General Discussion Forum

Topic: Michael Jackson is DEAD???

Showing 121 to 135 of 135

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LinkGalaxy

121. Posted:

R.I.P. Michael

Hyped about : Metroid other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii,Golden Sun DS and the new Legend of Zelda!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MoogleMuffins

122. Posted:

Jerichoholic+Josh wrote:

I think that he was just really messed up and thought he was a kid himself. I know it's a lame excuse, but that's what I think. Watching all these interviews they've been showing the last day or so. He was mental. I loved him though.

Yes it is true he obviousley had some deep mental problems. Probably caused by him never having a childhood, thats something you can never regain really, once its gone, its gone.

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

123. Posted:

Rather than go into detail about each response, I'll just say the following for ease: You're all wrong. (except Brutus <3)

Now, spare a moment to think about the impact Jacko has had on people and his fans, rather than the man himself. He truly was an inspiration to all of us, in particular, the guys in the following three videos.



It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MoogleMuffins

124. Posted:

Wiiloveit wrote:

Rather than go into detail about each response, I'll just say the following for ease: You're all wrong. (except Brutus <3)

Now, spare a moment to think about the impact Jacko has had on people and his fans, rather than the man himself. He truly was an inspiration to all of us, in particular, the guys in the following three videos.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you had the power to say who is right and wrong.

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

125. Posted:

Locke+Cole wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

Rather than go into detail about each response, I'll just say the following for ease: You're all wrong. (except Brutus <3)

Now, spare a moment to think about the impact Jacko has had on people and his fans, rather than the man himself. He truly was an inspiration to all of us, in particular, the guys in the following three videos.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you had the power to say who is right and wrong.

Hey: I never said that everyone should be forced to agree. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

126. Posted:

Locke+Cole wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,Michael Jackson will be missed by some people,but not by me.
Elvis is MUCH better. :D

Elvis, eh? Well, this quote sums my thoughts on him nicely, I think:

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant s**t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherf**k him and John Wayne

And Micheal was a straight up pedo. Don't make out Micheal Jackson to be a saint when he wasn't.

????
I've checked for where I've said anything to that effect, and have come to the conclusion that you must be putting words in my mouth.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OldBoy

127. Posted:

I've heard that there gonna melt him down and turn him into Lego so little kids can still play with him. :-)

Sorry please forgive me.

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MoogleMuffins

128. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

Locke+Cole wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,Michael Jackson will be missed by some people,but not by me.
Elvis is MUCH better. :D

Elvis, eh? Well, this quote sums my thoughts on him nicely, I think:

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant s**t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherf**k him and John Wayne

And Micheal was a straight up pedo. Don't make out Micheal Jackson to be a saint when he wasn't.

????
I've checked for where I've said anything to that effect, and have come to the conclusion that you must be putting words in my mouth.

Oh well my apologies then, I thought because I only saw bad points about Elvis and none about Micheal made me think that you didn't see the bad points about Micheal Jackson. So I am sorry. But don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Elvis either.

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toddr

129. Posted:

I have to post this. It's not as bad as some of the other jokes here though.

Edit: The image wont work, so here's the link.
http://goozex.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/Com...

Edited on by Toddr

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

130. Posted:

@Locke Cole
No harm done :).

@Toddr
That was actually a pretty good one!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

131. Posted:

Reports claim that MJ's heart attack are untrue. New evidence suggests that he was in the childrens ward having a stroke.

Apologies.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Wiiloveit

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vendetta

132. Posted:

Commander Video is a class act:
Untitled
http://www.gaijingames.com/?p=570

Ex cineribus resurgo
Wii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660
The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JustYourAverageBleh

133. Posted:

Toddr wrote:

I have to post this. It's not as bad as some of the other jokes here though.

Edit: The image wont work, so here's the link.
http://goozex.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/Com...

That was OOTW!!

It's all fun and games.
Chat on Nintendo Life.
Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

theinsidegamer

134. Posted:

I’m not a Michael fan but he will be greatly missed, Michael was kind to his fans and cared more for them than any other celebrity has or is ever likely too...he will be missed by all : (

To all the idiots...you keep posting your little jokes, it’s nothing we all haven’t heard before.

Edited on by James

theinsidegamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

135. Posted:

Going to lock this to make a semi-decent attempt at honouring Michael Jackson. No more jokes or "hope someone you know dies soon" stuff, please.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.