Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@Crazyj, you are very good! Keep up those awesome drawings!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Hey you guys. Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

crazyj2312

@ToastyYogurt thanks lol
gotta practice a lot more though, read up on tutorials and the like. and use something other than Colors 3D to draw my pictures lol (it's good for quick stuff but takes too much time for bigger/complex pictures I could get done in half the time on the PC)

@TeeJay hey dude

Edited on by crazyj2312

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

ToastyYogurt

@Teejay: Ello! Is that your ponytar as a smiley?
@Crazyj: Those were drawn in Colors 3D? I thought they were hand drawn on paper and scanned. Either way, impressive.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

GuardianKing

Untitled

This has to be my favorite Humanized Celestia art so far. I think the artist really nailed her face, by depicting her as physically young, but filled with wisdom beyond her years.

As usual, the url is embedded with the picture. All you need to do is click it.

See you guys later! I'm going to Midwestria!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: That does look good. But she has wings, but no horn.

I'm pretty okay.

Gummioguava

@TheRainbowDash!! Welcome to the forum!

@crazyj2312 Those are heaps cool drawings! :3 Can't wait to see more! ^_^

That's an awesome humanized picture of Celestia, @GuardianKing! Great find. **hugs GuardianKing and whoever else wants a hug**

Hiya @Teejay!

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

ToastyYogurt

The top of the part where the wings are connected to the body are above the end of the dress's top, so I don't think they're a part of the dress. I've seen humanized ponies with horns before, but I guess the artist of this one thought that was silly. shrugs Eh, I find it silly too.

Hugs @Gummi

I'm pretty okay.

Electricmastro

@GuardianKing

She reminds me of Rosalina.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!
Today I found this on the mall
Untitled
yay, now I have a LUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAA

So yeah, a bit of a sad theme on the thread this week uh?
Well I love the show, season two changed a little but I think it was as good as season one. I'm a sucker for good animation so as long as it's good I'll watch it, and doesn't need to be perfect. It has never been anyway. I doubt I'll be leaving anytime soon.
The fandom has good sides and bad sides (what a surprise ), I take what I like and ignore what I don't. That is me on any fandom actually. It didn't make me love the show more nor less, but it did gave me lots of cool stuff about something I like. If only I could have this kind of fan stuff for the other cartoons I've loved, it would have been awesome.
Why the hate towards the subcultures? . I think I have to consider myself a fan of Grimdark, I hope I have never bothered anyone.

@TheRainbowDash Welcome to the NL little herd!

@TeeJay Hey you cute pony!

@crazyj2312 My Celestia, those fusions are wow. You are goooood!

@GuardianKing Awesome Celestia. Enjoy Midwestria! (And I made a rhyme, yay)

@I-hate-ponies HUGS

FoTW

Today on the ==Fic of The Week:==
Crossed Paths
[On Fimfiction Crossover Complete Teen]
The impossible crossover has been made, and it works! What happens when 6 colorfull ponies, a famous archeologist with a whip and a samurai that was sent to the future find themselves trapped on a frightening world that tries to resemble theirs? Find out.
[Warning:The chapters named Our Unfamiliar Home are darker and have a bit more gore. The chapters are based on scary videogames like Alan Wake and System Shock 2, so if you can handle those, it will be fine.]

A really big cute comic It's About a book
And ART:
Untitled

See you guys next week.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

MasterGraveheart

Heee, that's cute, @Twilight_Crow. And no, you're fine. If you like grimdark, that's okay. Me? I just choose not to partake. It's just a faction I used as an example, perhaps erroneously. I apologize.

Also, this isn't pony related, but it's too awesome not to share.

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Electricmastro: She reminds me of Lady Palutena, but I see where you're going with the Rosalina comparison.

@Crazyj: Hey, I got a few more pony crossover suggestions if you're up for them! How about Pinkie Pie x Twilight and Fluttershy x Twilight? Although, if you've moved on, that's fine. Oh, and I think @Guardianking suggested a few crossovers a few posts back, in case you missed those.

@MasterGraveheart: I disapprove of posting unrelated things in a thread, but thanks for posting anyway.

I'm pretty okay.

Twilight_Crow

@MasterGraveheart Oh is ok, for each their own. I would never post anything graphically Grimdark here of course.

I think nopony posted this, so here:

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

crazyj2312

@ToastyYogurt I'll see what I can do lol I kind of used up my remaining free time. I'll try to post something throughout the week. and I saw @GaurdianKing 's suggestions too

Edited on by crazyj2312

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

ToastyYogurt

@Crazyj: Don't push yourself! I'm just suggesting, in case you wanted to keep on doing this idea (which I really like). You don't have to do them if you can't/don't want to.

I'm pretty okay.

GuardianKing

I now hold in my hands a Custom made Fluttershy plush!

I feel extremely horrible for not being able to have paid the artist its full price (cause I was almost out of cash), yet so happy I got her in my hands.

Still trying to post pictures here from my iPhone.

It's coming soon!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.