Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,751 to 7,762 of 7,762

Whydoievenbother

@Trinexx: Granted, but you travel through time to the day before winter starts again.

I wish for some gum

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Tyranexx

Granted, but it's used, tasteless gum, as some unkind soul already chewed it.

I wish that Skyrim would come to the Wii U.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

GrailUK

Granted. AWESOME NEWS!!!! THE NUMBER ONE XBOX360 SMASH HIT SENSATION THAT TOOK FANTASY FANS BY STORM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. SKYRIM HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO BE COMING TO THE WII U ONLY 5 YEARS AFTER ITS INITIAL RELEASE. A BETHESDA REPRESENTITIVE WAS AVAILABLE TO COMMENT;
"We are so glad to be able to share this information. We at Bethesda are hard at work creating the successor to Skyrim and Fallout 5, which we are happy to announce will be heading for PS4, XB1 and PC later this year, so will not be actually responsible for the coding. But do not despair. The porting duties have been passed over to RCMADIAX who have extensive experience with the Wii U brand. They are working in shifts to make sure the game features over 5 colours and can push over 27 regular shapes such as squares and triangles without the frame rate dropping below 14. Please look forward to it."

I wish I could work for Nintendo.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

UPDATE! Due to copyright claims by Mr Harold Jones who already holds the name for a specific flavour of waffle, SkyrimU will be renamed SuperRoboMouse.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Whydoievenbother

Granted, but afterwards, nickelodeon gets shut down.
I wish i could mind control animals.

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Aozz101x

Granted, but I took the wish and now there in my control
I wish I join smash bros and be playable

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

Granted, but all of your moves hurt you and only you and nobody ever plays as you.
I wish for a taco.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

NintendoFan64

Granted, but the taco is poisoned.
I wish that I had a girlfriend...I'm lonely.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Aozz101x

Granted, but there are two of them so now you're possible to date only one.
i wish for a Nintendo Direct focus on Super Mario Sunshine 2 only. XD

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Granted, but it turns out that Super Mario Sunshine 2 is actually a lazy port of the first game, but with some minor modifications. For one thing, you play as Waluigi trying to rescue both Mario and Wario.

I wish that I had all the time in the world.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Whydoievenbother

Granted, but every other color is girly now.
I wish my wishes aren't corrupted.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

MayorPaine

Granted but... Bzzzrrrttt! ERROR 21467. Wish is incorruptible, cannot compute. Wish disqualified.

I wish I could breathe under water and could withstand any amount of water pressure if I swim to the bottom. And the ability to turn invisible so I won't get eaten by any creature.

Check out my new web comic 'Random Time Encounters':
https://tapastic.com/series/Random-Time-Encounters

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.