Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,901 to 10,920 of 14,348

Wildvine53

@Discostew I completely forgot about that, I'm thinking it might have just been coincidence, but I guess only the show staff knows.

@Twilight_Crow lol I just found that blog the other day, I really like the concept, it reminds me of toy story.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

LzWinky

But I thought you guyz like My Little Pony. Why must you deny the 80s cartoon's existence?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Electricmastro

LZBirdboi wrote:

But I thought you guyz like My Little Pony. Why must you deny the 80s cartoon's existence?

I don't like My Little Pony. I like Friendship is Magic.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

GameLord08 wrote:

My Little Pony: A Friend In U has been announced to be coming to the Wii U eShop, developed by Disney in conjunction with Take-Two Interactive. It's to be released somewhere in April 2013.

Source: http://yuarel.com/bronies-rejoice-my-little-pony-coming-to-wii-u

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Lunapplebloom

@Twilight_Crow Awesome stuff you got there, especially that Applebloom knitted doll. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and were able to meet some people. And don't worry. While Wii U has taken some of my time, I've just been needing to cut back on my internet usage lately.

@LZBirdboi We're not denying it, we just don't like it. All previous generations are not what I like.

@ToastyYogurt Yes! Now we are avatar twins... for now.

@Wildvine lol

@Discostew Interesting... though when the Cranky Doodle Donkey Episode came around Pinkie Pie helped Applejack paint a barn. Though that may have been some other building.

@GameLord What the hey... lol

And if anyone wants to add me to the Wii U friends list you can look me up. Look up either my 3DS name or sonicwildfire07

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Ha, i almost forget the Wii U was released in the US, glad to hear you all are enjoying it.

@Twilight_Crow Nice looking merch, that pillow looks kinda small tough

@Lzbirdboi Thank you, i always wanted cotton firewood.

IGOR!

MasterGraveheart

LZBirdboi wrote:

Ignoring your poor trolling, this thread IS about the G4 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. Random posts from earlier generations bring no relevancy to the thread and will be reported.

@GameLord08, that was weak. As far as I'm concerned, that's spam and it has been reported.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD

I am issuing a motion. It is up to you all to decide whether or not you wish to follow it, but I highly suggest that you do. ANY trolls, including @LordJumpMad and the two mentioned above, are to be ignored and reported. Do not respond to them in the thread. Simply click the "Report" button in the upper right hand corner. With any luck, they'll be banned and we'll never have to deal with them again.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

SuperGiantRobot

MasterGraveheart wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Ignoring your poor trolling, this thread IS about the G4 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. Random posts from earlier generations bring no relevancy to the thread and will be reported.

@GameLord08, that was weak. As far as I'm concerned, that's spam and it has been reported.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD

I am issuing a motion. It is up to you all to decide whether or not you wish to follow it, but I highly suggest that you do. ANY trolls, including @LordJumpMad and the two mentioned above, are to be ignored and reported. Do not respond to them in the thread. Simply click the "Report" button in the upper right hand corner. With any luck, they'll be banned and we'll never have to deal with them again.

The t-shirts were from Wal-mart. The tried to make Friendship is Magic shirts. They failed. Observe: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/walmart-releases-brony-... .

In conclusion: you are a humorless twit.

SuperGiantRobot

Discostew

I have yet to see anyone go over the deep end in messing with the people in this thread since I joined these forums. Many in here just like to joke around. Hell, I'd like to get in on the jokes as well simply because we're all having fun.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew I find myself thinking that it's more joking than trolling personally. I just laugh at the attempts of them trying to troll is all, maybe even try to come up with a witty comeback.

All in all I would say just to ignore them if they bother you.

Now onto something a little more pleasant. Pinkie Pie Clone Troopers.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

@SuperGiantRobot: In the context of his previous trolling, I highly doubt he was making a topical reference to Wal-Mart's failure in reaching out to a fan community. Maybe I am humorless, but you know what? At least I don't want to see the detailing of discussions by obvious trolls when there are users here who aren't hurting anyone else in the forum. I'm tired of the influx of users taking advantage of the "love and tolerate" mantra of us bronies. Just because we live by that doesn't mean we want to be pushovers or doormats. So you'll excuse me if I'm going to be a little more trigger happy with that report button.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Just noticed that CorporalPegasus changed avatar
@CorporalPegasus - I really like your avi! <3
Sweetie Belle is adorably awesome! =)

@Chrysalis -

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

TeeJay

ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE!

I've decided to cut my losses and switch my mod and OC blogs entirely. This means everyone who was following my OC blog is now following my mod blog and will have to follow my new OC blog instead. This is confusing and it's inconveniencing everyone and this is precisely what I was trying to avoid when I changed my name to tenderrepliesmod to try and defrientiate my blogs, but people are still following my mod blog thinking it's my OC blog, since I show up as my mod blog when I ask questions.

I'll probably lose most of my followers doing this, but since there's only about 20 of them at the moment, my losses will be worth avoiding future confusion, and hopefully I can replenish my follower count eventually.

Now that I've switched, when I ask other blogs questions, I will show up as my OC blog instead of my mod blog, and people will follow the proper blog when they discover me from now on.

If you were following me before, you are now following my mod blog which I will not be posting much in from now on. If you could be so kind as to follow my new OC blog, that would be great, and I'm sorry for inconveniencing you guys...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

@MasterGraveheart Take it easy there partner! That's exactly how I got my first two bans.

I guess I'm just not having fun with people taking shots and being bullies at our expense is all.

Who cares? Let 'em. Why should it bother you? Your reaction and our subsequent conversations is exactly what they wanted, and in reacting this way you're playing right into their hands. And in getting involved so am I.

I feel like we've had this conversation before, man.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.