Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 14,348

Aqueous

@FlutteryshyGuy - I thought you were always Flutteryshy. That is full of yay. I don't watch or read King my self but the person I mentioned does, so it's how I learned about them. I'll tell you through the friend's list who to look for, I wouldn't want any 14 year old ponies running into this character. He's done The Tommyknockers, It and The Landangoiers. (My spelling is terrible). I think his reviews of those will explain it. I got Twilight Sparkle and Flutteryshy so perfectly, if I changed anything, one would take a hit and they happen to be my favourite two.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Aqueous- I added you back, hooray for more friends!
@FluttershyGuy - That video is so amazing!
I found this cool cover of Becoming Popular from episode 9, I've had it on repeat for a while now
[youtube:n6VNLdtj0R0&feature=BFp&list=FL4JazOeUd7TVvw8E-xwT0Ow]

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

@FlutterShyGuy That pianist is amazing. I love piano covers.

EDIT: Just noticed this: Am I the only one here with a non-pony avatar? XD

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - no but your the only one commenting regularly without one, at least looking over the forum and what's been posted recently.
Edit: Never mind then AtomicWaffles is here now

Edited on by Aqueous

TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

EvilRegal

Only got a sec. Have to share this real quick! May want to cover your eyes, Georgia Bulldog fans, this isn't pretty!
FOREVER!!!!!!!!! It's Pinception!!!
Untitled
Pinkie, y u in that pink horse's mouth??? Horse, y u pink???

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TheKingOfTown

@Aqueous
I've posted here before.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Aqueous

AtomicWaffles wrote:

@Aqueous
I've posted here before.

I know but I haven't seen you in a while, in fact checking back it was Monday. Sorry about that.
Tried to write it to avoid that kind of mistake.
Actually I don't believe we have said anything to each other before.

TheKingOfTown

Oh. Well, hello then.

Aqueous

Yes, hello. How are you?

TheKingOfTown

Uh, good. I don't know if you remember, but I used to have a Fluttershy avatar when I was named AtomicOtaku.

TeeJay

Butts in between Atomic Waffles and Aqueous

Hi!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TheKingOfTown

Someone post ponies quick! Uh, uh...
[youtube:qVCFV7jT9ho&feature=fvst]

Aqueous

Ok. maybe that's why I don't recognize your avatar or you being here. Sorry, about that. I have a powerful memory but it is not infallible. I think I remember that now but it's a bit hard with my headache. Also nice to see your doing well.

Ok, quick post;
[youtube:lX2lywymFCE]
I've been keeping a stock pile of pony images and videos I found to slowly post here. shhh....

Edited on by Aqueous

3Daniel

so i am not trying to insult anyone but is this like a real show or something? i am completely ignorant when it comes to ponies but i've seen similar threads on other forums and not sure if i should be reading everything as sarcastic or truthful? also, i watch the real housewives so in no way do i have taste when it comes to television i am just a homeless guy drinking near the tracks of the pony topic train and am wondering if its the hooch causing me to see things or not.

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
3Daniel - 3DS tag/wiiu id/colors id
wawigi #1

Aqueous

vvaluigi wrote:

so i am not trying to insult anyone but is this like a real show or something? i am completely ignorant when it comes to ponies but i've seen similar threads on other forums and not sure if i should be reading everything as sarcastic or truthful? also, i watch the real housewives so in no way do i have taste when it comes to television i am just a homeless guy drinking near the tracks of the pony topic train and am wondering if its the hooch causing me to see things or not.

Umm, yes it's real and it's extremely good, the writing is great and the characters are hilarious, watching this won't hurt at all. Though it took me time to get over the large eyes, it's just something that distributed me. I would say watch it from the beginning but the later episodes of the show are far better. I'll let another brony suggest a couple to start with as my idea of humour is not always the best and I would not know which one to direct you to to start on.

3Daniel

i'll give it a shot. lol

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
wawigi #1

Aqueous

ok, I really suggest one of the later ones, I think the others would know which would be best.
if you'd like I can give some episodes that might be good, like episode 15 Feeling Pinkie Keen, it is one of the funnier one, then head back to the beginning but another pony might be better to tell you where to begin.

3Daniel

is it like spongebob where it's nonsensical humor or something? also, for a little levity and a strict sense of seriousness i have a question... i'm not getting myself involved in a cult am i? i'm under strict orders from my therapist to stop doing that. true story.

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
wawigi #1

TheKingOfTown

Answer: No. This isn't a cult. Here's the first episode.
[youtube:f-HTcaC4KwM]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.