Forums

Topic: Miiverse Admin Reverse Efficiency Thread.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Memeboy3

In the Current situation of My 3rd Ban on Miiverse....I seem to learn an Important lesson from The experience...
If you heard of The Club of users who Despise Admins due to False advertising and False Banning, Well Guess what...I've been In the Club for Almost 2 months Now!

RANT TIME! [Warning: If you Don't Agree with my Opinion, Or Reading Lots of Words or Like the Admins in General...Don't bother to leave a Comment and Please leave (Or Scroll down to the Actual Message of this Thread...You might be Angry...And i Want you to be happy.. :/ ]

Ok...Don't get me Wrong, The Intentions of the Admins of Miiverse are Very Good! I Hated of how the Xbox live community have plenty Of Offensive, Sexist and Immature Messages that, More Often than Not, Usually the Sender Gets Away with It, So having moderation seemed like a Very Good Idea on Nintendo's Part. Too bad the execution Was So Notorious that Nin-Dragon is about to ''Take over Miiverse'' because of Harsh false bannings...(I actually support his decision...)
I noticed of The Increasing amount Of hatred against Miiverse, After accepting My 1st ban, Which was Mostly understandable ( Considering that i was Rather Immature before i realized That I wanted to Have Art and creative Hobbies on my Account on My Miiverse Account, Pokelover10, ).
So After having 2 more bans, Because Admins hate Fun, and Sending an E - Mail to Nintendo, And No Response. I actually Getting the Hate.

For One, The Admins are SO egotistical, I mean seriously...If you want to send a message to them...You only have 3 responses to their Deletion of Your Comment, Which is usually Worthless because the Admins use their excuse of ''But we are God and you are Nothing' that usually 'Debunks' Most of your (Most likely True) Statements. Heck, Even their Icon is the Same icon that you Click to Access Miiverse, It's an Icon INSIDE OF AN ICON!

Second, They, In some Way, Lied. You see....I only have One issue of their 'Lies' so Far...The Lie is that (I looked That Fact up on Either Miiverse's CoC or On a Web Article that is Very revelant to Miiverse) The Admins Promise that if they See A post of yours They would ''Correct your Post or Notify You'', But so Far...I seen No action if the Admins ''Correcting'' my Posts...They only Remove it and Give me a Strike, That will Ruin my Chances of Reporting someone without the Admins thinking i'm Crazy like A Female Pikmin that Saw a Giant 200 Flower pellet, So they DID notify me..But they wou-...Wait...I find the Idea, of Admins Taking Your ''Offensive'' post and Simply notifying you that they Edited it, a Much better idea than Removing Your post and Giving you A Ban that is the equivalent of a Student's Winter Break or A Long summer Vacation, Depending on Ban.
So In Conclusion: While the Admins Might be Humans, They are the personification of ''Wonderful Idea, Horrible Execution!''.
Rant time is Over!

(Fun Fact: The Guy who caused my Ban is ☆☆TRAVIS☆☆, That guy claims/Lies to be A young Teen who did ''The Birds and the Bees'' with 3 Girls...Without a 'Gundam', I'm serious...He was the Same guy who False Reported Me and Yet the Admins only Banned him after me, Yet they never Removed my Ban because That guy is Maybe From 4chan, and Disgusting, But they Don't like Logic...So i'm forced to Deal with the Faks Ban)

ACTUAL POST:

But enough of My Ranting....I Sound like A Spoiled Child or a Hateful Grump, Which i DID NOT intend the Thread to Be about..I Just made it to Share Your Stories of The Admins banning or Taking down your Posts for Nonexistent Reasons. This Thread is mostly Made for us laugh together at The idiocy Of the Admins. I will Share my Story when The Thread is Fine to Share it with you Guys. I don't mean to Sound Pissed...I made this to Hear your Stories Along with others...That is it!

(Wow, is this Message so Tiny Compared to My Rant....I'm sorry if This thread Sounds like it is Mostly Hate against Admins, Or i sound Butthurt, I just Ranted to get This Out of my Chest...)
Please share Your Story if you Want. :3 (That felt Akward)
Ready?...3,2,1..,GO!

Edited on by theblackdragon

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Kyloctopus

Overall, I found the admins mostly to be positively effective. I've only had two issue with the admins relating to spoilers in my 800+ post account.

I've seen people who have had strange problems, however most of the times their execution is spot-on. I only wish that they were more on track with spoilers.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

no problems on my end.
maybe the admins saw you in the middle of the confusion to "gundamless birds and bees"(whatever the heck that means, seriously I can't make sense out of it) and you got marked by them, just poor luck....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

FrostFlare

I was originally on the side of the admins (justice be done, you know?), but after they removed a post promoting my blog, I see that they are nothing but a bunch of idiots. This post that was removed was on my Activity Feed, so I decided to try an experiment. I posted the EXACT SAME CONTENT onto the YouTube community, and it flew right by without any problems.

WILL ONLY ADD FRIENDS ON 3DS, THAT'S WHAT IT IS FOR.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5778-5671 | Nintendo Network ID: Eusine0

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
The funny thing is that they are reading this, so they know

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

I have never had any problems with the admins in miiverse.

But if I have any in the future, it will probably be my fault and not theirs.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

Such bizarre captializations in this post... my eyes cannot take it... o.o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku don't read it it has birds, bees and no gundams(I'm still trying to figure out what that means....... to me it makes no sense at all)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Yoshi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku don't read it it has birds, bees and no gundams(I'm still trying to figure out what that means....... to me it makes no sense at all)

How should I put this without getting in trouble?

Ummmm....my best guess is that a guy did "something" to three girls without any......ummm.....I don't want to say it. I know what it is. It almost rhymes with "gundam".

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

RR529

I personally haven't had any issues with them, but I only post occasionally anyways.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

How should I put this without getting in trouble?

Ummmm....my best guess is that a guy did "something" to three girls without any......ummm.....I don't want to say it. I know what it is. It almost rhymes with "gundam".

oooook..... I guess I kinda understand now.......
let's not go further in the subject.
and the stupid me thinking that being a Nintendo gamer would mean there wouldn't be this type of sick pervs posting that stuff in services where kids might see(not talking about you @Brewsky you're fine on my book)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

theblackdragon

Thank you for sharing, but if your beef is with the miiverse admins, you'll be better served taking your issues to Nintendo proper. We can't do anything for you here. Best of luck!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.