Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,681 to 10,700 of 14,348

RainbowCrasher

One does not ask why. Disney bought Lucasarts. Its on equestria daily.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

MasterGraveheart

I don't think the sale goes through. Hasbro makes more than $4 billion more often.

In other news, also on Equestria Daily, it's possible confirmation of Season 4. Yay!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

SuperGiantRobot

Greetings. I, as you can see, am SuperGiantRobot, author of the previously mentioned "Ballad of the Two Sisters." The stats on my story allow me to see addresses of any outside site that references my work, and this was a site I am unfamiliar with, so I have come to make myself known.

Or to put that more simply: I heard you saw and liked my story, so I came to say "Hi".

SuperGiantRobot

StarBoy91

Well, hello SuperGiantRobot, welcome to NintendoLife! And welcome to our NL herd!

To each their own

Lunapplebloom

SuperGiantRobot wrote:

Greetings. I, as you can see, am SuperGiantRobot, author of the previously mentioned "Ballad of the Two Sisters." The stats on my story allow me to see addresses of any outside site that references my work, and this was a site I am unfamiliar with, so I have come to make myself known.

Or to put that more simply: I heard you saw and liked my story, so I came to say "Hi".

Oh... OH! It's such an honor for you to come and grace us here. @Twilight_Crow was the one that read it first and suggested it to all of us to take a look. I've been reading through it this past day, and am almost done. I must say that your work is truly outstanding and deserves the praise it gets. All that rhyming would absolutely drive me crazy to get done, and for that I salute
Untitled

@MasterGraveheart Huzzah, for another season! hopefully

@RainbowCrasher While the thought of Disney owning Hasbro scares me slightly, I don't believe a sale like that would go through. But one can never tell until it's confirmed or denied. We all will just have to wait and see.

@Electricmastro I shall have to take a look at that later, though it all depends on how NSFW it is.

@Sylverstone Same with that one, but it looks epic.

@GuardianKing I'll have to take a look into it then.

@CorporalPegasus Wow, that's pretty good. This was a pleasant surprise this morning.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

SuperGiantRobot

That took me close to three months, and there's still another part.

SuperGiantRobot

LordJumpMad

No one got my Team Fortress 2 joke

In the words of HeavyWeapon guy- I am going to kill you and kill you and kill you!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

@CorporalPegasus That's a great Fluttershy picture! Something I do with Colors!3D when I'm making 2D pics though is to use the layers to my advantage. I use the default middle layer for the black outline, and then go one layer below to color in the pic. If I want a background, I go down once more to the bottom layer.

Taking advantage of the layers helps prevent rugged black outlines and it saves lots of time as you don't have to worry about corroding the black lines when you color in!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

StarBoy91

@CorporalPegasus - awww, that is so adorable! <3 The colors are just right, Fluttershy looks cute, you've captured her personality so perfectly, also:

I just love that line so much, it's one of my favorites from the show

Good job!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

TheSonicdude97

Hiya! I'm kinda new to NL but not to MLP:FiM. I just wanna see if it's cool if I could be a part of this great thread I luckily found. The name's Sonic The Stallion (or TheSonicdude97, either way's fine with me). Brohoof to y'all and can't wait for season 3, this saturday! Gonna watch it on my Wii~ Brohoof /)

Both Hedgehog and Stallion, but no matter what, I'm the fastest dude around! I live on Mobius (Equestria too) with all my friends. I really like chili dogs and I'm always up for a good run, probably a few times around the planet. Catch ya on the flip side!

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-2965 | Twitter:

RainbowCrasher

Welcome to the herd (/

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

StarBoy91

Hello, TheSonicdude97, welcome to our NintendoLife Herd, and welcome to NintendoLife! Brohoof (/

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.