Forums

Topic: Movie thread.

Posts 241 to 260 of 6,568

Yeah <_< I did liked Terminator 1 and 2, True lies and Aliens...he is a good narrator...shrugs oh well..

Who else watched Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Big Picture Show? Come on, I know some else did. The power of nostalgia is too much!

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

Magi

Avatar doesn't appeal to me at all. The Road looks interesting, but kinda scary at the same time. It's hard for me to describe. I want to watch it but I don't. X.X

Edited on by Magi

Magi

Machu

I watched Die Hard 4.0 last night (what a pile of 5h1te!), followed by All The Kings Men (excellent film).

2012 is getting royally panned around teh web btw, I shall be waiting till it is on Channel 5.

Rawr!

Kid_A

StarBoy91 wrote:

James Cameron is behind Avatar it seems, so maybe I'll watch it. I did love his Titanic movie.

Yeah I think it looks really interesting.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Magi

How about this one?
[youtube:tGE_zSdCzDU]

Magi

Machu

Woah, that looks better than your usual Demons v Angels stuff, ty.

Rawr!

SilentJ

CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!

This movie is going to be EPIC!!! (I hope) I remember watching movies like this with my dad when I was a kid. I've been waiting to see how amazing a remake could be if it's done right. I just saw the trailer and it was awesome!!! It's now my #1 most anticipated movie!

PSN ID : MrPink78

Bassman_Q

OMG OMG I wanna watch Paranormal Activity sooo bad!!!! But its freakin' rated R so I can't watch it with a friend who's not 18!!!! GAAHHH!!!!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

I just saw Astro Boy. It's a surprisingly really good animated movie. But maybe because I saw it for 3 bucks with literal free popcorn is helping.

The_Fox

Qwikman wrote:

OMG OMG I wanna watch Paranormal Activity sooo bad!!!! But its freakin' rated R so I can't watch it with a friend who's not 18!!!! GAAHHH!!!!

Really? I was getting into R rated movies all the time when I was as young as 14.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

I really liked Doubt and The Wrestler.

Terra

Zak+Saturday wrote:

I just saw Astro Boy. It's a surprisingly really good animated movie. But maybe because I saw it for 3 bucks with literal free popcorn is helping.

I have to admit that I'm interested to see this at some point. Doubt I'll be able to until a DVD release though

I came across quite a good deal yesterday. Managed to buy 20th Century Boys (Manga adaptation) online for £7. This is a new (newish) film and was also the 2 Disc Special Edition release with a 24 page book included as well.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Machu

10 types of awesome...
[youtube:GKkBqQ5IwGc]

Great new vid on IGN too.

Can't wait to see this!! >_<

edit: fixed

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Kid_A

Badknux wrote:

I really liked Doubt and The Wrestler.

Haven't seen the Wrestler but Doubt was incredible. Seymore-Hoffman is one of my favorite actors, and he gave one of the best performances of his career in that movie.

The next movie I'm really looking forward to is The Fantastic Mr. Fox. I love the art style!
EDIT: Oh, and Avatar! Just saw a bit on 60 minutes yesterday interviewing the director and going behind the scenes a tad--it's looking to be all kinds of awesome!

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

irken004

Kid_A wrote:

EDIT: Oh, and Avatar! Just saw a bit on 60 minutes yesterday interviewing the director and going behind the scenes a tad--it's looking to be all kinds of awesome!

I saw that too.

It makes me wonder... what if this $55 MILLION production turns out to be a flop?

shingi_70

Anybody going to see precious?

also if Avatar Flops then i'll eat my hat.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Watched Super Size Me in school. I'm freaked out that they showed us gastric bypass in school!

Also, I recently just changed my username in anticipation for Avatar.

Ravage

What is wrong with seeing a gastric bypass?

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic