Forums

Topic: Man I feel old here!

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

Gamesake

JumpMad wrote:

Kid these days, they have no respect for the elderly.

It's really sad how today's gamer just doesn't appreciate the sacrifices Super Adults have made for us. Don't gamers realize how many 16-bit bosses they had to fight so we could play the games we have today? Super Adults played all those clunky retro games so a younger generation wouldn't have to.

...in my pants.

Chris720

I'm 17... and looking at the old posts with 13-14 guys... I feel old now. I wish I was 13 again.

@labrat Your 11? Now I feel REALLY old...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

jaffa

I'm 11 Turning 12 in June

jaffa

brooks83

Gamesake wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Kid these days, they have no respect for the elderly.

It's really sad how today's gamer just doesn't appreciate the sacrifices Super Adults have made for us. Don't gamers realize how many 16-bit bosses they had to fight so we could play the games we have today? Super Adults played all those clunky retro games so a younger generation wouldn't have to.

LOL, wouldn't have to? I'd much rather play "clunky retro games" than games of today. And I realize you were most likely being sarcastic, I'm just saying.

brooks83

Kid_A

Don wrote:

I was born on December 1st, 1982 so I turned 28 a month and a half ago. I see a lot of posts talking about having school tomorrow or playing the Gamecube as a kid so I'm sure most of you on this site are at least 10 years younger than me. I guess I'm one of the oldest people on this site

Bah. 28. I'd hardly consider that old. Plus you're in good company here at NL since there's tons of well-versed retro fans
You're probably older than most people here, though, I suppose. (I'm only 19 )

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Hokori

I am 17 and still have a ton of love for the 90's (even though i was 6ish when it ended

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

premko

Hey,kids ! I`m 29, still playing, still having fun with it !

premko

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.