Posts 11,101 to 11,120 of 14,348

Discostew

Birthday cake all around!

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

GuardianKing

@Applejacklove and @RPGShaymin

Untitled

@Applejacklove Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, it's my most successful launch. I'm now at 9 favorites.

I think I forgot to thank @Twilight_Crow as well.

@Everypony Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! These official Christmas MLP Prints are going on sale!

Here's a sample:

Untitled

You can order them here!

Also, @Everyponywhoreadmywriting, I was just wondering if you could just take a peek at Starship Crusader? I wanted someone else to review me, to see if I evolved in my writing. Do be warned though, this is certainly grimdark, but not in the sense of blood and gore. Think of grimdark the "Doctor Who Series 1-4" style, where there's much undertone. Yeah, the chapters are really long too.

For those interested, there's a Steam sale going on for certain games. I got Portal 2 for 4.99 USD, Sonic Generations for 7.49 USD, and Braid for 2.49 USD.

Now then, I'm off to draw Morpheus and the TARDIS in a one panel comic. Backgrounds are going to kill me. Not mention I don't even know how to draw the TARDIS...

Wish me luck!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Chrysalis - I'll wait till it is finished.

@SuperGiantRobot - Your fan fic is next on my reading list. I'll get to it shortly now that I'm caught up on Duties.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

@SuperGiantRobot - I'm no longer sure if you linger here anymore. But fantastic work, I've read all that was written in your fic. That Twilight_Crow shared.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Drobotic

@CorporalPegasus
What is that demented.....THING?!LOL,now I remember how I felt about MLP before it actually got good.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Electricmastro

Chrysalis wrote:

I've been feeling really down recently...

Anything cheery going on here?

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CaptainOlimar

I feel so out of place in the Brony Community. I'm 13, i enjoy the show, but the community is plain out..Just terrible.

Hocotate's Best Pilot

Discostew

CaptainOlimar wrote:

I feel so out of place in the Brony Community. I'm 13, i enjoy the show, but the community is plain out..Just terrible.

Is it because of fanatics that take things too far?

Discostew

iwanttodie

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

TeeJay

Okay, so I didn't show up for work the other day. My alarm woke me up but I decided screw it, I'm not going. So when my boss questioned me about it today, I sort of told the truth. I said, "Well, my alarm woke me up but I turned it off and fell asleep again." This is technically true, though I left out the part that it wasn't an accident.

My boss

Untitled

Me

Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

Entertainment Weekly Exclusive Clip
(Do NOT click if you don't want to see any of it, )

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

SPOILERS
Was that Luna just randomly walking in the background in Scoot's dream?

SPOILERS CONTINUED

It looked like it.

Lunapplebloom

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Had a good day though there wasn't anything that I got in presents with ponies, but was great all the same.

@BlueAce127 I'm sorry I haven't said this till now, but Mario Kart Wii is a bit off limit for me at the moment. When I can get to it, I most certainly will do it with you at some point, but for now, don't expect me to give out my code anytime soon for it till then. Sorry about that.

@DiscordedTeeJay lol great analogy, though I hope you don't get fired for it.

@CorporalPegasus Yes! Just what I always wanted to see. And a bonus episode as well. This gift is better than when I got coal in my stocking last year. It'll burn longer too.

@Aqueous I'm glad you liked his story. It is truly a thing of poetry.

@Morphtroid and @Electricmastro /me hides from the spoilers.

@CaptainOlimar I must say that there are some aspects of the community that I don't particularly like, but I've found the ones here to be particularly nice.

And this commercial is just so much win. Remember to vote.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

I just made a disturbing discovery......

.....Season 3 is made up of 13 episodes. If the season finale is a 2-parter, and is played on the same day, then we have 11 actual weeks of the show. We are on episode 6 now, which will mean we've gone through 5 weeks of Season 3....

....That will mean next week is the middle of the season!

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.