Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,201 to 11,220 of 14,348

Eel

Lol that's actually quite amazing.

Just a hint: you should add more derp to her face! (also, her yellow is paler).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterGraveheart

Chrysalis wrote:

AT LONG LAST! I AM DONE!

NOW IT'S TIME FOR DERPY TO WUB IT.

Untitled

EDIT: Added a Deviant Art link.

You rang? =P

<---Is Derpy in the RP

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

UPDATED LIST!
@ToastyYogurt - Pinkie Pie
@Aqueous - Twilight Sparkle
@FluttershyGuy - Fluttershy ( though he said anypony could use her once)
@Wildvine53 - Applejack
@KaiserGX - Rarity
@LeCorporal - Rainbow Dash
@Twilight_Crow - Princess Celestia
@GuardianKing - Luna [TOASTY EDIT: He said he doesn't want to be Luna and uses OCs instead, so Luna might be up for grabs....]
@AlbertoC - Silver Spoon
@Applejacklove - Applebloom
@Big_Mac - Big Macintosh
[strike]@LordJumpMad[/strike] @Discostew - Discord
@I-Hate-Ponies - Gummy (Her name is ironic on purpose)
@TeeJay - Spike
@SylverStone - Zecora ( Ready to keep rhyming?)
@TwilightPoint - The Mayor of Ponyville
@MasterGraveheart - Derpy
@Blue_Ace - Sweetie Belle [He stopped participating and said anybody could take control of her]
@Buob: Scootaloo
@Shadow100: Angel
@PlasticRevolver: The Only Human in Equestria. Used to be one called Revolverflare, then one named Heron, but will probably be another human this time.
@Shadowing27: Chrysalis
@Morphtroid: Background Pony Without Lines #4
Remember, players in bold are ones you can take the character of, but will have to give up if the original player wants to play with that character.
I might've been a bit too bold happy this time.

@Aqueous: You said Braeburn would be able to play, but I haven't seen him around. Is he lurking in the shadows?

@MasterGraveHeart:

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

iwanttodie

So... When does it start?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

GuardianKing

@Shadowwing27 Whenever

What I am about to post isn't too safe for work. It's my first work ever to feature blood, although not in huge amounts (okay, so my definition of huge is kind of a stretch). Mares and gentlecolts of the Internet, may I present to you Captain Morpheus Equinox in his escape from Fortress Zero:

Untitled

What do you guys think? >:]

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@ToastyYogurt - My bad. I meant I didn't know, as he hasn't been around in sometime.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

StarBoy91

I saw Episode 7 on the Hub and I thought it was a really good Rainbow Dash-centric episode
And I watched it just in time, too, since I woke up sometime before 9:30

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

CorporalPegasus

Spoilers

This episode was really great, and i love RD-centered episodes, so this episode was really a treat for me. The animation was really neat on the flight scenes, and its good see Mr. Lilwings or whatever return. Lightning Dust was a decent one-time character, she was basically Rainbow Dash if you removed all of her conscience, and while i tought she would just sneakily outdo RD the whole time, she didn't, The only thing that bothered me was Spitfire's attitude, they should have a different character for that role.

IGOR!

iwanttodie

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Spoilers

This episode was really great, and i love RD-centered episodes, so this episode was really a treat for me. The animation was really neat on the flight scenes, and its good see Mr. Lilwings or whatever return. Lightning Dust was a decent one-time character, she was basically Rainbow Dash if you removed all of her conscience, and while i tought she would just sneakily outdo RD the whole time, she didn't, The only thing that bothered me was Spitfire's attitude, they should have a different character for that role.

You mean Roid Rage? Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Discostew

Spoiler

I found Spitfire kinda out of place in this episode after her initial appearance in Season 1, but then again, she may have taken over the job as a drill sergeant after those earlier events. The episode was overall good. I initially thought Lightning Dust was to be a competitor for RBD for the entire episode, but I'm glad that wasn't the case. She had a sort of "Gilda" attitude that didn't truly show up until midway. I'm also noticing less "letter writing" in the episodes, but that's ok, as they give the moral in different ways.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

StarBoy91

Yeah, I did feel that Spitfire was very different compared to the earlier seasons

To each their own

TeeJay

Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

Wow, I just want to say that I never realized that the yellow pony in today's episode was actually Spitfire. I guess I wasn't paying attention, especially since beforehand I was always seeing her as nice and in blue, so it never crossed my mind that she was that drill sergeant persona for some reason. -_-

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ToastyYogurt

SPOILETTE
Saw the new episode yesterday. (Gotta love dem leaks. ) It was pretty good. When I saw Spitfire, I knew it was her at first, but then judging by the way she was acting, thought she might have been a different pony that looked like what fans thought suitless Spitfire looked looked like, until she was mentioned by name. She probably just gets into character when she's drill sargent....ing. Drill sargents aren't allowed to be nice.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Wildvine53

Yay the new RP will be so much fun! I can't wait to get started. Actually I can, as I have no idea were to begin.

@Chrysalis The new vectors are looking fabulous

@DiscordedTeeJay Yay, Tender looks great, I'm glad to see your blog is up and running again

New Episode Spoilers
I caught the new episode, and while I'm not a huge fan of Rainbow Dash I really liked it. I agree with the others, that Spitfire seemed out of character, but @Toasty has a point, she could just be putting on an act for the trainees. I was also really happy to see Tiny Wings again, I hope he pops up in a few more episodes this season.
End Spoilers

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.