinkie Pie was hopping through a field of fruity-flavored grass. Every time her hooves touched the ground, she took a big munch of the sugary sweet blades, having a contest with herself to see who could eat the most. She won by a landslide. After her tummy stuffing victory, she stopped for shade near a giant grape lollipop near the lollipop woods, where lollipops the size of ten ponies sprouted from the chocolate soil. She was walking over to the cherry soda lake for a drink when she realized her hooves were sinking into the ground making splashes as she walked. The chocolate soil was melting! The sun suddenly got as bright as an oven. Pinkie was sinking deeper and deeper into the freshly made chocolate ocean. The fruity grass floated flat on the top. The lollipops in the woods slowly toppled down and drowned. A whirlpool forms somewhere in the chaos as Pinkie is helplessly pooled into it, splashing her hooves and yelling for help as she sinks, holding her breath-
Pinkie wakes up in the middle of the Sugarcube Corner floor, sun blazing at her. "Huh, that's funny. Usually I take a bath in the Cherry Soda lake, climb the cake mountain, and dance with the Gingerbread man on top before that happens!" She gets up and makes breakfast out of the few tarts left from her raid last night.
(Image source)

EDIT
Untitled
The weird stuff keeps on coming! (Click the image for source, as always. Yeah, the source is a random Lunachan conversation. I can't find the image anywhere else.)

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

GuardianKing

"Everything happens for a reason. That's what you told me. That's what I've come to believe. It's what a man just like you made me see a long time ago. So, what reason do I have for being here?"

The Captain crawled out the thick sea of endless green, and he stood facing an endless gorge drowning in highly acidic tar (that cliff Twilight jumps off of in S1EP15)

"From here I can see... Canterlot!" (because relatively speaking, Ponyville is still too small to be seen from that far.)

"So... 200 years in the past and lost amidst a maze known as the still blooming land of Equestria. Mother won't give birth to me for at least another... Hmm..."

He checked his watch.

"Ah.... So she's already... And father took me..."

Morpheus sighed.

"Crap, this is going to be complicated."

A calm, soothing wind blew by. What little grass there was to combat the horrid tar that slept in the abyss whistled a silent song. Morpheus closed his eyes for a second, before he looked up at the clear, azure sky. The planet's only sun glittered like a marble on the surface of his scarlet eyes. He smiled as he envisioned that world in which he grew up located somewhere far away. The Captain sat down for a second and dreamt. He dreamt of the suns of dusk, how they set the sky ablaze and paved the way for the restless stars that ruled the sky of night. He saw the flowers of winter in dream, along with the roses of spring, the kaleidoscopic fruits of summer, and the silver leaves of fall. He let his mind drift away to the scent of Vanillaweed, as he watched the higher sun set in the west and the lower sun in the north. A nostalgic chill slithered down his spine. He missed home more than ever before. He missed his true home and the calling of the stars above.

"What if I don't make it back? Do I have to wait 200 years for a third time?"

He sighed.

"History tried to get rid of me. It succeeded once, when I closed the box. 200 years twice later, I saw Asteria again. That time, I wouldn't let things get the best of me again."

He felt his pockets for a good minute or two. at last, Morpheus pulled out a ring crafted in the finest gold. He whispered something to himself. The Star Gazer Captain then clapped his hooves.

"No matter! I must go to Canterlot at once and inquire more of my whereabouts. On-y-va!"

Morpheus dove back into the depth of the EverFree Forest. On his way out, his attention had been caught by a TimberWolf. The creature jumped him full of rage and anger. The Captain swiftly dodge the thing and broke its neck with a single kick that blazed like wildfire. After killing the wolf, he turned his head to the left and saw some sort of brown cloud hovering above a distant town.

"Impossible! That's Ponyville! At least, I think it's Ponyville."

He pressed a few buttons on a brace around his hoof kept well hidden by his sleeves. A holographic map appeared floating about a foot or two away from his face. The device had sustained great damage from the fall. Still, it's basic functions worked. However, since the link hasn't even been set yet in the time he is in, the brace did not allow him to contact his crew in the faraway future.

"No matter. I'm scanning the area. Let me see... Yes, that is indeed Ponyville!"

He noticed the brown cloud puff and retract like a blowfish.

"What in Pandora's name is going down there?!"

The Captain examined the road ahead. He didn't have sufficient energy to channel Pandora's might. Stranded in a foreign time and without his gear and crew, the Captain took his first step in what would soon become one heck of a long journey back home.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

E32014Intern

Hi everypony it's after the holidays and i am pretty sure you all are chilling with the new my little pony game update for android and i would like more friends my id is Justinbug2

Temp Intern at Nintendo Treehouse!

MasterGraveheart

Hey everypony! Let's share some news.

Apparently, the Season 3 finale is only going to be a 1-parter and episode 8 remains a mystery. Since the final episode of a season traditionally wraps up a theme for that season, that'll probably be a Mane 6/Twilight episode. Meaning between the two last unannounced episodes, we still need a Rarity episode.

What's bothering me is that episode 8. Why is that one being so hush-hush. My theory/hope is that it's a Derpy episode that'll air in secret. Might not happen, but that's my hope.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@Mastergraveheart They announced every episode but one, i think you're missing the second Spike episode, "Just For Sidekicks". The one that hasn't been announced is likely a Rarity episode, and It's About Time, i mean, she didn't have any episode at all in the year 2012!

@Toasty Huh a half pony-dragon thingamajing? Looks cool put something seems off about the tail.

Also someone make this into a game! (Its Banjo-Kazooie, if you dont reconise it)
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

@CorporalPegasus: Ikr? So nice it's my Backloggery Avatar now. And yeah, the tail does look off, but I chaulk that up to somebody taking an image of Pinkie Pie and drawing a crude tail and pair of wings. And I don't know what's up with the outline of the original tail being in there....
Also, awesome Banjo-Kazooie homage.

I'm pretty okay.

Drobotic

So,who else besides me got a Wii U during the holidays?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

ToastyYogurt

Drobotic wrote:

So,who else besides me got a Wii U during the holidays?

I!

I'm pretty okay.

Discostew

If you count launch, then that would include me.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

ToastyYogurt

Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repeat. Pull out tart. Stuff face. Repe-

The pantry was empty. There were no more tarts. No more tarts? No! There's gotta be more around here. Pinkie searched for as much as a crumb left in the house. She opened every kitchen door, and pulled out every kitchen drawer. But the only crumb left was not fit for a mouse. Pinkie licked it off the floor anyway. She couldn't let good tart go to waste. She couldn't let a good tart go. She needed them. They were way to yummy to resist! But she couldn't wake the Cakes up. Even the tasty lure of delicious tarts wasn't enough to make her forget what happened the last time she woke up the Cakes early.... Pinkie shuddered. If only there was a place that made the same exact tarts.... that's it! She'll go out and check every house in her way until she finds a tart like the most tastiest she ever had! Pinkie takes her bag and packs a few emergency cupcakes from the counter Gummy was munching from. "Wanna came with, Gummy?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she picked up Gummy, put him on her back, and left Sugarcube Corner.

Oh look! A Centuar!
Untitled
(Want the source? You know what to do.)
I wonder how long I can put up a pic after every post. (Well, excluding the one before this one) There's quite a few fat Celestia pics I can slap in.

I'm pretty okay.

iwanttodie

Very creative

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Aqueous

"Alright Twilight. First thing is first, find Spike. Then I can get a letter to the Princess and ask her why in Equestria she has the sun up in the middle of the night." Twilight looks both ways for Spike. "Well off to Rarity's then." Twilight walks in the general direction of Rarity's, expecting Spike to be there at the window, waiting for Rarity to wake up.

(I got one)

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Shadowing27 Oh, I just meant overall look looks like Rainbow Dash, even though it's a different tail. Though it looks nice to me anyways.

@CorporalPegasus Ah yeah! I would go for something like that.

Ah yes, I got one, though it was back in the very day it came out.

After rolling her eyes to Discord's joke, Luna smirked some more. "we shall see about that. Our dignity shall remain intact." she declares, as she pokes him with her hoof in the belly. She then looks to Celestia, with a touch of excitement in her eyes. "Where shall we hold this challenge?"

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.