Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,441 to 10,460 of 14,348

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay There are just so many better ways of saying that! >: (

Yeah, I agree with you there. But Revolver just likes his drama it would seem. He can be a bit abrasive.

I mean, he could at least come in here and say so himself, instead of sending in a messenger. A messenger? Seriously? The message will get to us anyway. The only difference is that it makes him seem very uppity.

Turns to Revolver

It makes you seem uppity, RevolverFlare, as if you are too good for us.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Lunapplebloom

I agree @DiscordedTeeJay It is strange for him to just send me to say this. And yes he does indeed like his drama. I wouldn't worry about it GuardianKing. To tell you all the truth, he hasn't even checked this thread for the past 3 weeks or so. In any case however, I will not be relaying any more messages for him anymore. If he wants to say anything else, he'll have to come to you guys himself.

And this thread has gone on long enough without any images... Behold a new Variant Cover for the comic that's coming.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@RetroBrony91 and @Everyoneelse I'm sorry but I feel like I do need to leave, at least for today, and maybe tomorrow as well.

No, this isn't drama. As I'm writing this right now, my hands are going numbs, and my head is swirling around. By going numb, I literally mean: they are seemingly turning to stone. By head swirling, I mean losing consciousness fast. Seeing spots and all. No joke. Being able to keep up good grammar is getting harder.

Before you get the wrong idea: No, I'm not taking drugs. My body is still adjusting to my new prescription. This is all regulated and stuff. Thing is, I'm sick right now, and the people in charge of stuff have decided to put me on something else, so I can feel better faster. Until then, consider this a temporary goodbye. I'll probably be back at around this weekend, when I get around to adjusting to this.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

They are making a comic?

...Hopefully it will be as good as the looney tunes DC comics. Honestly, those ROCKED because of their excellent Pepe le pew stories.

meanwhile, [youtube:FTCMtQfMo-U]

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Wildvine53

Oh man, so much has been going on around here in my absense!
Welcome to our little herd to all the new Bronies, It's always great to have new people joining in here!

@Braeburn, @CorporalPegasus, and @RPGshayman It's great to see you guys again! Of course, it's great to see everyone here, it just seems like you guys have been gone a while.

@GuardianKing Regarding Revolver's comic, it may seem a tad harsh, but at least he's being honest with you! Since we are being honest, I must admit that I am tired of seeing rants here. I know getting criticism is hard, but there will always be some one who doesn't like your work, you just have to shake it off. That being said I don't want you to leave, you've been great about keeping this thread alive when it slows down. Do what you feel is necessary, but you shouldn't let others decide how you participate in the MLP fandom.

This thread needs more AJ!
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

Don't you just love when people simply jump the gun and proceed to put all of these words in your mouth and start assuming all of these things left and right that aren't even remotely close to the truth? Oh, what's that? You don't? Well, strangely enough, neither do I.

Hello, everybody, I never thought that I would ever have to return here again, but here I am, having to explain and defend myself.

Just to get this out there; I don't feel even remotely bad for what I did and for what happened. Could I have voiced my concerns and opinions on the subject in a different matter? Yes, I could have. There were over a dozen different ways that I could've gotten my point across, but personally, I believe that what I ended up picking was the best (and only) way that I would've done it.

All I have to say on the matter is that it wouldn't have bothered you so much if you knew that it wasn't true, @GuardianKing. You could've just pushed my silly little comment aside, and continue doing what you were doing. But no, you basically had to "rage quit" because somebody didn't quite agree with what you were doing.
To quote the wise Aristotle: “To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.” It's as simple as that.

And, really, I'm uppity, TeeJay? And I love drama? That's just cold, man. You hardly even know me, yet you're just assuming all of these things without any proof besides the fact that I sent a "messenger" because I didn't want to come back to this thread. Wow, just wow...

So, anyhow,

Good luck to you all. Hugs, kisses and all of that mushy stuff.
-RevolverFlare

P.S. Happy (belated) 2-year Poniversary, everybody.

TeeJay

@RevolverFlare You misunderstand. I did not say you were uppity. I said that sending a messenger makes you seem uppity. I mean, why do that when you can just come here yourself and post, just as you have just done?
And my comment about you loving your drama is based on comments you have made in the past similar to this one, about how you're leaving, you've decided to come back, you're leaving again because of this comment someone made, you may come back, blah blah blah and so on and so forth.

Of course I don't know you IRL. Those comments were based on previous experience with you in this thread.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

GuardianKing wrote:

@Mega You've asked this before

@Everyone I'm serious about this: State every reason you have for hating me, everything I do that pisses you people off! Honestly, I'm tired of always making one of you mad without even knowing it. I don't know what makes you mad! Is it because I came here in the first place?! Want me to leave?! Just say it guys! I feel awfully useless here, and I'm seriously tired of receiving stuff like what @PlasticRevolver put up. AND YES: I do receive plenty of that kind of stuff, yet never any suggestions.

Hate isn't the right word.
But no one actually enjoys drama, especially on the internet.
The day you become a bit less serious about everything, is the day everyone (yourself included) will become very happy.

And with that.

http://www.derpyhoovesnews.com/spoilers-new-york-comic-con-my...

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Wildvine53

YAY! I finally got Derpy!!!!!

She shipped today, and she's supposed to be here by Friday! I'm so excited I can't believe I finally got her!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

Thanks for the follow, Wildvine!

Braeburn

@Wildvine That's awesome. Congrats

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

GuardianKing

I'm back guys... :S

@PlasticRevolver That wasn't criticism. Criticism is this: "I find your fanfics lackluster. You need to improve the grammar, and punctuation use. Give something for the reader to look forwards to. Also, I find it very disrespectful towards the artists that actually try when you use a Pony Generator to make art."
What you wrote was not criticism. Don't screw with me, I'm begging you. I hate myself already, and I definitely don't need your help to hate me even more.

@Wildvine53 Sorry for the whining. Tell me when I do so, and I'll delete my posts. Congrats on the Derpy, by the way.

@Applejacklove Thanks for your words...

I'm going to leave you guys with this for now. Depression is being obnoxious right now. Catch y'all later.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Syrup

No, that WAS criticism. It seems that you don't know the defintion of the word, so here's the dictionary definition.

crit·i·cism
   [krit-uh-siz-uhm]
noun
the act of passing judgment as to the merits of anything.
the act of passing severe judgment; censure; faultfinding.
the act or art of analyzing and evaluating or judging the quality of a literary or artistic work, musical performance, art exhibit, dramatic production, etc.
a critical comment, article, or essay; critique.
any of various methods of studying texts or documents for the purpose of dating or reconstructing them, evaluating their authenticity, analyzing their content or style, etc.: historical criticism; literary criticism.

Maybe you don't think that that's a good way of criticizing your work, but it is in fact criticism. I'm not going to stop just because you asked me. I'm not going to compromise what I believe in just because I don't want to hurt someone's feelings. No, I'm done with that. What you did seriously offended me, and I'm still quite shocked that you had the audacity to be mad at me. But, oh, well. Do what you want to do, I'm not going to stop you. I'm just going to look from afar and shake my head. And that is all that I have to say on the subject.

GuardianKing

@PlasticRevolver I can't believe someone on a forum about ponies, especially you, was able to make me cry. I don't expect an apology, or anything from you. I actually feel relieved of my tension. Go ahead, do it again. I really did need those tears. No, this is not sarcastic; I'm being dead serious. I needed that.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Syrup

GuardianKing wrote:

@PlasticRevolver I can't believe someone on a forum about ponies, especially you, was able to make me cry. I don't expect an apology, or anything from you. I actually feel relieved of my tension. Go ahead, do it again. I really did need those tears. No, this is not sarcastic; I'm being dead serious. I needed that.

kthanxbye

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.