Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 14,348

Noire

Untitled

Works for me.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AlbertoC

I got Applejack.
Untitled

Didn't copy the URL, i just downloaded the image, so the image hasn't a link to it

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

Episode 12 is out January 7th according to Wikipedia. The description is, "Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in class".

Now the test is back, lol. Mine was a while ago, I left a link to my results, back at the top of page 52. it's interesting because I got two ponies filled out completely, I'll let you find which two. Edit: Also which one I'm missing entirely.

@Twilight_Crow - Try, "The Gold Bug" or "The Unparalleled Adventure of One Hans Pfaall". Neither was dark, I mean it wasn't all pretty but nothing dark, I don't want to put in spoilers.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

SquiggleTail wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19th, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Episode 8

Season 2 Episode 8:The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Air Date: November 26, 2011
Synopsis:There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

EPISODE 9!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Season 2, Episode 9: Sweet and Elite
Air Date: December 3, 2011
Synopsis:Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot.

ANOTHER RARITY EPISODE?!?!?!?!? FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------ YES!

Episode 10?
Season 2, Episode 10: Secret of my Excess
Air Date: December 10, 2011
Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.

Finally, another Spike episode!

Again, like every week, here's the synopsis to an episode that's weeks away.

HERE'S EPISODE 11/13

Episode 11/13?
Season 2, Episode 11/13(?): Hearth's Warming Eve
Air Date: December 17th, 2011
Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

Episode 12
Season 2, Episode 12: Family Appreciation Day
Air Date: January 7th, 2012
Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.

Twilight_Crow

About today's episode. The story was not my cup of tea, but it was hilarious.

ROFL XD

@Aqueous Oh thanks if those are not horror and just dark I'd totally read them .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

TeeJay

Twilight_Crow wrote:

ROFL XD

My favorite moment of my favorite episode thus far.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Aqueous wrote:

@SquiggleTail - I'm sorry. I beat you to it.

In the words of Big Macintosh: Eeyup.

But, I was just updating the list, since I always did that. Plus, you can now see the synopsis for next week's episode.

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - they aren't horror unlike the current one I'm reading but can't stand because the murders are quite gross, it's called "The Murders in the Rue Morgue", you'll likely want to avoid it. You might like, "Four Beasts in One; The Homo-Cameleopard" I still can't make heads or tails of what's actually happening. The stories are dark for involving death, kind in the sense of The Raven.

Now to find the new episode, for my youtube search is still going badly.

@SquiggleTail - I have it there. I just did not follow any format.

Edited on by Aqueous

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous I have no problem with gore (I laugh at "Cupcakes" ), I just don't like horror. Like Stephen King. Can't stand his books. D: I may give your recomendations a shot, and see how they are. So, "The Gold Bug", "The Unparalleled Adventure of One Hans Pfaall" or "Four Beasts in One; The Homo-Cameleopard", thanks.
Oh in case you haven't found the new ep:
Secret of my Excess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FnR0zFCRUs&feature=g-all

Oh why do you guys have to post those episode descriptions? Hate those ruin the surprise . trying not to read.

And even though It was a bit pointles, since it was obvious, I finally did this:
Untitled

No surprises here:

Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

Ha got my chart up through the avatar.

@Twilight_Crow - not quite sure what you read but i found the Gold Bug to be the best of them and thank you for the episode, I was about to give up till morning. Wow though not since FluttershyGuy on the 50th page has one looked liked that. Actual I was going to leave the description out but I figured I'd put it in and give SquiggleTail a break from posting them. We are both Twilight then.

EvilRegal

Good stuff in this episode. Spikey Wikey deserved his own episode! He sure got some of that Rarity lovin' he's been craving. Not one, but TWO kisses (that was just gross where he didn't clean off the first kiss in a week, LOL)! Me is jealous! Then, to show Spike in a pimp hat not long after first kiss... OMG. And nopony can tell me that wasn't a PIMP hat, hee hee. Nice King Kong (although he looked more like Godzilla, or Spikezilla) ending, with a much happier outcome! Was anypony else a little worried that they might be writing Spike out of the show, since we remember what happened with the last giant dragon around Ponyville? That dragon went bye bye after being pwned by Fluttershy! After that outcome, I forgot she was scared of dragons until this episode (does that mean she thinks her shadow looks like a dragon? )! Oh, WTF, Pinkie Pie being teleported in instead of Spike when Twilight Sparkle was trying to catch him? Pinkie Pie, you are SO RANDOM!!!

One more thing with the episode. Derpy Hooves, y u in the well???
Untitled

Oh, I'll be around more soon, everypony. Stuck with semester Finals right now. Even Skyward Sword is having to wait until this is over with, dammit.

Everypony here who just became Bronies, welcome to the herd and our little neck of the woods here at NL!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Is anypony going to fix the title, as the show is Friendship is Magic, not Magic in Friends? Unless, you're talking about some other show I DON'T know about?! Gasp Nightmare Moon FTW

Anime Lovers Unite!

Aqueous

@xxx_Kirby_xxx - Welcome to the herd. I don't think anypony is going to change the title because it's been brought up before and still remained that way.

Edited on by Aqueous

TeeJay

Someone made an 8-bit version of the pet song!
[youtube:hDLHWEJdu4w]

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

KaiserGX wrote:

Oh I forgot to ask Squiggletail can you make me a Rarity! I loved this ep!!!!

When Rarity shut up Spike when he was going to say he had a crush on her... does she... does she like him b...BACK?!?!

Like a drawing? SURE! But, I suck at drawing her mane.

TeeJay

Here's a version without the voices....if anyone even cared about the first one...
[youtube:UgM7ZnyO6iw]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.