Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,321 to 10,340 of 14,348

MasterGraveheart

For those taking a break, the question must be asked...

Untitled

For those looking for adorableness, here you go!

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Oh my goodness ponyfied Castle! It's so awesome I'm gonna die!

Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

For my fellow collectors out there, I can confirm that Lyra and Trixie are now available in stores... at least Meijer stores. GameCube disc, er, mini-DVD of Lesson Zero is included with some of them too. Go get 'em!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Sorry my fellow compadres, I've been on a way busy week at the moment. So much so, I haven't been on the internet really to any extent. That will have to remain that way for a bit longer, but I shall return in full force hopefully soon.

@TeeJay Ah, and I think I know what site you may be referring to. In any case though, he/she did a pretty nice job.

@Wildvine53 Castle! I want a toy line as soon as possible.... please.

@MasterGraveheart Thanks for the info. I got mine form a Target store a little while ago. Came with the DVD and all.

@GuardianKing So much Derpy.

@Sylverstone I'll need to look up what that shirt is referencing.

@TheRainbowDash No worries. Also added you as a 3DS friend.

I got first blind bag wave ponies! Somehow a Target had them still in stock, and there was quite a few. Also got the last they had of the second wave as well.

And now I shall leave with a comic.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!
Slow thread is full of D'awwwww~ so cute. Great content.

@Applejacklove OMC Charlie the unicorn with TS!!! I)^3^(I That one was so stupid... hilarious.

FoTW

Tonight on the =Fic of The Week:=
Lines and Webs
[On Finfiction Adventure/Sad Incomplete Teen]

There is a conspiracy that has beein going on on Canterlot for centuries, and in the center of all of it is Twilight Sparkle herself. For all of you guys who like the whole "Celestia is a tyrant and Luna our savior" stuff.
This story has adventure, mistery, romance, betrayal, intrigue and manage to make Celestia a believable manipulative villain. The writer has a captivating way of making you want to know what the heck is going on, and I believe has decent grammar and writing skills.
It updates frecuently.

And now...

Art:
Untitled

And this, is so stupid and cute I have to post it:

See you all next weekend :3

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

So far, I'd have to say that Trinity of Time is the BIGGEST ongoing story I've EVER written.

Obvious grammar errors aside, I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on both DA and FiMFiction. However, It doesn't have enough Thumbs up/views ratio, thus meaning I am currently unable to get it featured. (And EQD is pretty s*squee*ty about their submission policy.)

You can all read it by clicking this link here. Be warned tho...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Twilight_Crow That video was great! I have to hand it to Mad, when they get it right they get it right!

@GuardianKing looks like I'm falling even further behind on your latest story, I'll try to get caught back up soon.

My little Squidies! I want a set of these!
Untitled

Wildvine53

TheDreamingHawk

I have terrible luck with MLP.

I went back to the club and met some more MLP fans, they liked the same stuff I liked and it seemed like I could <i> actually </i> talk about what I like about MLP with them, until they said ONE thing, ONE thing that made me want to smash a keyboard to pieces about why they wanted to like the show

"Pony vore is cool!"

I just... left at that point. I really want someone in real life to actually talk too about MLP without obsessing about one topic or going into the weird land that 02 (Kirby 64) occupies.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Discostew

Just got here yesterday (my B-day of all days) when discussing my MM2 PTC project, and I was referred to this thread. So many posts (550 pages worth?), I doubt I'll have the time to go digging into it.

Some of you that happen to follow my YT account already know this, but those that don't, I've done some vocal dubbing of Discord in the past. Many people think I sound more like a younger John de Lancie than what he sounds like now.

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I have terrible luck with MLP.

I went back to the club and met some more MLP fans, they liked the same stuff I liked and it seemed like I could <i> actually </i> talk about what I like about MLP with them, until they said ONE thing, ONE thing that made me want to smash a keyboard to pieces about why they wanted to like the show

"Pony vore is cool!"

I just... left at that point. I really want someone in real life to actually talk too about MLP without obsessing about one topic or going into the weird land that 02 (Kirby 64) occupies.

That is my one problem with the fandom. You've got the great stuff that has more relation to the show's attributes, then you've got the gross, inhumane, etc. trash that people do with the show.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

ToastyYogurt

@Discostew: Welcome, to OUR DOMAIN! Woo!
@Twilight_Crow: I love that Mad skit!
@GuardianKing: Maybe I'll give your fic a look, if I have the time.
@Wildvine: I want pony squids!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@Twilight_Crow Yep, To see it ponyfied was awesome. I actually like Twilight the Unicorn more than Charlie now. And great find on that Mad short, and will be checking out that story when I can.

@Discostew Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! A voice actor from the broader MLP:FiM community here?! It's such an honor to have you join our group here. [youtube:Ix7vrluEm4E] Is it alright to add you to my 3DS friend list? Also, Nice project you have going there.

@Wildvine53 Squidity squids! I want as well.

@GuardianKing I may need to read that new fiction of yours, though it may take some time before I do.

@TheDreamingHawk Sorry to hear about your latest attempt at making some other real life friends in MLP:FiM didn't work out. I hope you do finally find someponies sometime.

And now onto the big post 11,000! Who will claim the the spot this time. In the meantime, have some Derpy for the special comic cover from Midtown Comics.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

I could make a big deal about the 11,000th post, but all I can say is PONIES PONIES PONIES

I guess I could mention I've started working my first pony fanfic.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

GuardianKing

@Wildvine53 HOW DARETH THOU NOT POST SOME SORT OF EPIC IMAGE FOR THE 11000th POST?! >: (

Just kidding! Indeed, you might have quite a lot of catching up to do.

Good luck on your own fanfiction as well! I'll go and take a look when you're ready

Also, for @Applejacklove and @ToastyYogurt : If you go read it on FiMFiction, then don't read the comments! There's someone helping me with so grammatical issues, but he says some spoiler-ish things about the fanfic.

Disclaimer: Disconnection is not an Alicorn, and although Lavender's era is the "present", she exists sixty-five years after the events of FiM. It's essential to the story, trust me.

@Discostew I welcome thee, humble voice actor! Please, have a glass of cider, while Octavia plays some classical music.

Untitled

@Twilight_Crow Amazing Celestia pic you got there, once more!

@TheDreamingHawk Sorry to hear about your failed attempts Yeah, I know there's a**holes out there who like things for the stupidest reasons. To ask a serious question however: which state do you live in (assuming you live in the USA)? I have a master time table of events and gatherings (also known as EQD), and I might potentially help you find some conventions to go to. I went to MidWestria, and it was filled with awesome people! (Actually, you'll meet bronies at practically any game-related convention you go to). We've invaded! >:3

Guess who's awesome enough to have used Pony Gen and Photoshop to create a title cover for Trinity of Time? (Now that I read what I just wrote, it doesn't sound too impressive at all )
Untitled

Yep! A cover page! Wooooooot!

I now also have an "ask the Trinity of Time" tumblr. You can click here to ask questions. No accounts required. I ...

So, as you can probably tell, I've been pretty busy, and greatly upped my pony. I now also have to Dr. Whooves shirt. Because Doctor Who is awesome. Bowties are cool.

Glad to see everyone else is doing great too! Take care!

EDIT: Here's Tara Strong cosplaying as Twilight Sparkle. Enjoy!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

I'm actually looking forward to the comic. I just hope that it and the show have a good relationship in keeping things compatible. That Derpy cover is adorable!

MasterGraveheart

Electricmastro

3rd post after the 11000th,

So i'm not sure if this is "important" to any of you, but...

a few minutes ago, I found this...awesome...

Untitled

Original Image is from: http://tx.mail01-hasbro.com/hostedmessage/message.aspx?218504...

Source: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/season-3-announced-for-...

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Aqueous

@Wildvine53 - Best of luck to you.

@Twilight_Crow - Oh, good I just finished one, I'll never run out if you keep this up.
Great video you found.

@Applebloom - Fluttershy the pokemon trainer isn't going to catch much before snapping then?

@Discostew - Welcome!

@GuardianKing - Ah, lol. That was something I never saw coming.

@Electricmastro - Thank you, my calender is marked.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Bluewind098

What is up a My Little Pony thread on Nintendolife? Yes please.

Bluewind098

StarBoy91

Hello, Bluewind098. Welcome to NintendoLife, and welcome to the herd.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.