Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,701 to 10,720 of 14,348

GuardianKing

@SuperGiantRobot and @TheSonicdude91 Untitled

@SuperGiantRobot Glad to meet a fellow fanfic writer! I'm LoyalZero (formally LunaKnight), author of Trinity of Time and Crusader: Amongst the Starry Skies.

I've put Trinity of Time on hold for a while, just because I think Crusader seems so much more bad**squee**.

Ahem

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: MY FIRST (TECHNICALLY SECOND, BUT HUSH) VECTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7

Untitled

Next up, @DiscordedTeeJay's OC Tender Page (if that's okay with you), followed by probably the Tardis, and then PONIES!

Soooooooooooo happy!

EDIT: ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Untitled

I JUST GAVE IT COLOR!!!!!!!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@SuperGiantRobot - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd! I have yours on my read later list. Sounds like I should be looking forward to it. First though, a little Douglas Adams and what I have left of "Duties" have to be read, but I'll get there soon.

@TheSonicdude97 - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd!

@CorporalPegasus - Cute, hope we get to see more.

@LordJumpMad - That's more like it. I was worried you were starting to use your touch.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

@GuardianKing Holy crap, dude! That colored Pikachu looks fantastic! And my OC is going to receive the same treatment? I'm very excited to see what he will look like.

Hey, if you can master vectoring, maybe you can get back to making that blog for your own characters! And it would look ten times better than mine ever could.

I tried dabbling in a little vectoring once but I couldn't even get one picture done. I tried copying a picture of Twilight but I just couldn't make heads or tails of any Youtube instructions on how to use the program.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuardianKing

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

@GuardianKing Holy crap, dude! That colored Pikachu looks fantastic! And my OC is going to receive the same treatment? I'm very excited to see what he will look like.

Hey, if you can master vectoring, maybe you can get back to making that blog for your own characters! And it would look ten times better than mine ever could.

The only problem I see is that Pony Generators ARE vector based. To go back to my tumblr, I'd have to learn how to freelance, and try different poses, along with accessorizing. Don't worry, it's coming... >:]

Yeah, you're OC is going to get a similar treatment. Right now, I'm going off a base, therefore all you'll see is clearer versions of your art style. However, I promise I won't let you down!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

The only problem I see is that Pony Generators ARE vector based. To go back to my tumblr, I'd have to learn how to freelance, and try different poses, along with accessorizing. Don't worry, it's coming... >:]

Yeah, you're OC is going to get a similar treatment. Right now, I'm going off a base, therefore all you'll see is clearer versions of your art style. However, I promise I won't let you down!

Well you see, I'm in the process of changing my art style a little. For example, the eyes are going to look different and I'll be using 3/4 view angles for the faces more instead of side views. So far the only picture I have of that style is my latest update, though.

I suppose any of the close-up front view faces would be good for you to use, as I'll still be using that angle a lot in addition to the 3/4 views, but the eyes will be out of date.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay even better idea: can you post a bigger version of your avatar? I'm going to save that image onto my iPad and my hard drive, so I could use Inkpad and Illistrator later.

Here you go.

Untitled

Sorry for throwing you off with the change in art style. D:

Edited on by TeeJay

GuardianKing

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay even better idea: can you post a bigger version of your avatar? I'm going to save that image onto my iPad and my hard drive, so I could use Inkpad and Illistrator later.

Here you go.

Untitled

Sorry for throwing you off with the change in art style. D:

Nah, it's cool. I just needed a base, that's all. Hang on... I might be able to pull this off tonight. If not, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

TeeJay

@GuardianKing

It's okay. I'm not going anywhere.

LzWinky

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

@GuardianKing

It's okay. I'm not going anywhere.

Mega Brony Legends....cancelled due to lack of fan support

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Wildvine53

@SuperGiantRobot and @TheSonicdude91 Welcome to our Herd!

@GuardianKing Good job on the vectoring, and I'll get to your new stories soon

@Rainbowcrasher An animoprhs ponies crossover, yes please! I'm not much of a writer, so I can't really offer any advice, but I'll be glad to read it when it's ready.

I don't know if you guys heard, but the MLP IOS game is available to download now, and it's free! Unfortunately it's incompatible with my second gen ipod touch

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

@Wildvine I saw the Tumblr post for that, but...I don't have a smart phone...

StarBoy91

Whoa, GuardianKing, that's a really fantastic job you did with the Pikachu vector!

To each their own

Aqueous

@GuardianKing - A bit off topic, but excellent piece of art.

@Wildvine53 - It is? Hmm.... I may have to work out if my phone can get it, though I'm guessing it is awful.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.