Forums

Topic: Mario walks into a bar...

Posts 681 to 700 of 705

Alpha-2002

...who then attempts to use magic to solve things.

Before he can however, Doomguy bursts out of Mario's head and fires the BFG right at him, which...

Alpha-2002

Heavyarms55

...is surprisingly ineffective, thus Bowsette hires Boba Fett and Samus to deal with it, they...

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

XBontendo

...take the money and run away together, as they realised they found the best bounty of all: love. Hand in hand, the two then...

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

Alpha-2002

...warp away to the Ding Dong Kingdom, where they got married and lived happily ever after.

Earth is now a smoldering, post-apocalyptic wreck as a desperate Bowsette tries using magic to fix things. However, Mario and Sonic notice her and...

Alpha-2002

Heavyarms55

...start break dancing! Since they are so large this causes massive earthquakes, Bowsette...

Alpha-2002

...FINALLY tracks down Doomguy, who had gone back to his routine of slaying demons on Mars.

Enlarging him to the same size as Mario and Sonic, Doomguy fires the BFG and takes down the two titans for good with the power of Argent Energy.

The world (well, what's left of it) has now finally been saved. However, just as Doomguy grabs Bowsette's very large check, a booming voice echoes across the cosmos saying...

Alpha-2002

Toy_Link

“I got it, I finally got it!” It was Dr. Robitnik observing the stars at the Generi Town Observatory. “ I’ll put Sonic in slow down shoes and force him to complete many meaningless ma-“.

Robotnik is suddenly hit by a skateboard on the head, it’s the Captain N version of Alucard!

Alucard exclaims “....

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

TheAwesomeBowser

"no u. This thread is dead anyway. "

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

But suddenly, i summoned Phoenix to revive this thread and i heard someone said "Budum ! Where are you my love ?!".....

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

And Moltres burst through the window with a sign hanging from it's neck saying: Holy crap is this thread still going?!"

BabyYoda71

And then Pikachu thunderbolts Moltres out the door.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

HobbitGamer

Team rocket kidnaps pikachu and leaves the now-empty bar.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

porto

@HobbitGamer then the bartender finally got a break after that 2-year shift.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@Apportal Now the bartender gets a girlfriend.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

But unfortunately there are Haruka and Michiru (from Sailor Moon) are waiting for talisman....

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

They never came.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

After 1 year later, Princess Peach decides to open the forbidden book from....

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

.... the library & gets teleported to Ivalice!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Suddenly she transformed into Lady Ashe and there are Chun Li and Morrigan gossiping about......

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

if Ryu's heir is oiled or if its all natural.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic