Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 14,348

EvilRegal

@SquiggleTail
My copy of Mario Kart 7 is waiting for playing until Christmas. Then, I'm there! it'll be interesting... See, I've "Fluttershied" my personal Mii. It has a yellow shirt and pink Kirby hat for my hat or "mane". If I'm using my Mii, I can just hear me now pulling up alongside another kart. "I'm going to pass you now, if you don't mind of course". If they do mind, I turn into Flutterb***h. "What's black all over and clueless... YOUR FACE, AND THE REST OF YOU"! Then send blooper ink on them, hee hee.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

LzWinky

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

Soon... We will have converted all of the non-bronies...

Untitled

Sorry, that pic was more appropriate for this...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aqueous

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

First one so you know you have an error you said;

But try as she might, she could just read Pinkie's mind. Did I do something wrong? Has my mind reading stopped? ...

I think you want could not or couldn't instead of could

then in the seventh one you have

"Hey Pinkie, what's up with your mane? You're not about to start talking to rocks again are you?"

I think you want Rarity not Pinkie

I am enjoying so far though but I thought you might want to know about those.

I didn't write that story, sorry if I made it sound like that , My story is called The Perfect Night Sky, and the link is on my sig. That one is one of the stories I'm following (have plenty of those like the one on the post above), but you should totally post that first mistake on the EQD page for the author to read, the second is correct he refers to the Pinkie of the "Party of One" episode.

It's fine, though I don't know if I want to join a site to post a writing error. Not even sure about the second error looking at it again, although I do know what episode you mean and what happened, I'm going guess it's Rainbow Dash saying that to Pinkie Pie now instead of my initial assumption of that part of the conversation being between Rarity and Apple Jack alone, since nothing was put in to suggest anypony else was talking. I'll read yours later now that I know that was the wrong one.

@albc5023 - Welcome to the herd, have fun.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AlbertoC

@SquiggleTail: Wow, nobody had dedicated me an image macro before. Thank you very much!

@Aqueous: If it's something i'm doing since yesterday, is to have fun. I still can't believe the top quality of MLP: FiM. And the best thing is, it is simple. Simple, yet complex enough to be able to enjoy it even when you try to predict it (and fail), and still good.

BTW, anyone knows who is she? The one with glasses: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000...

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

@albc5023 - Glad to hear it, it took me a few days from Monday night 2 weeks ago (Nov.21st), to the following Thursday to begin to enjoy myself. It still took that weekend for me to finish giving in to the show and decide to admit I enjoyed it here on the 30th. I'm glad I'm not the only one finding some of this predictable or almost predictable. Though I can't shed any light on who that pony is, sorry.

EvilRegal

@SquiggleTail
In Mario Kart 7, can you paint your own designs on your cart, like you could in Mario Kart DS? If I'm going to race in an MLP group, I'll have to give it a cutie mark. After all, I don't want anypony saying "BLANK FLANK" about my cart!

Syrup

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@SquiggleTail
In Mario Kart 7, can you paint your own designs on your cart, like you could in Mario Kart DS? If I'm going to race in an MLP group, I'll have to give it a cutie mark. After all, I don't want anypony saying "BLANK FLANK" about my cart!

Sadly, you can't customize your carts like that.

EvilRegal

SquiggleTail wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@SquiggleTail

Sadly, you can't customize your carts like that.

AWWWWWWWWWW! I wanted to make a Flutterkart!

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous I do think is RD talking to Pinkamena. And thanks, hope you enjoy our story.

@albc5023 Welcome to the herd.
About that character. It must be some invented character for an "Ask me" tumblr blog, based on Pinkie Pie. It's not from the show that I assure you.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Yrreiht

FluttershyGuy wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWW! I wanted to make a Flutterkart!

I can feel your pain
I wanted to make a Derpykart but it won't happen

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous Thank you for the compliments , we work really hard on that little piece. I'm considering writting something big with Celestia and Luna. We'll see. Again thanks for reading.

Ok this fic here, is reeeeeeeeeally good: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/story-darkest-before-da...
The story of little Twilight as she becomes Celestia's personal student. And the author draws illustrations.

Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Your welcome, I've spent about 2 and and half years to 3 and 1/2 on terrible or poor reading, with very little that could be called good reading, excluding The hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, those 6 books made for a great relief. It's so nice to be done with that and find good writing again, though if not for it, I guess I would be less of a gamer and more of a reader now. Normally I'd avoid fan fiction like the plague but what you have posted here is really good, I'm trying to catch up with it as there is so much you posted and I'm only on the first one.

I'll look forward to your next story and know that as long as your out there I'll have a consent stream of worth while writing coming my way, so thank you.

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous Oh wow, so many compliments. Me and my friend Mechaphoenix are very thankful for your comments. This was a team effort, we're glad you liked it that much, and you totally make us want to keep writting. I'm an amateur, my writting is barely decent, and I focus mostly in making a good story. Mechaphoenix is the one with the awesome writting skills. She made the story so pretty and devoided of grammar errors :3.

Now let me tell you, there are some awesome writters on the net. I used to avoid fan fiction too, but then I came across EQD and its MLP FiM fanfic community. Now I'm addicted to it. I assure you some bronies out there are real artists, and there are quite a few stories that desseved to be published. If only it were possible. Anyway, I hope you find some of the stories I posted on this thread as enjoyable .

@SquiggleTail LOL.MOV

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Your Welcome and Mechaphoenix too. Forgetting some of what I read would be a blessing, some of it was so bad, trashy romance, poor stories, lack of logic, novels that drove me nuts, at least the courses were fun that I read most of it for. If you read what I read or rather read anything good coming from anywhere would be nice. Still you more then earned those, leaving reality for a good story is so nice and I'm happy to have found your works.

I've also noticed your into Edgar Allan Poe or are quoting him in your signature, I'm going through his complete works slowly right now. Though I will say since I first read it The Raven has been my favourite poem and only my best friend's works have ever seemed to rival it.

@SquiggleTail - thank you I was not aware there was more, though the apples one was much funnier, to me at least.

Edited on by Aqueous

HitomisGuy

This forum scares me.... Lmao hey!! Another Aqua!!

→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.