Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,021 to 10,040 of 14,348

Syrup

TeeJay wrote:

Ponies.

Ponies ponies parties potatoes.

Potatoes.

Potatoes, potatoes, pizza, panini, panini, portobello mushroom, pork products, Popsicles, popcorn, etc., etc.,

TheDreamingHawk

You guys are preordering these things?

It's not like it's a game by wayforward or anything cool like a Luna or Celestia Plushie.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

ToastyYogurt

@Dreamer: It's a GLOW IN THE DARK RHYMING WITCH DOCTOR ZEBRA. It's cooler than cool.
Besides, we all have favorites. Zecora apparently isn't one of yours.

@GaurdianKing: Does he seriously have to have a connection to the princesses in any shape or form? Maybe you should try treating the Princesses more like simple royal figures for your OC. I also don't like the way you say "foreign creatures." Sounds like you could be priming yourself to bend Equestria's rules to bring in crazy things beyond that of dragons and greek mythology. But if you stay within the boundaries of those two, I don't see a problem with him wandering around the Everfree Forest, being a Cutie Mark Crusader Creature Catcher. All in all, it's up to the decision of the Council of the Revolver of Plastic.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TheDreamingHawk

Who is Zecora anyway? I never see her in any ads for the show.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Syrup

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

It's not like it's a game by wayforward or anything cool like a Luna or Celestia Plushie.

Yeah, I also see no point in pre-ordering the toys. They're going to be available eventually.
Though, pre-ordering the comic book is another story...
Untitled

ToastyYogurt

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Who is Zecora anyway? I never see her in any ads for the show.

She's the Zebra from "Bridal Gossip" (Episode 9, the one with the curses, thisun: [youtube:XhR8u6C6aig] )

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: Twilight is a special case. Only a few know Celestia personally.

@Teejay: Yes, I notice you. I almost forgot to tell you that I noticed you.

I'm pretty okay.

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: Why, it's @PlasticRevolver! @PlasticRevolver has a good opening in the RP. I have a feeling that @PlasticRevolver should go next. No matter how many times I've told @PlasticRevolver before and @PlasticRevolver forgot.

I'm pretty okay.

Lunapplebloom

@MasterGraveheart I also have Zecora preordered, though it was online, and they still haven't been able to ship it yet. I'm afraid that they may not even have the stock to ship to me, so here's hoping. Also, nice find there on the other figures, even if they aren't all 100% accurate.

@Twilight_Crow lol that was funny. Also will check out that fanfic as well, and put it into read later.

@PlasticRevolver You have reminded me of that comic now. I must get my order in on that one and the rest.

@KaiserGX Dragonball Z Ponies?

@TeeJay Ponies, mashed potatoes, french fries, starch, potato wedges.

@Sylverstone thanks for making it. Without you we wouldn't even be able to try it out. I look forward to seeing this thing completed and for your game to get even more coverage.

@GuardianKing I do have to agree with them on those points. You do seem to make them have some relation with the princess. just make him ordinary is all. Also what is going on in that RP post you made? It makes no sense whatsoever.

@Morptroid Thanks, I'm glad I could be of some service, SCIENCE Master! I look forward to maybe more projects for SCIENCE in the future. Continue testing...

Applebloom blinks once, then twice. "I don't know. I'm wonderin the same thing." She examines herself a bit, then her real body. "Why are you me Twilight? I'm supposed ta be me." As she is saying this multiple rocks gain a lavender hue and start to lift from the ground and hover about her. She then notices the rocks floating and they suddenly drop to the ground. "What's happening ta me, Twilight?"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Well thaaaaaank yoooouuuu! Now I'm imagining a Shantae/My Little Pony crossover! XD

And yes, I pre-ordered this. It's a limited-run exclusive that debuted at the San Diego Comic Con. Not your usual MLP toy. =P

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

If Hasbro wants to release an official FiM game, they should ask WayForward to do it. I'd buy it! Or at least rent it.

@PlasticRevolver:[youtube:xXl2X-tBuAo] Twilight_Crow can't move because she's waiting for a response from you.

I'm pretty okay.

GuardianKing

Something cool I made I wanted to share:

Untitled

(Source)

Before you rage on me:

No. I will NOT be RPing as Disconnection (his name).

This is just some character for my new fanfic, and since most of you don't read my junk, I thought I'd just explain the horn and wings here:

He's from the distant future, and the wings are sort of this steampunk implant thingy that allows him to fly. They are not real, as evidenced by their design. He is a descendant of Maverick, and has come to the past to kill his ancestor, and prevent Mecha-Discord (you have not read that wrong. Mecha-Discord) from ravaging his world.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.