Forums

Topic: Mario walks into a bar...

Posts 761 to 780 of 794

G-Boy

Waluigi enters the palace and tries to gain attention by...

G-Boy

BeetonTheRobot

Kissing Bowsette in the mouth, which caused her to whack Waluigi with her melons out of being embarrassed, who also caught the attention of....

I am a cute robot who comes from an obscure kids anime called Robokko Beeton (ろぼっ子ビートン). I also have a boy as my best friend.

Click or tap here to watch my cringy flipnotes on Youtube

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Heavyarms55

Link, Ike, Marth, Lucina, Roy, Robin and Corrin who were arguing over who the best sword fighter in Smash is. Instead they all start flirting with Bowsette. This causes...

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
Feel free to add me

ReaderRagfish

Shulk to kill them all and prove that he is the best...

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ReaderRagfish

In order to test this, he entered a blindfold carpet identification contest. He felt...

Nemodius

a soft but thick crinkled material, and the faint but familiar sound of.......Bowsette purring !!!
he snapped his hand back and.......

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

ReaderRagfish

reached for the Monado. But where his Monado usually was, there was instead a...

Heavyarms55

[censored] This enraged Booette, so she...

Feel free to add me

ReaderRagfish

used it to cut some carrots. The carrots were secretly infused with...

ogo79

robitussin

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Heavyarms55

Then everyone ate the carrots and fell asleep for more than 200 years. They woke up to find...

Feel free to add me

ReaderRagfish

Carrots had taken over most of the world! But they forgot to take over...

Nemodius

The Slow Cooker Kingdom and because of that oversight, the carrots suffered a........

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

BeetonTheRobot

horrible fate with all of them being eaten by Bugs Bunny except for one carrot who then....

I am a cute robot who comes from an obscure kids anime called Robokko Beeton (ろぼっ子ビートン). I also have a boy as my best friend.

Click or tap here to watch my cringy flipnotes on Youtube

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

ReaderRagfish

he can't read and thought the labels on the bottles said...

ogo79

cold sauce

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic