Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,401 to 11,420 of 14,348

Arianabtd

Just finished the new episode...

SPOILERS.
Not to be a hater, but Spike really isn't my favorite MLP character... But before I watched the episode I decided to keep an open mind. I still didn't enjoy it that much, I feel like this was like a "Really boring filler episode." If that made any sense, I just got really bored watching it.
As @SomePonies have already posted, Spike wasn't his tidy self as he usually is, I think it was weird that they made it that way. And again, I didn't really enjoy it.

SPOILERS END.

Almost forgot, I just watched the first two episodes of the first season of MLP:FIM, I don't know why I haven't watched them sooner, but I really liked it! Especially Pinkie Pie x3.
Untitled

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

FoTW

Yep, time for today's ==Fic of The Week== everypony.
A little more Christmas for everyone that likes Past Sins. This week Pen Stroke posted the first couple of chapters of the last part of the "In The Family" miniseries:
Winter Bells by Pen Stroke
[On Finfiction Slice-of-life Incomplete Everyone]
Is the first Hearth's Warming for Nyx, and she is going to spend it with her new family, if they accept her.
You can expect the usual Stroke quality, dig in.

So, yeah I didn't like this week's episode but it has salveagable things, and the fandom helps:
Untitled

And some art:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Discostew

I'm quite amazed at how quickly people are able to draw/color/etc some of these pieces of art, considering it was only today the episode aired,which they are based off of .

Discord had his head turned, looking at something in the distance, arms folded and jaw moving. The silence after Celestia's speech broke Discord out of his daze. He turned to Celestia and extended his arm out to her with a wrapper in his hand. He responded to her with a mouth full of taffy. “Oh I'm sorry, did you want some?” Seeing Celestia's lack of amusement, Discord threw the foil wrapper into his mouth and swallowed it and the taffy down. “Don't look at me like that, princess. I'm not the one that was going to be creating havoc, though I guess I should feel insulted for not being invited to participate. Speaking of which, your absence on the train is the least of your concerns.” Discord giggled as he motioned to Celestia, waving his arm back and forth, thumb extended in the direction of Luna and the crowd of ponies.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

LzWinky

Wildvine53 wrote:

An Ed Edd n Eddy brony scam, this might just be the best possible thing ever!
Untitled

OMG, I laughed at this

Also, this discussion needs more top hats, pipes, and monocles Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Electricmastro

I wonder if they quality of many episode will improve with an extension of the time limit. Ya know, the fact that they have less than 30 minutes to tell a whole story when it isn't a two parter. I feel as if the episodes where longer, they would have better time explaining. IDK.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Lunapplebloom

@Konata Yay! Glad you got that taken care of.

@Twilight_Crow lol That comic explains it then.

I think everyone touched upon what was wrong with the episode, though the most glaring for me was that Spike just wasn't himself for some of it. I mean you can have those kinda days that everything you touch turns out bad, but this was a bit much. Not my least favorite, but definitely not a favorite.

Also, if anypony has a hard time of getting a hold of the new MLP comic book, here.

Luna was glad to see that her sister was alright, even though she hid the whole abdicating the thrown thing behind her back. Regardless, now was not the time to to have it out with her. After hearing Discords words, she knew she needed to try and get the populace to safety. "Who knows what he may have in store for them." She thought to herself. She flew close to her sister and whispered the plan in her ear. "Sister, we must get everypony out of harms way, I'll evacuate them, and you shall distract him. I'll be back when I get them to the safety point." Her face turns to concern, and says "Be careful, Tia." Then with a stern face, also adds, "And don't think we're done yet."

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

"Evacuate? Are we having a wizard's duel?" Below the two princesses was Discord lying on the ground with one hand holding up an ear trumpet. "There's no need for that. In fact, I think they should all have a front row seat." He snaps his fingers, and the crowd of ponies disappear and reappear in rows on benches that also appear out of thin air. Several ponies are also seen with popcorn tubs, enjoying themselves.

Discostew

RainbowCrasher

Ehhh, for some twisted reason I prefered this ep to Apple Family Reunion, or equal. It was fun, predictable, lazy stuff, though I might change opinions.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Twilight_Crow

"Duel!?" says Celestia alarmed. "Oh nononono." She steps beside Discord, puts a wing over his shoulder and walks with him. "No, duels... duels are straght forward and boring, you attack, I attack, repeat. What is the fun in that? Perhaps if we do something else, another kind of competicion. Something chaotic and nosensical, something that only crazy people do and I would never..." Celestia then turns to look at her sister who returns the stare with a questioning look. "VIDEOGAMES!" Shouts the Princess, while showing a thootie smile.

Hey listen to this:
Today Everfree Radio played the Top 100 brony songs of 2012 there are lots of musical talent on the fandom, but I know how tiring is looking through it all, but here it is, the best, ready for you to listen: Youtube Playlist

And becuase relevant:

Original Discord song.

Enjoy.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Untitled

...I don't approve of smoking.

>:[

It's just not the same without a pipe >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintengirl

I showed a little kid the first 2 episodes of MLP. She asked me "Why is Pinkie so adorable?" and said she liked "The Evil Pony"/Luna the best. It was adorable.
On the topic of the episode, everyone has pretty much brought up the points of why I didn't like it. I also didn't like the "Pinkie Pie mustache" thing they had going on. I never really found mustache jokes funny imo.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

StarBoy91

Hello, everypony! Can you believe that 2013 is coming in just two days? That's crazy!

In other news, I just made myself a new Pony Generator/MS Paint-made avi:
Untitled
Let me know what you think!
For my next avi, which won't be for awhile, I should consider making it 100% on MS Paint

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ToastyYogurt

Anypony want more weirdish art? Have some pregnant ponies!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
(Click them for larger, sourcier goodness)
Whoever can guess who the father is for each gets a cupcake.
But wait, there's more!

@Retrobrony91: Your MS Paint skills are pretty good.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

StarBoy91

Thank you, ToastyYogurt

To each their own

Lunapplebloom

@RetroBrony91 That looks awesome. Rearing at the top of a cliff and about to jump off. Very stylish.

@Nintengirl lol That's so cute and funny at the same time. I love hearing the opinions through the eyes of a child on these things.

@MasterGraveheart Aww, a little late in the Christmas thing, but it's so cute it doesn't matter. And apologies accepted

Luna was puzzled at her sister not following the plan till the word videogames was heard. "Huzzah!" She exclaims with excitement. She always enjoyed a challenge, especially when it came to videogames. With excitement, she yells "Which shall it be then!? Pony Kart 7!? Pony Tennis!? Super Pony Strikers Charged!? Filly Icarus: Uprising!?..." She stopped as she realized she was being watched by hundreds of her subjects. After an embarrassed squee, she immediately takes a royal stance. "Ahem, a vIdeogame shall do, preferably Pony Kart." She says sheepishly. "What say you, Discord?"

And found this funny, if a bit mean.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

@MasterGraveheart That looks like something Hasbro should consider making for next Christmas. I'd buy it.

@Lunapplebloom I loved the comic. It's so mischievious with Discord and Trollestia (Luna is not amused), though that "PS" could backfire if what we've seen is true.

Discord, circling the princesses as he floated in the air on his back, put his hand up to his chin, and began stroking his beard as he pondered on the suggestion. His eyes darted in different directions as he pondered; upwards, downwards, left and right, cross-eyed, and blinking as if he was forming a secret code in his head. He then floated above the two princesses, and laid across their backs, with his upper body across Celestia's back. He took his hand and slowly rubbed his finger along the edge of Celestia's necklace. “Well, I don't know. I would have preferred a little carnage and mayhem in a more.....tangible sense. But I guess this'll have to do with inferior minds. Alright then, I accept.” He snapped his fingers once again, and the benches the surrounding ponies sat on disappeared, causing them to fall to the ground. Whimpering was heard as the popcorn tubs were also gone. “But....I do have one item of business to deal with first. There's a little unfinished transaction to be done here.” Discord, still stretched across the princesses, looked over at Luna from the opposite side of Celestia with a grin and a raised eyebrow, arm extended, and giving a hand gesture of wanting something.

Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.