Forums

Topic: More of the Best Three Movies of Summer 2010?

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

RoyalBlur

Out of all the films that have been released this year there has been nothing better than Disney’s Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon and of course James Cameron’s Avatar.

Hopefully all three of those films will get sequels in 2012 if not 2011. However, with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tides, Thor and Green Lantern, Disney/ Pixar Cars 2 and The Bear and the Bow all set for next year I don’t think we’ll be trekking through the desert with Prince Dastan and Tamina or exploring the vast ocean of Pandora or flying astride dragons anytime soon.

I still can't over how good Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is. The movie was spectacular and I hope Jerry Bruckheimer, Mike Newell and all the people at Disney are actually committed to making at lest two more movies.

What do you folks think?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

irken004

I still think Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3 are the best films of this summer.

Edited on by irken004

Xkhaoz

Avatar came out in 2009 Cameron has talked about a sequel to Avatar. I heard they're making another HTTYD. But I don't know about Sands of Time. But my favorite summer movies are Toy Story 3.... that's all I've seen.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Wildvine53

Scott Pilgim Vs. The World is my favorite movie of the Summer. I can't believe how good it is!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

mecoy

1 scott pilgim vs the world (best movie behind final fantasy movie)
2 toy story 3
3 ??????

mecoy

Punny

I really enjoyed Toy Story 3. It was so good that it made me guilty for giving away my own toys.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Tasuki

The only movies I have seen this summer was Ironman 2 and A-Team and I thought they were pretty good. As for Prince of Persia I can wait till Netflix gets it. I wanted to see How to Trains a Dragon but I didnt have the time or the money to see it in theathers.

As for Avatar that movie doesnt really count as a best for 2010 as it was released in December 2009 so I can see where the confusion was. But yeah it was a good movie but what do you expect from James Cameron?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Joetherocker

Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2, and Inception.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Popyman

Anyone who doesn't say Scott Pilgrim, Toy Story 3, and Inception is wrong.

/not being completely serious

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Blink

Inception blew me away, totally want to see it again. Toy Story 3 was awesome too, but I agree with PunnyGuy, it made me feel guilty... Want to go see Scott Pilgrim sometime soon, but I don't think that's going to be happening until DVD...

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

SherlockHolmes

The only film I've seen at the Cinema this summer was Toy Story 3 and it was immense!

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

RandomWiiPlayer

Scott Pilgrim.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Kid_A

1. Inception
2. Scott Pilgrem vs The World
3. Toy Story 3
4. The Other Guys

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Macaronius

Sylverstone wrote:

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

• Inception
  • Toy Story 3
  • Iron Man 2

And I'm still wondering why the heck Avatar is going back to theaters....

Fixed.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Chucko

Inception. And Toy Story 3.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

blockhead

Scott Pilgram vs The World is the best just due to the Street Fighter Announcer
A close second is Kick-Ass. Why has no one mentioned Kick-Ass yet?

blockhead

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.