General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,361 to 11,380 of 14,602

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,361. Posted:

@LordJumpMad:

Untitled
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/61/Engineer_dominatio...

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,362. Posted:

@TeeJay Thanks for the tip! I will try that when i draw more.

@Applebloom Thank you!

@LordJumpMad Oh.....oh.

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

SuperGiantRobot

11,363. Posted:

Untitled

SuperGiantRobot

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,364. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus - awww, that is so adorable! <3 The colors are just right, Fluttershy looks cute, you've captured her personality so perfectly, also:

I just love that line so much, it's one of my favorites from the show

Good job! :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

11,365. Posted:

This video, this is best video:
Warning: Bad language and Resident Evil stuff.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TheSonicdude97

11,366. Posted:

Hiya! I'm kinda new to NL but not to MLP:FiM. I just wanna see if it's cool if I could be a part of this great thread I luckily found. The name's Sonic The Stallion (or TheSonicdude97, either way's fine with me). Brohoof to y'all and can't wait for season 3, this saturday! Gonna watch it on my Wii~ ;) Brohoof /)

Both Hedgehog and Stallion, but no matter what, I'm the fastest dude around! I live on Mobius (Equestria too) with all my friends. I really like chili dogs and I'm always up for a good run, probably a few times around the planet. :D Catch ya on the flip side~

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-2965 | Twitter: TheSonicPony

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

11,367. Posted:

Welcome to the herd (/

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,368. Posted:

Hello, TheSonicdude97, welcome to our NintendoLife Herd, and welcome to NintendoLife! :) Brohoof (/

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,369. Posted:

@SuperGiantRobot and @TheSonicdude91 Untitled

@SuperGiantRobot Glad to meet a fellow fanfic writer! I'm LoyalZero (formally LunaKnight), author of Trinity of Time and Crusader: Amongst the Starry Skies.

I've put Trinity of Time on hold for a while, just because I think Crusader seems so much more bad**squee**.

Ahem

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: MY FIRST (TECHNICALLY SECOND, BUT HUSH) VECTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7

Untitled

Next up, @DiscordedTeeJay's OC Tender Page (if that's okay with you), followed by probably the Tardis, and then PONIES! :D

Soooooooooooo happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EDIT: ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Untitled

I JUST GAVE IT COLOR!!!!!!!

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
Asylum Function: Secrets of Equestria
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,370. Posted:

@retrobrony Thank you! That was very nice.

@Sonicdude Hello :) /)

@morphtroid That was hilarious but RD presents Captain Hook The Biker Gorilla is best video

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,371. Posted:

@SuperGiantRobot - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd! I have yours on my read later list. Sounds like I should be looking forward to it. First though, a little Douglas Adams and what I have left of "Duties" have to be read, but I'll get there soon.

@TheSonicdude97 - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd!

@CorporalPegasus - Cute, hope we get to see more.

@LordJumpMad - That's more like it. I was worried you were starting to use your touch.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,372. Posted:

@GuardianKing Holy crap, dude! That colored Pikachu looks fantastic! And my OC is going to receive the same treatment? I'm very excited to see what he will look like.

Hey, if you can master vectoring, maybe you can get back to making that blog for your own characters! And it would look ten times better than mine ever could. :)

I tried dabbling in a little vectoring once but I couldn't even get one picture done. I tried copying a picture of Twilight but I just couldn't make heads or tails of any Youtube instructions on how to use the program.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,373. Posted:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

@GuardianKing Holy crap, dude! That colored Pikachu looks fantastic! And my OC is going to receive the same treatment? I'm very excited to see what he will look like.

Hey, if you can master vectoring, maybe you can get back to making that blog for your own characters! And it would look ten times better than mine ever could. :)

The only problem I see is that Pony Generators ARE vector based. To go back to my tumblr, I'd have to learn how to freelance, and try different poses, along with accessorizing. Don't worry, it's coming... >:]

Yeah, you're OC is going to get a similar treatment. Right now, I'm going off a base, therefore all you'll see is clearer versions of your art style. However, I promise I won't let you down! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,374. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

The only problem I see is that Pony Generators ARE vector based. To go back to my tumblr, I'd have to learn how to freelance, and try different poses, along with accessorizing. Don't worry, it's coming... >:]

Yeah, you're OC is going to get a similar treatment. Right now, I'm going off a base, therefore all you'll see is clearer versions of your art style. However, I promise I won't let you down! :)

Well you see, I'm in the process of changing my art style a little. For example, the eyes are going to look different and I'll be using 3/4 view angles for the faces more instead of side views. So far the only picture I have of that style is my latest update, though.

I suppose any of the close-up front view faces would be good for you to use, as I'll still be using that angle a lot in addition to the 3/4 views, but the eyes will be out of date.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,375. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay even better idea: can you post a bigger version of your avatar? I'm going to save that image onto my iPad and my hard drive, so I could use Inkpad and Illistrator later.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,376. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay even better idea: can you post a bigger version of your avatar? I'm going to save that image onto my iPad and my hard drive, so I could use Inkpad and Illistrator later.

Here you go. :)

Untitled

Sorry for throwing you off with the change in art style. D:

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,377. Posted:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Here you go. :)

Untitled

Sorry for throwing you off with the change in art style. D:

Nah, it's cool. I just needed a base, that's all. Hang on... I might be able to pull this off tonight. If not, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,378. Posted:

@GuardianKing

It's okay. I'm not going anywhere. :)

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,379. Posted:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

@GuardianKing

It's okay. I'm not going anywhere. :)

Mega Brony Legends....cancelled due to lack of fan support :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,380. Posted:

@LZBirdBoi Zing!

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar