Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,861 to 10,880 of 14,348

DoodleJohn

Chrysalis wrote:

@DoodleJohn Hello there! I know I said above that I would be asleep, but the moment I closed my eyes, all my Apple iDevices began bleeping. I take a look, and see replies to the pony thread. So, I check, and again, more updates! Oh man... You people love to talk while I sleep. Sleep talk... Not the best move in my opinion, but it is a killer when coupled with rest. Of course, it is rendered completely useless if you use and Awakening.

Anyways, thank you for your kind words! I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that reply. I'm partially high off my fatigue, being slightly feverish and all. If this post if filled with mistakes, that because autocorrect sucks.

Again, thank you @DoodleJohn! Thank you very much for the kind words!

No problem! Hope you feel better though.

Oh yeah. The new Pinkie Pie episode was pretty sweet too. Was it me, or was the way that those Pinkie Pie's went away kind-of like Rayman Legends? Like how they puffed up and then kind-of exploded?

Edited on by DoodleJohn

DoodleJohn

Discostew

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@Everypony
Any news on there being a season 4?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/possible-season-4-offic...

It is not 100% confirmed, but seems plausible that season 4 will exist. How it will exist is unclear.

DoodleJohn wrote:

Oh yeah. The new Pinkie Pie episode was pretty sweet too. Was it me, or was the way that those Pinkie Pie's went away kind-of like Rayman Legends? Like how they puffed up and then kind-of exploded?

That was the first thing I though of when that happened, though I was a little shocked by it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

StarBoy91

A fourth season of MLP:FiM would be one of the greatest things ever!! =D

To each their own

EvilRegal

Discostew wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@Everypony
Any news on there being a season 4?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/possible-season-4-offic...

It is not 100% confirmed, but seems plausible that season 4 will exist. How it will exist is unclear.

DoodleJohn wrote:

That was the first thing I though of when that happened, though I was a little shocked by it.

SQUEE!!! If it's renewed for season IV, beyond the syndication limit, then the Equestrian sky is the limit for FiM!!! I know all good things come to an end, but hopefully FiM last many, many years!

Oh yeah... an interesting ending to yesterday's episode could've been Twi mistaking the real McPinkie for a copy and sending a blast her way. But, Pinkie Senses kick in in time for her to move out of the way, and the copy behind her getting blasted. Seeing the twitchy twitcha twitch, everypony would know that's the real deal.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

New Tumblr post! Came up with a valid in-world excuse as to why I have not updated in a while.

IRL however my schedule has suddenly become quite hectic.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Lol, you need to play that gameloft game for 3 years to unlock rainbow dash if you dont want to spend money on it...and yes you need her to beat it.

And in total to beat the game, you need to play 15 years or pay $260.

@Blue_Ace yay, welcome back

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@FluttershyGuy Brohoof That Final Fantasy idea is neat and good to see you'll be around a bit more. I don't know any thing to fit the other characters for now, but I'll try to think of something. And the Pinkie sense Idea would be brilliant. As for the G3 Pinkie Pie pic... It is on.

@BlueAce127 I've been doing fine thanks. And yes the talk was of Mario Kart 7, or (how I like to call it around this part) Pony Kart. I've been thinking of getting the community races going again on the weekends. Mostly Saturday or Friday depending, but I'll see.

@CorporalPegasus That's ludacris... My brother has been sucked into that game though, so it must be doing something right. I'll have to warn him though that it'll take a part of his life to complete. Still want Wayforward to make one after that Adventure Time game they're making.

@DiscordedTeeJay I saw it and I like what you've done there, and sorry life has grown hectic for you. Hope you get on top of it soon.

@RetroBrony91 Indeed.

And some Metroid pony. I find this one to be the best Samus Pony I've seen.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

@Applejacklove - that is the greatest ponified crossover I've witnessed in some time! =D Seriously, that's awesome! I am smiling as I type this!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Applejacklove wrote:

@RetroBrony91 Thanks. I still think there is no other picture that could beat that one yet.

@LZBirdboi
Untitled

Untitled

You bronies are EVIL!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aqueous

@LZBirdboi - Don't worry, you are still one of us

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AlbertoC

@ Bird boi: That one's pretty old.

@ApplejackLove: A Metroid crossover! How is it that i haven't thought about that? Awesome! I'd like to see her without suit, though

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

GuardianKing

Well, seeing as I won't upload this on Deviant Art until tomorrow, I thought I'd give y'all a sneak peek!

Behold: the Doctor!

Untitled

Oh no! He seems to have lost the keys to the TARDIS. The only thing that could possibly be worse is...

Hang on everyone, I've just received news from Equestria. It's coming through a live feed. What's that? What?! You're saying the Cutie Mark Crusaders found the key to the big blue box? And they gave it to someone? THEY GAVE IT TO WHO?! THE DALEKS?! Did I just hear that right?! DALEKS?!

CMC.... What have you done....

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

StarBoy91

You've done a good job drawing Doctor Whooves, Chrysalis

To each their own

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous He is? Thanks for informing me.

@LZBirdboi Come now. I didn't mean to be that harsh. Besides, Spiderman has already learnt an important lesson.
Untitled

@AlbertoC I would too. I guess I'll have to do some searching, or wait till someone does it. Or do it myself maybe

@Chrysalis Another great pic there.

And this just needs to be said for the heck of it.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.