Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,301 to 11,320 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

Hmm, a new thread?
Its just so nice to be able to read all of the old stuff we (and JumpMad & co) posted here. Its like some kind of timeline.
Tough 600 pages and near 12000 posts! That is kinda massive.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

Why make a new one? Where's the harm in this one being ginormous? And if there is harn, I still wouldn't want this thread to go away. I've seen a large thread get locked and a new one started before. It wasn't the same after the move. I don't want that to happen to this thread.

I haven't read all the posts in between my last post and this one, because I haven't seen the new episode yet.

And, on a brighter tone, the RP is coming very, very soon! Before we start, someone wants to get permission from an old RPer in hiding to use his character (because he wants to be nice), so I'm holding off starting until permission is granted/denied. I have a whole post written already, don't worry!

Also, good racing yesterday, everypony!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

@BlueAce127 - No trouble, most seem busy today. I can't use the Wii anyways myself for sure.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

After a heated week of final exams (Grrr.... >:[ ) and a long flight to Hong-Kong, China:

I'm back!

Did you miss me, or did you not even notice I was gone? :S

So, anyways, I haven't watched the new episode yet. I'm about to get it on iTunes though.

@MasterGraveHeart Yeah... That thing about Applejack's parents always bothered me. Now that it's cannon, I don't know what to say Still, it adds a lot more depth to her character than what most "current-day cartoons" tend to do (keeping it all happy and stuff). Why did the depth of the 90s-2000s cartoons have to leave?

Got myself NSMB2 via digital download, along with a brand new SONIC SCREWDRIVER and a WONDERBOLT HOODIE!

Untitled

Question: What 3DS game should I get myself next? I heard there was a really cool Steam sale going on too!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Chrysalis You have a dirty, dirty mind.... >.<

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

@Chrysalis Aside from not knowing what an actual pony tackle (or human tackle) would look like, I wouldn't have the artistic skills to draw it! D:

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

@Chrysalis Huh?

Aqueous

@DiscordedTeeJay - It reflects what we are in here in a sense, just a bunch of friendly pony lovers. Besides it is translated I do believe from another language. So it is correct if we translate it back. If we really need the name changed, @MistStreamWalker is still around the site, it is possible he could be asked maybe, but I really don't think we need to.

TeeJay

@Aqueous This thread is English, so to say "Well in another language it's correct lol" is some major rationalization, no offense.

And how does it reflect what we are? And is it really too much to ask for the correct name at least? I understand if you feel a certain attachment to the thread and don't want to make a new one, but c'mon. We at least deserve the proper name.

Edited on by TeeJay

Aqueous

@DiscordedTeeJay - No, I'm just being logical. Besides I think it has come up before so I'm just repeating old lines of text with my possibly poor choice of wording. Oh and none taken.
Maybe I'm just crazy then but I find there is a certain magical quality to friendship and we are all friends here. Rationalized or not, it still works and everypony here worked out this is the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Thread.
No, it is not too much to ask, but it is liked as it is.

@Chrysalis - No I think the name is fine.

Edited on by Aqueous

Twilight_Crow

NOOOO, I don't want the name changed! D: It is what makes this unique. The name talks about magic and friendship, so it´s not as if you can't tell this is a brony thread.

Also. it really doesn't matter how long is the thread, it would be more confusing for new people if there were two brony threads, and I agree with @ToastyYogurt, sometimes new threads aren't the same.

@MasterGraveHeart Oh those are great news. No, I'm not heartless... well maybe I am but is not the reason I like this made canon. I just like good writing. and that is good writing, the other option is for AJ's parents to not care about their familly. I read that on a fic, and honestly read an AJ that hated her parents was sadder than Faust's original idea, that they died.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

TeeJay

...Sigh. You ponies and your sentimentality.

Wildvine53

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy Apple Jack Finally got a song, mostly, to her self!

This is already the most played song on my ipod

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

RainbowCrasher

GOTTA GET ON 600th page OMG

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

GuardianKing

I agree with @Twilight_Crow on this one. It's better than if her parents just simply didn't care. That would be even sadder (Is that a word?)

By the way, @Twilight_Crow, I saw the amazing pictures on Tumblr. You are soooooo lucky. That's it! I'm going to find tickets to BronyCon next year! >:]

Also, @DiscordedTeejay: Tumblr follow? (Insert some other face here that I've long lost the link to.)

Question: Should I get Paper Mario Sticker Star?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Chrysalis - Why not go on your Backloggery and ask people on your multitap who have it? You'll get the people who played it that way and can get a lot of information, without being off topic.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.