Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Aquari - It's not scary, well it is but once you watch the episodes it begins to make sense and is amusing. Not really another Aqua though, guessing you mean me, it's a Greek word that means "in solution" and is used in chemistry. I use it because it sounds like Odysseus the Greek hero and I enjoyed the Odyssey. Also water and chemistry interest me which is why use it. I'm not trying to use the word Aqua.

Edit: After some thought I hope you don't mean astrology because sorry I'm not Aquarius, I'm Virgo

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

Viceroy_Khaoz wrote:

@TC If you want a sad fanfic, try this.
And be warned, DO NOT read when your family is in the other room, so they don't see you crying your eyes out. At least, that's what happened to me D:

I should not have read that, so depressing and worse yet I was listening to the song of healing for most of the ending, such a bad choice but the writing was good. Glad my emotions are shot when it comes to death, other wise I would be losing it now. Instead tears are just before forming and aren't coming. So sad what happened to Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie in particular and Twilight's suffering through the whole ordeal, terrible, just terrible.

the_shpydar

Check out the letters page in the new ish of Game Informer, everypony. A couple cool letters from fellow bronies!

Also, hail President Brony!
[youtube:gtlSOMgacDU]

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Aqueous

@the_shpydar - that's the best version I'll watched of that.

I might check later today but other wise I'll likely be gone till after I've seen the new episode. Chat with ya'll later

SuperSpank

Well, because of all the hype surrounding this series, i finally watched a few episodes of this series and well i like it, but i don't love it. Prime avatar/meme material tough.
Its creepy tough that Rainbow Dash seems to be a nearly perfect clone of me. But a female pony instead of a male human. D:

Edited on by SuperSpank

I ca vind party hay

Aqueous

@Wiggker_Kart_7 - it will gets better as it progresses onwards. There is a personality test listed on the 50th page of the forum if you want to see how much you are like her.

Twilight_Crow

Hello, I just finished reading this fic, and it feels like a real episode: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/story-observatory-hill....
Acually, Is like having another Luna episode .

@Aqueous Oh yes, The Raven is favorite poem ever. Not that much into Poe cause it's scary D:, but I've read his most famous stories. Loved The Black Cat.
And yeah that story Khaos recomended me is real good, I loved it, but is all sadness.

@Wiggler_Kart_7 Even if you don't love it, it's nice that more people sees the show is actually good.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Syrup

SquiggleTail wrote:

Episode 10?
Season 2, Episode 10: Secret of my Excess
Air Date: December 10, 2011
Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.

Finally, another Spike episode!

And, here's an alternate synopsis for tomorrows episode:
After Spike's birthday gifts activate his greedy dragon instincts, he undergoes an outrageous growth spirt that threatens to destroy all of Ponyville, so he must find a way to stop growing and save the inhabitants of the city.

Syrup

Wiggler_Kart_7 wrote:

Well, because of all the hype surrounding this series, i finally watched a few episodes of this series and well i like it, but i don't love it. Prime avatar/meme material tough.
Its creepy tough that Rainbow Dash seems to be a nearly perfect clone of me. But a female pony instead of a male human. D:

Untitled

ha ha ha lolwut? I don't know... whatever.

Edited on by Syrup

Wildvine53

Another quality episode today, and it's about time Spike has been invited to a Ponyville Party! Considering how much Twilight SParkle reads, you would have thought that she would have anticipated Spike's Growth Spurt.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

Yet again I missed the episode and have to play catch up on Youtube. A Spike episode? Yes! Spike is my favorite character!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.