Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,341 to 11,360 of 14,348

Wildvine53

Merry Christmas everypony! I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful. I've had plenty of fun today, and I found a few pony presents under our tree! I'm also happy to report I'm finally able to play the MLP Game! Is anyone else still playing? I've read you eventually need friends to help you progress through the game. My Gameloft ID is Wildvine53

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

RPGShaymin

...Merry Christmas to all! ...(Eh, good enough)
@Applejacklove ...(and everyone else in the thread I guess?)
Thanks for the birthday thing a while back. It was really nice.
When did I post my birthday here? (You don't need to dig for a quote.)
@Electricmastro
I just got a Wii U, it's pretty much going to be a brick until Rayman Legends comes out early next year.
Or at least, a brick that plays Nintendo Land.
Anyways, mu username is my Nintendo Network account name, so feel free to send me a friend request if you want.
Now, back to lurking.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Electricmastro

RPGShaymin wrote:

...Merry Christmas to all! ...(Eh, good enough)
@Applejacklove ...(and everyone else in the thread I guess?)
Thanks for the birthday thing a while back. It was really nice.
When did I post my birthday here? (You don't need to dig for a quote.
@Electricmastro
I just got a Wii U, it's pretty much going to be a brick until Rayman Legends comes out early next year.
Or at least, a brick that plays Nintendo Land.
Anyways, mu username is my Nintendo Network account name, so feel free to send me a friend request if you want.
Now, back to lurking.

I've added you, my name is the same as my ID. Want to Wii U Chat?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RPGShaymin

@Electircmastro
I'll fiddle around with it and use it to play games first, but as long as the creepiness is kept to a minimum, and you're comfortable talking to an awkward person, I'm okay with it.
...But what would be the point if there's nothing to talk about?
I'll need to check to see what games support it.
I almost forgot!
If I remember right, most of the thread is planning on getting AC: New Leaf.
Does anybody have any ideas on a town flag that we could use?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Electricmastro

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Electircmastro
I'll fiddle around with it and use it to play games first, but as long as the creepiness is kept to a minimum, and you're comfortable talking to an awkward person, I'm okay with it.
...But what would be the point if there's nothing to talk about?
I'll need to check to see what games support it.
I almost forgot!
If I remember right, most of the thread is planning on getting AC: New Leaf.
Does anybody have any ideas on a town flag that we could use?

I don't know, it's like chatroulette, I just say whatever, draw, amuse, why not?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ToastyYogurt

Happy Hearts Warming Eve Everypony!
I'm not exactly sure how Wii U Chat works (is it video? Just voice? Plain text?), so I'm not sure if I want to be a part of that yet. But I will put my Nintendo Network ID in my profile (Just got my Wii U today. ) so you can drop me a friend request if you want.

So, I bet you're wondering when the RP's going to start. Like @Shadowing27. (Sorry for not getting back to you quick enough.)

Shadowing27 wrote:

So... When does it start?

It starts....

NAO!

WELCOME TO THE NEW NL PONY RP!

I will be your Captain Gamemaster (think of me less like King of RP and more like a referee ) in the wonderful, crazy ride we call RPing! Buckle up, it's gonna be bumpy!

Here on S.S. R.P., we have a few rules:
1. No Alicorn OCs.
2. One character per customer.
3. You must READ and REGARD every post. If your post contradicts an earlier post, you must [strike]pay me five bucks to have it your way[/strike] change your post to match the earlier one (i.e. If you allude that it's night, but an earlier post says it's day, and no big change it time has occurred, you must change your post to say it's day.)
4. After posting, you must wait for another person to post before your post again. In other words, no double posting.

And here's our cast list! (Also, one edit - I forgot that at one point, Luna was handed over to Tare. And now, with Tare's permission, @Applejacklove has traded Applebloom for Luna)

@ToastyYogurt - Pinkie Pie
@Aqueous - Twilight Sparkle
@FluttershyGuy - Fluttershy ( though he said anypony could use her once)
@Wildvine53 - Applejack
@KaiserGX - Rarity
@LeCorporal - Rainbow Dash
@Twilight_Crow - Princess Celestia
@GuardianKing @Tare @Applejacklove - Luna
@AlbertoC - Silver Spoon
@Applejacklove - Applebloom
@Big_Mac - Big Macintosh
@LordJumpMad @Discostew - Discord
@I-Hate-Ponies - Gummy (Her name is ironic on purpose)
@TeeJay - Spike
@SylverStone - Zecora ( Ready to keep rhyming?)
@TwilightPoint - The Mayor of Ponyville
@MasterGraveheart - Derpy
@Blue_Ace - Sweetie Belle [He stopped participating and said anybody could take control of her]
@Buob - Scootaloo
@Shadow100 - Angel
@PlasticRevolver - The Only Human in Equestria. Used to be one called Revolverflare, then one named Heron, but will probably be another human this time.
@Shadowing27 - Chrysalis
@Morphtroid - Background Pony Without Lines #4
@Chrysalis - Morpheus
Remember, players in bold are ones you can take the character of, but will have to give up if the original player wants to play with that character.

And now we shall BEGIN!
Pinkie Pie was doing her usual nightly job: cleaning out the left over inventory after Sugarcube Corner closed (the Cakes believed quality baked goods are served at least 24 hours after they leave the kitchen). She was shoveling it all in her mouth as fast as possible, just like any other night. Suddenly, she stopped. She came across a tart she had never seen before. The Cakes must have started making them this morning without telling her. She took one and chomped it down. She had never tasted anything, so delicious, so sweet, so perfect. She needed to have more. She needed to have more NOW!

EDIT: Added a 4th rule

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

Thanks, @Chrysalis!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

ToastyYogurt

@Chrysalis: Sorry.

I'm pretty okay.

E32014Intern

add me on gameloft everypony justinbug2 on my nexus 7

Temp Intern at Nintendo Treehouse!

iwanttodie

My Changeling find word of this "Tart", and they come to Ponyville to steal them ALL because they are YUMMY!!!

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

TeeJay

Does this RP have a general story or is it just random shenanigans? I want to begin but I can't until I know this.

In the meantime, have some rock covers!

I can keep spamming this thread with rock covers, but I'll just stop here and say check out this guy's channel! OMG ROK COVERZ

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

@Teejay: Both kinda! Even though I started on this random shenanigan, we actually have a general story beginning planned out (@Twilight_Crow asked me to start the RP, rather than have her start. And unlike @PlasticRevolver's RP plans, it's simple, and with only a beginning planned, rather than being planned pretty deep in advance (turns out RPs don't work like that). The actual story will come in when @Twilight_Crow comes and finds out I started without her (I figured it would be okay, the real fun doesn't happen until she gets here....)

I'm pretty okay.

Twilight_Crow

I'm here, sorry had a bad day.
I post RP all in tialics so you guys know. Let's play.

Princess Celestia is in the the biggest balcony of Canterlot castle, watching as a congregation of ponies gather on the main plaza. She had summoned them all for an important message. "My little ponies, I love you all very much. I have worked very hard to make Equestria the prosperous land it is today. Today we have peace and there is very little that troubles us. So, after so many centuries of ruling... I need a vacation." Loud murmurs are heard throughout the plaza. "I am here to announce, that starting now I am abdicating the throne of Equestria. Leaving my sister, and the royal court as your only rulers." And I will become the best croupier Las Pegasus has seen. trollface There is an uproar, the placid ponies, instantly becoming a scared and angry mob. the Royal Guard tries to contain the riot. But there is no use... chaos reign.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Electricmastro I'll add you, though I'm not so good for Chatting, but who knows. Maybe I'll warm up to it.

@RPGShaymin Oh, I have my sources... Though it was another site you had registered on that gave it away. I won't say where, but it told me when.

@DiscordedTeeJay Yep, we just kinda go with what we want, with a small overarching scenario.

@Wildvine53 Glad you got more ponies, and had a good day.

Just changed my Avatar and name before we start, just to get into the mood of things. I was hesitant to change my name, but I figured why not.

Luna was high in the watchtower overlooking Equestria through the telescope she and her sister had been using since they were fillies. It had been a while since the last Parasprite invasion happend in Ponyville, with a certain hooman and an evil spirit being the center of what transpired. Things had calmed down since then, so tonight was to be the last she had to be on alert for the sake of the skittish population. After a while from boredom, she looked both ways and pulled out her 3DS and began to play some Pony Kart 7, one of the most popular games in Equestria. She was just about to cream the computers she was racing against, before she started hearing her sister speak. She looked down and saw Celestia talking to a large crowd that had gathered. "I must have played longer than I thought." she thought to herself, "Wonder what the fuss is about." After the speech had just ended, she was shocked. She leapt from the tower and plummet dived straight into Celestia, tumbling with her into a wall. After a slight bit of disorientation she quickly jumps to her hoofs, "What is the matter with you, Tia? Everypony needs you here. Who will raise the Sun in the morning otherwise? Who will be there for me?"

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Twilight_Crow wrote:

I'm here, sorry had a bad day.
I post RP all in tialics so you guys know. Let's play.

Princess Celestia is in the the biggest balcony of Canterlot castle, watching as a congregation of ponies gather on the main plaza. She had summoned them all for an important message. "My little ponies, I love you all very much. I have worked very hard to make Equestria the prosperous land it is today. Today we have peace and there is very little that troubles us. So, after so many centuries of ruling... I need a vacation." Loud murmurs are heard throughout the plaza. "I am here to announce, that starting now I am abdicating the throne of Equestria. Leaving my sister, and the royal court as your only rulers." And I will become the best croupier Las Pegasus has seen. trollface There is an uproar, the placid ponies, instantly becoming a scared and angry mob. the Royal Guard tries to contain the riot. But there is no use... chaos reign.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH PINKIE'S TART

Ahem... Anyways... My Changeling Army finds word of Celestia's dissapearance... And I go over to the palace thinking nobody is there...
Oh, and I have an Iphone so I know if they found the TART OF EXTREME YUMMIES

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom wrote:

*"What is the matter with you, Tia? Everypony needs you here. Who will raise the Sun in the morning otherwise? Who will be there for me?"

Celestias eyes roll on her head for a moment after the impact. After recovering she stares at Luna and speaks while she stands up. "Lulu, I am abdicating the throne, not the control of the sun, and definitely neither being your sister. I will still rise the sun every morning, and I will always be there for you... in Las Pegasus." With a goofy smile the Princess begins to cast a teleportation spell. "And don't worry if there is an emergency you can call... Twilhght...

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

iwanttodie

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

*"What is the matter with you, Tia? Everypony needs you here. Who will raise the Sun in the morning otherwise? Who will be there for me?"

Celestias eyes roll on her head for a moment after the impact. After recovering she stares at Luna and speaks while she stands up. "Lulu, I am abdicating the throne, not the control of the sun, and definitely neither being your sister. I will still rise the sun every morning, and I will always be there for you... in Las Pegasus." With a goofy smile the Princess begins to cast a teleportation spell. "And don't worry if there is an emergency you can call... Twilhght...

When suddenly... I ENTER!

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.