Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,241 to 11,260 of 14,348

iwanttodie

Applejacklove wrote:

@Shadowing27 That idea is brilliant! No one would ever suspect a stick figure to be a love eating cheese legged queen.

aww, thanks

New Yaplap is out

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Auracle

@Chrysalis - If you're looking for Kid Icarus matches, I'm positive you'll find some here.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

LzWinky

I knew it! Witchcraft

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NImH

LZBirdboi wrote:

I knew it! Witchcraft

HAHAHA!!! This explains everything! XD

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

LZBirdboi wrote:

I knew it! Witchcraft

I hate to burst your bubble, but the only magic around here is Friendship .

@Chrysalis I still play KI from time to time, mostly when I see a friend is online, then I'll usually join in.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

RainbowCrasher

In either 1 or 2 days, i will have finished writing a story on fimfiction. Its called mane 10 stories: Hearths warming eve. Any better ideas (not for the heading)

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Lunapplebloom

@RainbowCrasher Hmm.. how about "The 10 Nights Before Hearths Warming Eve." Though i have no idea what the story is about, so your call.

@Chrysalis Celestia vs Luna is still done from time to time here, though it's not done as often. We could maybe rally a match for the weekend though. And nothing wrong with cheese legs, just was being descriptive.

@LZBirdboi Nah, Just friendship being magical and stuff. Though Chrysalis' pic is an exception.

And found this entertaining.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Here's my new and improved version of Captain Morpheus Equinox:

Untitled

This took me a while: making the stars less fake, changing his eye, giving him an overcoat... I still need to make a tricorn... :S

@LZBirdBoi Friendship is WITCHCRAFT! >: )

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus That jousting game was pretty fun. Lost numerous times to the computer, but finally pulled through after learning how to handle it. Thanks.

@Chrysalis Looks pointy, but good job.

And just changed my Sig, Avatar, and BL for the season, with only 6 days left to go as well.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Just got the MLP iOS game, I like it.

but now I'm stuck because I need friends to give me stuff >_<.
anyone wanna add me on game loft?
(@fransis900)
:3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Sorry for the double post, but I have no idea what color my next character should be.

She's a female Star Gazer called Asteria. Her mane is a Luna-like dark blue, but I have no idea what color her coat should be.

Any suggestions?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Oh my gosh, I accidentally stumbled upon a teeny tiny spoiler for Saturday's new episode. I won't say anything, but I am truly excited for the new episode!

Spoiler Alert, Click link at your own risk

@Chrysalis I'm not that great a colour coordination, but maybe a nice lavender shade?

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Untitled

I was going to watch the episode anyway. Now it has my undivided attention. Will Applejack have that soft southern ballad like I always hoped? Fingers crossed!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Discostew

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Untitled

I was going to watch the episode anyway. Now it has my undivided attention. Will Applejack have that soft southern ballad like I always hoped? Fingers crossed!

People have been waiting patiently (and impatiently) for a song with AJ at the front. Hope it's good, though I'm afraid nothing can beat "Smile!" and "This Day Aria"

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.