Forums

Topic: Multiplatform sites that you believe are non-bias to Nintendo.

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

Faildude

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Faildude wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

They only thing they ever did right was say that NSMBWii was disappointing. (This time, I'm being 100% serious)

Nope, they said the REVIEWS were disappointing, not the game
The reviews were pretty good
Also, what were you expecting from NSMBWii? I was really hyped and still I thought it was even better than I expected

I was expecting a good 2D Mario game. Nintendo didn't give me one.

I know it's offtopic but why exactly didn't you like it?

Signature removed by the moderation team - In case of any further violations you will face serious consequences.

RandomWiiPlayer

Faildude wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Faildude wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

They only thing they ever did right was say that NSMBWii was disappointing. (This time, I'm being 100% serious)

Nope, they said the REVIEWS were disappointing, not the game
The reviews were pretty good
Also, what were you expecting from NSMBWii? I was really hyped and still I thought it was even better than I expected

I was expecting a good 2D Mario game. Nintendo didn't give me one.

I know it's offtopic but why exactly didn't you like it?

It was very slow compared the the older games, it was really, really easy, the multiplayer felt tacked on, the controls were pretty bad, the new powerups were very annoying, and the graphics were pretty bad, even for a Wii game.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Faildude

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

It was very slow compared the the older games, it was really, really easy, the multiplayer felt tacked on, the controls were pretty bad, the new powerups were very annoying, and the graphics were pretty bad, even for a Wii game.

What was bad about the controls? The only things I didn't like were that you had to shake for spinjump and picking stuff up but I got used to it. Also the exclusion of Gamecube and Classic controller were a pity but the Wii remote control was good enough
Didn't you like the controls physic wise or the control schema?
Also, I don't know how they could have made the graphics any better; the polygon count on every model was pretty decent and the game had a lot of nice effects
And about multiplayer, what would have made it better in your opinion? In my opinion it was as good as it could get and I enjoyed it a lot

Signature removed by the moderation team - In case of any further violations you will face serious consequences.

Stuffgamer1

NSMBW, really, really easy? What are you, RandomWiiPlayer, a gaming GOD? Or maybe your definiton of really, really easy is just different from mine. While I quickly leapt to 99 lives and never again dropped below 90 (never unlocked a single Super Guide), I still found the levels enjoyably challenging...certainly moreso than NSMBDS.

I disagree with all your other points as well, but I'm not convinced it's worth arguing the issue, especially when it's an off-topic discussion in the first place.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.