Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,261 to 11,280 of 14,348

Aqueous

@GuardianKing - I still play from time to time.

@CorporalPegasus - RPG!? Well I'll look into it. I need to get the RPG thing to restart the tails of madness anyways.

@Applejacklove - Okay, that is tempting for a screen saver

http://docwario.deviantart.com/art/Still-as-Stone-341862443 Quite likely was here before still it reminds me of LordJumpPony

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Discostew

Wait a sec.....the 21st is a Friday.....the new episode is the day after.....the world can't end yet!!!!

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

GuardianKing

While i work on Asteria, hereès Octavia being adorable:

Untitled

EDIT: Luna being AWESOME!

Untitled

Also, I know we've had a couple kickstarters reported here on NLife, but here's one that I found pretty amazing and interesting, with a promise for possible console release:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1188790300/anima-gate-of-...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew Good observation. Indeed, the world can't end yet! Figures, since it's an Applejack episode.

@Chrysalis That wasn't quite what I was meaning. I'm just saying that it's pointy overall. Not that that is a bad thing.

@BlueAce127 Okey Dokey Lokey. Thanks, I'll try to gather a few people and see what happens. I'll also ask them what times will work for them and see what sticks.

Found this one hilarious.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

@Applejacklove - that artwork is funny, I agree, and I really enjoyed that holiday-themed episode

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Discostew

@CorporalPegasus

It is sad to see MrPoniator dropping out, but he has every right to. He had been doing it for fun, but now it isn't fun for him anymore because he has been expected to do it. Sometimes we get in too deep with the show that we forget that we have others things that need attention.

Discostew

TeeJay

Looks like we have another exclusive clip of the new episode coming out tomorrow!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Discostew

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Looks like we have another exclusive clip of the new episode coming out tomorrow!

Thanks for not embedding it. I try not to look at any spoilers, clips, etc until after I watch the episodes fully.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

TeeJay

Discostew wrote:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Thanks for not embedding it. I try not to look at any spoilers, clips, etc until after I watch the episodes fully.

Yeah I know! I keep telling people not to imbed spoilers but they never listen to me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

Graveheart has seen the new clip. Graveheart is currently clinging his chest and laid out on the floor. Will return to you tomorrow.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Graveheart has seen the new clip. Graveheart is currently clinging his chest and laid out on the floor. Will return to you tomorrow.

Oh, my. Get plenty uh bed rest. Looks like tomorrow's fixin' ter be a doozy!

Discostew

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Oh, my. Get plenty uh bed rest. Looks like tomorrow's fixin' ter be a doozy!

Watch out! He might have turned into a zombie!

Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus Wow... It's nice to take in the whole year of accomplishments and things that have happened. I've been around here for almost that length, and pretty much sums up my experience. And while not all of Mr. Poniator's animations were great, I still enjoyed seeing what was in store next. But yeah, he has every right to stop since he doesn't find it enjoyable. And that Applejack video is... strange.

@DiscordedTeejay Must resist video.

@Discostew

@RetroBrony91 I really enjoyed that one as well. One of the best last season I say.

@BlueAce127 Ok, I've got it down for this Saturday (Which it probably already is by the time I post this.). I'm not completely concrete on the time yet, but rest assured, I will get that finalized as soon as I can.

And since it needs to be done, here is the latest episode in 1080p.

Such a great episode, but won't spoil anything quite yet..

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

So... anybody enjoy the new Granny Smith Episode?

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Lunapplebloom

Oh yes stick figure person who obviously isn't Queen Chrysalis. Granny Smith was good, but was totally outdone by Applejack for some reason. I wonder why...

@BlueAce127 I forgot to mention that @Discostew, @Twilight_Crow, and @Aqueous may be racing as well, but I don't have their codes quite yet. I'll let you know if any of them can, or they can themselves. Whichever comes first.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.