General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,341 to 11,360 of 14,856

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,341. Posted:

@RainboCrasher I remember Animorphs! Well, mostly I remember flipping through the pages and watching the figure on the bottom right of the pages transform. XD

Anyway, writing is not my forté, so I can't give you advice, sorry. :(

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,342. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay Oh my gosh, that's such a stark difference! It's so great to see how far you've come. Congratulations on the improvement.

@GuardianKing sounds like an interesting plot that seems to take some things from Star Trek. I wish you luck on this endeavor.

@RainbowCrasher Isn't that the one where these kids change into animals? And as far as writing goes, I have no idea how to help you there really. Just try to write how you want the situations to unfold, but try to keep the reader engaged in the story and that they care for the characters actions and situation. But, most importantly, have fun doing it. Good way is to examine what others have done, and try to copy there writing style while also paving your own.

And some more art. This one is just insane and awesome all at once.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,343. Posted:

@Rainbowcrasher I may not be in the best position to give tips, but here's what I learned.

TIPS:

• Grammar is IMPORTANT!
  • Be sure your writing is consistent.
  • Write what you want, but stick with the theme.
  • TOO MUCH EXPOSITION IS BAD!
  • GRAMMAR!
  • Have fun.

@Everyponyelse Is it too OP if my new OC, who's a half-bred if Changeling and pony, turns invisible instead of transforming.

Also: I've just made a vector! WOOOOOOOOOT! (Not pony-related though... :()

I feel so happy! :) One step closer to PONIES! :D You can check it out on my Deviant Art page.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,344. Posted:

@GuardianKing - No, actually that sounds rather reasonable. Go for it, sounds good, not that I know why a pony and changeling would have a foal.

@RainbowCrasher - All I can say is good luck. It is not an art I know how to make, only to enjoy.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,345. Posted:

Thanks, GuardianKing! :) The third season is getting closer and closer, I'm so excited!

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,346. Posted:

Ahem

HERE IT IS EVERYONE

The main character is a little more brash and violent, but he's sort of drunk in the first chapter, so yeah...

Anyways, I was trying to go for sort of a space-western-ish feel (Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc.) while at the same time make it completely sci-fi. There's many story within this once fic, all leading up to a major, final story-arc.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

11,347. Posted:

@AppleJackLove -

(NSFW)

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

11,348. Posted:

OH NO OH NO DISNEY IS TRYING TO BUY HASBRO GET OUT THE PITCHFORKS, GASOLINE AND OTHER NASTINESS.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

11,349. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

OH NO OH NO DISNEY IS TRYING TO BUY HASBRO GET OUT THE PITCHFORKS, GASOLINE AND OTHER NASTINESS.

Why?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

11,350. Posted:

One does not ask why. Disney bought Lucasarts. Its on equestria daily.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,351. Posted:

I don't think the sale goes through. Hasbro makes more than $4 billion more often.

In other news, also on Equestria Daily, it's possible confirmation of Season 4. Yay!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

SuperGiantRobot

11,352. Posted:

Greetings. I, as you can see, am SuperGiantRobot, author of the previously mentioned "Ballad of the Two Sisters." The stats on my story allow me to see addresses of any outside site that references my work, and this was a site I am unfamiliar with, so I have come to make myself known.

Or to put that more simply: I heard you saw and liked my story, so I came to say "Hi".

SuperGiantRobot

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

11,353. Posted:

Mares and gentlecolts, Rainbow Mother(yay)in' Dash!

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,354. Posted:

Well, hello SuperGiantRobot, welcome to NintendoLife! And welcome to our NL herd!

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,355. Posted:

I drew Fluttershy on Colours!!
Untitled

Welcome SuperGiantRobot!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,356. Posted:

SuperGiantRobot wrote:

Greetings. I, as you can see, am SuperGiantRobot, author of the previously mentioned "Ballad of the Two Sisters." The stats on my story allow me to see addresses of any outside site that references my work, and this was a site I am unfamiliar with, so I have come to make myself known.

Or to put that more simply: I heard you saw and liked my story, so I came to say "Hi".

Oh... OH! It's such an honor for you to come and grace us here. @Twilight_Crow was the one that read it first and suggested it to all of us to take a look. I've been reading through it this past day, and am almost done. I must say that your work is truly outstanding and deserves the praise it gets. All that rhyming would absolutely drive me crazy to get done, and for that I salute
Untitled

@MasterGraveheart Huzzah, for another season! hopefully

@RainbowCrasher While the thought of Disney owning Hasbro scares me slightly, I don't believe a sale like that would go through. But one can never tell until it's confirmed or denied. We all will just have to wait and see.

@Electricmastro I shall have to take a look at that later, though it all depends on how NSFW it is.

@Sylverstone Same with that one, but it looks epic.

@GuardianKing I'll have to take a look into it then.

@CorporalPegasus Wow, that's pretty good. This was a pleasant surprise this morning. :)

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

SuperGiantRobot

11,357. Posted:

That took me close to three months, and there's still another part.

SuperGiantRobot

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

11,358. Posted:

No one got my Team Fortress 2 joke

In the words of HeavyWeapon guy- I am going to kill you and kill you and kill you!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

11,359. Posted:

That video got gradually scarier with every quote.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,360. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus That's a great Fluttershy picture! Something I do with Colors!3D when I'm making 2D pics though is to use the layers to my advantage. I use the default middle layer for the black outline, and then go one layer below to color in the pic. If I want a background, I go down once more to the bottom layer.

Taking advantage of the layers helps prevent rugged black outlines and it saves lots of time as you don't have to worry about corroding the black lines when you color in! :D

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92