Forums

Topic: Michael Jackson is DEAD???

Posts 121 to 132 of 132

MoogleMuffins

Wiiloveit wrote:

Rather than go into detail about each response, I'll just say the following for ease: You're all wrong. (except Brutus <3)

Now, spare a moment to think about the impact Jacko has had on people and his fans, rather than the man himself. He truly was an inspiration to all of us, in particular, the guys in the following three videos.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you had the power to say who is right and wrong.

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Wiiloveit

Locke+Cole wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

Rather than go into detail about each response, I'll just say the following for ease: You're all wrong. (except Brutus <3)

Now, spare a moment to think about the impact Jacko has had on people and his fans, rather than the man himself. He truly was an inspiration to all of us, in particular, the guys in the following three videos.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you had the power to say who is right and wrong.

Hey: I never said that everyone should be forced to agree. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Wiiloveit

The_Fox

Locke+Cole wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,Michael Jackson will be missed by some people,but not by me.
Elvis is MUCH better.

Elvis, eh? Well, this quote sums my thoughts on him nicely, I think:

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant s**t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherf**k him and John Wayne

And Micheal was a straight up pedo. Don't make out Micheal Jackson to be a saint when he wasn't.

????
I've checked for where I've said anything to that effect, and have come to the conclusion that you must be putting words in my mouth.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

OldBoy

I've heard that there gonna melt him down and turn him into Lego so little kids can still play with him.

Sorry please forgive me.

What's this bit for again?

MoogleMuffins

The+Fox wrote:

Locke+Cole wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,Michael Jackson will be missed by some people,but not by me.
Elvis is MUCH better.

Elvis, eh? Well, this quote sums my thoughts on him nicely, I think:

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant s**t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherf**k him and John Wayne

And Micheal was a straight up pedo. Don't make out Micheal Jackson to be a saint when he wasn't.

????
I've checked for where I've said anything to that effect, and have come to the conclusion that you must be putting words in my mouth.

Oh well my apologies then, I thought because I only saw bad points about Elvis and none about Micheal made me think that you didn't see the bad points about Micheal Jackson. So I am sorry. But don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Elvis either.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

The_Fox

@Locke Cole
No harm done .

@Toddr
That was actually a pretty good one!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Wiiloveit

Reports claim that MJ's heart attack are untrue. New evidence suggests that he was in the childrens ward having a stroke.

Apologies.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit

theinsidegamer

I’m not a Michael fan but he will be greatly missed, Michael was kind to his fans and cared more for them than any other celebrity has or is ever likely too...he will be missed by all : (

To all the idiots...you keep posting your little jokes, it’s nothing we all haven’t heard before.

Edited on by James

theinsidegamer

James

Going to lock this to make a semi-decent attempt at honouring Michael Jackson. No more jokes or "hope someone you know dies soon" stuff, please.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.