Forums

Topic: Movies you haven't been able to finish watching

Posts 81 to 84 of 84

y2josh

Magi wrote:

Does anyone besides Mickeymac and I have any movies that they couldn't finish watching because they were too terrifying, depressing, disgusting, etc? (Basically any other reason besides boring)

I passed out while watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the theater, but it was because I was drunk

y2josh

CanisWolfred

madgear wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

madgear wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I've never walked out on a film either, but when I'm at home and have control of the remote, I'm not afraid to change the channel or fast-forward when a movie gets dull.

That's even worse - it means you're enjoying the film but not all of it so you skip out on the "dull" parts? They're part of the film - they were put in for a reason. It's like choosing to only look at the penis of Michelangelo's David because you don't find the rest of the statue as appealing.

lol why subject yourself to something awful when there is no reason? If something tastes like **** im not going to keep eating. (unless its a culture thing, then thats different)

Because they said they fast forward the dull parts - that's not finding something awful. That's just having a low attention span.

And that's not your problem. Besides, being bored is awful, IMO. I hate it so very much.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Squiggle55

Lately I've never had the experience of not finishing a movie, if I make the decision to watch a movie I simply watch the movie. I love all sorts of movies and it might be my favorite way to spend my time, and I form my opinion when the movie's over. Under no circumstances would I walk out of a theatre, I simply couldn't imagine it.

However, I did stop watching The Fly when I was little after the guy snapped another guy's arm in half while arm wrestling. That freaked me out.

I'm also a little sad about the movies people claim to dislike and will now go worry about the world.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

rolLTheDice

I don't think i actually left the cinema once but there were three films i remember being very close.
Two of them being The Thin Red Line where my grandpa actually fell asleep and Unfaithful. Though maybe i'd even like them today. I just found them terribly boring in these days.
And the third is one that comes with a little story with it.
I was watching the horror flick Anatomie with two of my friends when i was like fifteenish. After making all kinds of jokes about the movie we said we would leave the cinema. One of my friends actually did leave then. But we other two guys really didn't.
I always asked my friend "Yeah, what could we do now ?". I was kind of horny / desperate for love in these days and hoped that she'd get my wink that i really meant "Maybe we could make out a bit ?". But as we were very good friends and i was too shy it just never happened.
Now don't get me wrong. I didn't go the the cinema because i thought i actually could make out with someone. It was more of a "Oh that movie is so damn awful and maybe i'll get a chance with her now." -situation.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.