Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,701 to 7,720 of 7,763

Tyranexx

Granted, but they were glued to your shoulders instead. I wouldn't bother paying the surgeon who did that....

I wish that I had more free time.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Whydoievenbother

Granted, but you don't know what to do with it.
I wish I could draw amazingly.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

BraveSonic

Granted, but your mind is now stripped of all creativity, so you don't know what to draw.

I wish for Metroid Prime: Federation Force to be the best game in the series so everyone will shut up about how it is "killing the franchise."

I like Smash Wii U over Melee. FIGHT ME.
I'm addicted to amiibo. Full collection of the Smash series....help me....please...
Also, I like to go fast, really fast.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5714-9219-9497
Nintendo Network ID: ChandlerHolman01

3DS Friend Code: 0103-9570-7604 | Nintendo Network ID: ChandlerHolman01

GrailUK

Granted. Metroid Prime 4 has been cancelled in favour of Metroid Prime Federation Force 2: Son of Blastball
I wish I knew what the NX was.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Tyranexx

Granted, but then Nintendo announces the fabled ZX, which won't be revealed for about five years.

I wish for a massage chair.*

*I've been on my feet non-stop for the past three hours.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Saunbyphoenix

Granted but the seat instead of being cushion is instead lego

I wish I owned a high end computer

Saunbyphoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted, but it is so high in the air that you can't even reach the power button.

I wish that I had a brand new pair of legs that are absolutely fabulous and indestructible, made of metal and magic,can't fall off and they are where they are supposed to be, also that the legs on my arms were chainsawed off and I wouldn't feel the pain and they were cut off perfectly and precisely to the point where there are no scratches are present and I was absolutely fabulous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MayorPaine

Granted, but your new body is so fabulous that everybody copies you and the entire world becomes clones of you and there's no more uniqueness and your life loses all meaning.

I wish I didn't age.

Edited on by MayorPaine

Check out my new web comic 'Random Time Encounters':
https://tapastic.com/series/Random-Time-Encounters

LaserdiscGal

Granted but you're doomed to fight Captain Hook for the rest of your existence.

I wish that they'd release a Plague Knight Amiibo.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted but it's so bad that Meme Run is better than it.

I wish that my body was unable to be copied (Or be attempted to be copied) and everyone who has copied/will copy it that they would burn to death and be replaced with people who wouldn't copy it. Also, I wish my life would have meaning and everyone obeys my command if I say it in rap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whydoievenbother

Okay, you cause the apocalypse by having the ability.
I wish for a Sandwich

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted but it's from the apocolyptic subway (Eat Flesh).

I wish the apocolypse went away and every one was miserable while I lived in paridise.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MayorPaine

Granted, but paradise is just the name of a cheap motel overrun by roaches.

I wish @Bill_Sniper would stop undoing everyone's corruptions with his wishes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted, but in a few more days I can change my name and @Bill_Sniper won't be doing it but @(What ever I am naming myself) will be.

I wish that I can go 12 days into the future.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MayorPaine

Granted, but the you from 12 days in the future was waiting for you and steals your time machine to go back in time to the present and steal all your stuff since he knows all your hiding places. Then he goes back to the future only to find that all his stuff is gone because he really only robbed himself and in a rage decides to try to kill you. While you two are locked in battle, your cat (if you don't have one right now you will get one within the next 12 days) jumps into the time machine and travels to the past where he alters the future so much that the whole world becomes controlled by cats.

I wish I was the Batman.

GrailUK

Granted: From now on, all 3DSs will come bundled with a roll of cellotape...
I wish Sega would bring their IP to the Wii U! (I would love a new Jet Set Radio and Outrun.)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Whydoievenbother

Granted, but they sell horribly, and Sega wants nothing to do with Nintendo from now on.
I wish for a teleporter.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted but you end up teleporting to the timeline of cats.

I wish that the timeline of cats would happen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MayorPaine

Granted, but you are recruited by the Warriors Opposing the Onslaught of Felines, or WOOF for short, a resistance organized by dogs to put an end to the cat overlords. They plan to use your time machine to send you back to the past and terminate the cat that started it all. Unfortunately, the cats also send a terminator to foil your plans and now you are stuck in prehistoric times.

I wish I was Superman.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.