Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,421 to 11,440 of 14,348

StarBoy91

Thank you, Lunapplebloom!
Anypony ready for the New Year (unless it's already the new year for some of you)?

To each their own

iwanttodie

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

StarBoy91

Happy New Year, everypony, I hope everyone has a great one!

To each their own

Twilight_Crow

Happy New Year Everypony!!

The Best of wishes for all.

Sorry won't be around much the next few days. I catched a bad cold, feel terrible. *cough cough achoooo-
I'll try to help keep the RP moving forward though.

What... are you talking about? Says Celestia, with bothered tone and rising an eyebrow.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

StarBoy91

I hope you feel better, Twilight_Crow

To each their own

Twilight_Crow

RetroBrony91 wrote:

I hope you feel better, Twilight_Crow

Thanks Retro.
Nice new avi btw. Good luck with your MS paint pony.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYPONY! HOPE EVERYONE'S HAVING A GREAT TIME!

@Twilight_Crow Aww... Hope you feel better soon

@RetroBrony91 You're getting better and better at this!

@Everypony After a long time without Wi-Fi on my vacation in China, I discover the forum got an extra 3 pages of RP. Can anypony give me a quick summary of what happened so far?

The Captain wishes you Happy New Year as well!

Untitled

Okay, so he's drunk at this time. :S Still the feeling remains.

Have some quick art a la Doctor Who. (I still need to watch the Christmas special.)
Untitled
Also, check what I got guys!
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Happy New Year to all of you, and I hope everypony has a wonderful day!

@Twilight_Crow Aww, Sorry you have to feel sick, and just when the new year is coming in as well. Hope you feel better soon.

@RetroBrony91 I'm ready. It hasn't quite reached it here yet, but it will soon enough.

@Discostew Exactly what I thought. Oh well, time will tell.

@Chrysalis Here are where things stand I think. Princesses are dealing with Discord. Pinkie is still on the Sugar Cube Corner floor. Gummy is eating some breakfast. Applejack is just starting to tend to the chores. And Crysalis is entering Sugar Cube Corner as Mr Cake. Hope that was useful.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

My first forum post of 2013. Happy winter!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CorporalPegasus

Happy 2013 everypony! Hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve. Sorry i dissapeared for a few days, but i was needed somewhere else. Luckily i was able to see this weeks episode.

@Chrysalis that is a GB Micro right? I love these!

@Lunapplebloom I like the new name change.

This week's episode was eh... it just did not feel right. Spike became clumsy for no reason and the CGI felt out of place. The jokes weren't funny either. Honestly....this my least favourite episode in the whole series.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Drawdler

I just want to say I'm honestly really disappointed in Season Three. The two parted consisted of the only episodes I'd go so far as to say I dislike and Spike At Your Service was very mediocre. The rest of the episodes were solid, though, and the next episode will probably become one of my favorites, but I really don't think it was worth the wait overall... (No, I'm not trying to edge anypony on, I've just been reserving my thoughts about it until I saw more of this season.)
Also, I hope everypony has a happy 2013! It's already the 2nd here

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Electricmastro

Nibelilt wrote:

I just want to say I'm honestly really disappointed in Season Three. The two parted consisted of the only episodes I'd go so far as to say I dislike and Spike At Your Service was very mediocre. The rest of the episodes were solid, though, and the next episode will probably become one of my favorites, but I really don't think it was worth the wait overall... (No, I'm not trying to edge anypony on, I've just been reserving my thoughts about it until I saw more of this season.)
Also, I hope everypony has a happy 2013! It's already the 2nd here

I honestly think some of the episodes seem a little choppy, maybe when they extend their time limit, they will be able to tell their stories more...consistently.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

iwanttodie

I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING
LOOK AT THIS
Untitled
HIS NAME IS 'SCRATCH'
LOOK AT HIS GLASSES
THEY COPIED US

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

ToastyYogurt

SPOILER EVEN THOUGH EVERPONY'S PROBABLY SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE BY NOW
Spike at Your Service is probably the most cliche episode since Ticket Master. And it follows the biggest crappy cartoon cliche: A character is changed in some form for the sake of a plot line. In this case Spike and his sudden slopiness. I really hope this isn't a sign that FiM is losing its steam. I could go into a bigger debbie downer mood, but I don't want the whole thread to panic. I'm sure that we'll see more good episodes in the future. After all, it doesn't seem like DHX to intentionally disappoint the bronies in order to go the easy way and produce a cartoon that would appeal only to little girls.
THE SPOILERS HAVE ENDED

@Shadowing27: Huh. What a coinkidink. By the way, are you still roleplaying?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LzWinky

You bronies have been very.........nauuuuuuuuuuughty >:3

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iwanttodie

I made an OC today because i'm bored .-.
Waddya think, too 'OCish'?
Untitled

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Discostew

Discord still had his arm stretched out, waiting for a response. "Come on, Luna. Hork it up. Don't keep us waiting. Or, are you having second thoughts?"

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

LzWinky

He looks sad and uh...sad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Electricmastro

LZBirdboi wrote:

He looks sad and uh...sad

Well let's wash that sadness away with.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.