Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,041 to 10,060 of 14,348

Syrup

I absolutely have no clue on what is currently going on in the RP, which is why it hasn't moved in days. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that is lost.

Have some realistic ponies.Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

Electricmastro

MasterGraveheart wrote:

If anyone doesn't want to see the video @Electricmastro posted, I'll spoil it for you. It's a shot of Rainbow Dash in neon lights. ^^;

I actually saw some people in the comment section say that it was Derpy. lol

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

crazyj2312

I have been away for sooooooo long lol finishing school and stuff. Well. Guess I'll try to be more active! Hey guys!

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

GuardianKing

@CrazyJ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'''''''''''''''''RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw you elsewhere on this site, and I was wondering if you'd ever come back.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

crazyj2312

@GaurdianKing yeah lol I haven't really had the time to get invested in the thread but now I have a bit of free time! well, not at this very moment since it's late at night now but nonetheless I'll peek in more often these days!

blog

crazyj2312

Untitled

drew a sort of grown up sweetie bell and scootaloo

Edited on by crazyj2312

blog

ToastyYogurt

@PlasticRevolver: Those realistic ponies.... no. Just no. I prefer my ponies vectored. Or drawn in a fashion that doesn't make them appear to have human faces.
Here's a quick refresher on what happened after Celestia teleported everypony:
So, Heron wakes up, gets off the tree, and realizes he's a pony. Then Pinkie wakes up, see's she's human, and screams from the top of the tree. Twilight and Applebloom fell down, with their bodies switched, and Applebloom was doing some magic by accident. Meanwhile, Gummy and Applejack have switched bodies. Right now, Princess Celestia has flown down, tapped Pinkie (or at least who she thinks is Pinkie, it's really you) asks what's wrong, get's your "You have to fix this!" response, and replies with something along the lines of "Fix what?"

There, that's the skinny. Don't make those several minutes of my typing that go down in vain. Please?

@crazyj: You drew that? Not bad! And welcome back!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

crazyj2312

@ToastyYogurt thanks! and glad to be back!
I'll try to keep pictures to canon ponies, but on occasion I might ask for help with OCs lol

@GuardianKing Cool OCs! do you plan on drawing them, or are you sticking to writing?

blog

Wildvine53

@AlbertoC Thanks for the link, Tridgeon's artwork is amazing.

@GaurdianKing Melissa is giving me the heebie geebies, but Lavender looks nice.

@CrazyJ Nice to see you again, great work on the grown up crusaders!

This made my day
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@PlasticRevolver: Those realistic ponies.... no. Just no. I prefer my ponies vectored. Or drawn in a fashion that doesn't make them appear to have human faces.Here's a quick refresher on what happened after Celestia teleported everypony:So, Heron wakes up, gets off the tree, and realizes he's a pony. Then Pinkie wakes up, see's she's human, and screams from the top of the tree. Twilight and Applebloom fell down, with their bodies switched, and Applebloom was doing some magic by accident. Meanwhile, Gummy and Applejack have switched bodies. Right now, Princess Celestia has flown down, tapped Pinkie (or at least who she thinks is Pinkie, it's really you) asks what's wrong, get's your "You have to fix this!" response, and replies with something along the lines of "Fix what?"

There, that's the skinny. Don't make those several minutes of my typing that go down in vain. Please?

Boopy doopy shoopy-doop, scoopy doopy bloopy-bloop.Untitled...

"..."

Heron slowly raised his front limb (now replaced by a hoof), but quickly put it down. He does this for about a minute or so, before he realizes that he is indeed inside the pink creature's body. With a stern look on his face, he faced the Princess, who, in his personal opinion, had asked an incredibly stupid question. He raised his stumpy limb, and proceeded to smack the Princess around repeatedly.

"THIS..."

smack!

"WAS..."

smack!

"NOT..."

smack!

"SUPPOSED..."

smack!

"TO HAPPEN!!!"

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

Why in Equstria is Applebloom me, instead of me? Well I better give her an answer, I can only assume it's from a lack of practice and the stress of the situation. "Applebloom, magic use is a mixture of your focus and sometimes emotions, not forgetting the amount of energy you have to cast a spell. I can only assume since your not use to having magic, that it's out of control and I do or did have a bit of magic to use." I hope that's simple enough for her, I am dealing with a filly. "As for why we are each other I have no idea, I just wished I teleported under my own power now." Hears Pinkie Pie screaming and a smacking sound. "Do you hear Pinkie Pie?"

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.