Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 14,348

TeeJay

Okay, that's it. If a blog made entirely by pony creator can get a follower, then gosh darn it, An OC blog made with Colors 3D can get one too! I'm making it, dammit!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Braeburn

Hey everypony I'm back and I have finished my comic short just fixing it up a little bit and will be posting it as soon as possible.
Also why I was gone for so long is because I forgot the email address and password I used to get on here.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Lunapplebloom

@Sylverstone Every time I see a trailer, I'm always reminded that I can't wait to see it in all of it's jumping glory. I'll be sure to take a look at those remixes sometime soon. Thanks for the trailer link, and keep up the good work. /)

@DiscordedTeeJay Oh yes, I also read that part as well. Filly Twilight interacting with Tender made me have a smile on my face at times. That was pretty fun to read and see her reactions to your questions and answers. And go for it if you have the time to do that. Otherwise I get enjoyment just from reading your other thread.

@GuardianKing I do find the fact that you have a tumbler that you uses pony generator generated ponies and get followers in doing that to be kinda strange. I thought you had to do art to do those types of things. Though good luck to you out there anyhow.

@ToastyYogurt Oh, another one huh? You can count me in on this one, though I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post for it. I'll try to get something in for tomorrow. And I also am starting to feel concerned for your sanity as well. What has Revolver done to you? Electric shock therapy maybe?

@Twilight_Crow Thank you for more images and another story to look into.

And a request from someone who hasn't stuck his head in the door for quite some time. He wanted me to post this comic for him.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Man i haven't posted here for ages......

Uhm, welcme new people as always.

@Slylverstone Desicions like that always lead to better games, in my experience anyway.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

TeeJay

Corporal Pegasus! Welcome back!

Finally made the Tender Page Replies Tumblr Blog! I'm trying to change the mane and I like the front, but at the moment the back part of his head is a tangled mess and in need of a definitive style. Also, his nose looks way too piggish there; didn't mean for it to come out like that.
Also, Appleicious.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay I just followed you on Tumblr. I'm ask-the-trinity-of-time. Mind asking me a question?

I...I can't find the Ask button! Where is it? D:

Also thank you for the follow.

GuardianKing

Well then... I've stopped whining. :S

@Braeburn and @CorporalPegasus HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has it been?! I missed you two so much! Any news from @Blue_Ace ?

Also, @Braeburn I thought you forgot the info foryour @braeburn account, not @Braeburn1

And finally, @DiscordedTeeJay Thank you for the follow! The ask button is... On the top, in the taskbar. Yeah, I just changed the layout.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

I want to follow people as TenderReplies, not TeeJayMod. How can I do that?

TeeJay

Finally finished my replies! Now to go home, edit them and post. ooh, how fun!

@GuardianKing Oh, okay. Thank you!

Edited on by TeeJay

Braeburn

@GuardianKing No for the first account I had I h and some how got onto someone else's account....Well that at least that is what the Black Dragon said anyway.
So I made a new account and after a while of not using it I forgot what email address I used until now.
But now it is good to be back.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

TheDreamingHawk

Spike looks a little young in that pic... Hope they didn't mess his cute appearence up!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

MasterGraveheart

Since NONE of you have mentioned it, I'll have to!

Ahem... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! The show we all love! May there be many more to come!

Untitled

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Happy two-year anniversary, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!!!

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.