Showing 1 to 20 of 135
1. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:08 BST
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
2. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:09 BST
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
3. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:11 BST
Currently the #1 trending topic on Twitter, so it's either true, or a hoax that has spread across the web like wildfire... which wouldn't be that unusual, but still pretty impressive, finally knocking iranelection from its place at the top.
EDIT: actually this and iranelection are trading spots rapidly, what a bizarre fight.
Edited on Thu 25th June, 2009 @ 23:13 by warioswoods
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
4. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:12 BST
Dont think so, its on SKY news and such. They probably wouldnt fake something like this. Is it really that hard to believe? The abuse that man put his body through, and all that stress, its no wonder he had a heart attack.
5. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:12 BST
Well, he had to go at some point...
6. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:13 BST
I heard he was rushed to the hospital for food poisoning, which makes sense, as he had recently eaten some 12 year old nuts.
7. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:13 BST
Well it's all over the broadcast and cable news outlets, with most reporting that he was taken to UCLA Medical in cardiac arrest. Some are reporting that he's dead, others seem to be waiting for more "official" word.
Edited on Thu 25th June, 2009 @ 23:13 by Vendetta
8. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:13 BST
it seems it's true.
Edited on Thu 25th June, 2009 @ 23:17 by rustythekid
9. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:13 BST
You make Tingle cry.
10. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:14 BST
OK Chicken Brutus, sure he touched some children.... but its Michael Jackson!! Hes Michael Jackson!!
11. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:14 BST
lol it's all over the news
TJ- Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874
12. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:15 BST
Haha... The guy just died and you're still cracking pedophilia jokes... Although, considering how hard I just laughed I'm no better I guess
13. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:15 BST
Chicken, I'm officially changing your name to Chicken Brutal. That was awfully funny - literally!
14. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:15 BST
It's not fake, and I hope people don't pretend to care.
15. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:16 BST
Its probably a hoax. I don't believe it. Not yet at least.
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
16. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:17 BST
And he was suppose to start his tour on July 15.
Edited on Fri 26th June, 2009 @ 01:41 by VGM
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
17. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:18 BST
No he's not. Not yet anyways.
Edited on Thu 25th June, 2009 @ 23:21 by CanisWolfred
This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!
I am the Wolf...Red
18. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:18 BST
Its the death of our Elvis people. Don't act like you don't care.
19. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:18 BST
Yes, because the Los Angeles Fire Department and the Los Angeles Times love to make up fake official press releases about celebrities suffering a cardiac arrest.
20. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 23:19 BST
There were plenty of people who didn't care when Elvis died. And I can name at least one that won't give a crap when Michael dies.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.