Forums

Topic: Most Attractive Female Video Game Character

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

Furealz

OBJECTION! No one has said Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney? WOW, just wow....she's my fav. [img]http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130513230859/aceattorney/images/2/24/Kokone.png[img]

Edited on by Furealz

Furealz

Nintendo Network ID: Furealz

Furealz

Thanks, I don't have a hang of this yet... -_-

Furealz

Nintendo Network ID: Furealz

mamp

I'm sorry but put Samus in a zero suit with some high heels and you got yourself a recipe for one hot mess.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

KidRad

GuardianKing wrote:

Well, if we're apparently including Pokemon...

Untitled

Oh yeah, real hot. look at those curves.lol

And i 2nd Zero Suit samus,

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

TwilightOniAngel

@Scanning So you're bringing back a 8 month old thread? Is that the plan friendo?

Edited on by TwilightOniAngel

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

TwilightOniAngel

@Undead_terror Why did he get banned? Cause he posted something really terrible?

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

Undead_terror

midnafanboy wrote:

@Undead_terror Why did he get banned? Cause he posted something really terrible?

Too much fan service....that and he started a fight if I remember....other then that I'm not gonna say much else...

TwilightOniAngel

Alright then guys time too abandon the thread.Cause i am i don't even know why i'm here in the first place.

SURubyFan

I talked to him recently if he wanted to come back. But he insisted on staying on a anime forum instead. Good riddance.

Ranma Saotome is my avatar now. I consider her a human version of Ruby because they're both cute and have red hair :)

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, EarthBound, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Blast

The Amazon from Dragon's Crown...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

theblackdragon

Scanning wrote:

This one's longer doe, so that constitutes the revival!

Maybe.

If you're doing this to push the limits of our patience, I advise you to stop.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt on this one. As mentioned previously, there is a more recent ongoing thread for this topic, and this is one that works best only when current. Please rejoin the newer thread. Thank you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.