Forums

Topic: Movie thread.

Posts 321 to 340 of 6,568

KanrakusPizza

Avatar is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Lots of explosions. I think every single Nintendolife user should go see it.

wont be on here anymore

Larkin

Saw avatar the other day the effects were great but it felt like I heard the story before,pretty good altogether though

Edited on by Larkin

Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"

Kid_A

On Monday, I saw A Christmas Carol, which was better than I expected, but today I saw The Princess and the Frog, which is difinently in my top 3 movies of the year.

I'm waiting until Princess and the Frog hits the dollar theaters to see it, but I'm really glad to see it's getting good reviews! I'm a huge disney fan, and I hope they keep it up with the 2-D animation.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Magi

Sherlock Homes was pretty groovy. I give it an 8/10. Good on-screen chemistry between Downey and Law. I'm sure there will be a sequel! A bonus was the preview for Iron Man 2.

Magi

I saw The Blind Side on Tuesday. It was pretty good. It's tied for 5th best for the year. Later today, I; going to see Avatar.

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

StarBoy91

I saw Sherlock Holmes a few days ago and I thought it was good.

To each their own

Noire

I also saw Furrytar Avatar, in eye-popping (didn't need my eyeballs to explode, thanks) Triple Dimesional Planes. The only thing I really liked was badass Marine commander guy. Now he was hardcore. The rest was blah, but pretty. :3

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

I finally saw Avatar in 3-D and I loved it. The visuals were amazing and I felt for the characters. My only issue with it was that I thought it dragged a bit in the middle and end.

Kid_A

I thought the general in Avatar brought the movie down. He was a horrible actor (if you'd even call him one). But other than that, spectacular film.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Magi

Kid_A wrote:

I thought the general in Avatar brought the movie down. He was a horrible actor (if you'd even call him one). But other than that, spectacular film.

Well it's no wonder! By the looks of the picture that irken posted, he appears to be a wax manequin.

Magi

Charlie_The_Unicorn

Here's my top 10 movies of 2009 (so far)

1. Inglourious Basterds
2. Up In The Air
3. (500) Days Of Summer
4. Fantastic Mr. Fox
5. Up
6. Avatar
7. Princess & The Frog
8. Zombieland
9. Nine
10. Star Trek

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

OldBoy

Bit late to the party but I watched District 9 the other day and thought it was fantastic. Can't wait for the next one.there is gonna be another one ,right???

What's this bit for again?

IlikeVideoGames

Luigi78 wrote:

Bit late to the party but I watched District 9 the other day and thought it was fantastic. Can't wait for the next one.there is gonna be another one ,right???

District 9 I should have tomorrow from Netflix I cannot wait !

IlikeVideoGames

OldBoy

It's awsome dude.Enjoy it. Let us know what you thought of it.

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

Saw Princess and the Frog again at the dollar theater with my dad. Just as good as it was the last time I saw it.

Kid_A wrote:

I'm waiting until Princess and the Frog hits the dollar theaters to see it, but I'm really glad to see it's getting good reviews! I'm a huge disney fan, and I hope they keep it up with the 2-D animation.

Have you been able to see it?

Ravage

Yeah, District 9 was awesome.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Wildvine53

Just Saw Dear John, I was surprised how good it was. I don't like Channing Tatum, but he was very realistic and powerful performance.
It's so sad, and it made me cry

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Magi

Any word on Book of Eli or Legion? The Crazies is coming out soon too...

Magi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic