Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,141 to 7,160 of 7,763

Sprite

Granted, but Cartoon Network announces the next day that they are shutting down due to it and the data for Digimon is lost.
I wish to live in the Nether and eat bacon!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

randomlypikachu

granted but the bacon is undercooked and it causes you to die
i wish for a pony named jimothy!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

CrimsonFire

Granted, all the other ponys beat him up because of his name.

I wish they announced what the new 3D mario game will be for Wii U

Sprite

Granted, he morphs into a minotaur, except instead of bull it is a pony man cross breed and while you marvel at it, it murders you in cold blood.
I wish I had put my username as @randomusername!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but @Sprite (Who is really is @randomusername, but you took his username, so he used @Sprite for some reason) somehow blew up your computer, because he wanted that name but you took it.

I wish I had a real life Ducklett..........that would cook me dinner and just be there for me, to play a video game when i'm lonely, stuff like that (I changed it from the other wish, so it's different)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

Granted, but it does all that for one day, and then Water guns you to death again.
I wish Homestar Runner would update with new episodes again.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Ketchupcat

Granted, they reveal they've been working on new episodes this whole time and when you check the website, there's millions of them. There's so many that before you finish all of them, you die.
i wish my Wii remote wouldn't lag so much for NSMBU

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GamecubeMan

Granted, you decide to special order the fastest Wii remote in the galaxy. Your copy of NSMBU is laser burned though.
I wish for 30 copies of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Granted, they all go to your friends.
I wish to instantly become an artist.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

Granted, but it's Fire Emblem: Rude Awakening (where every character is Lissa, no matter what) >:3

I wish I could soar through the sky~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Ketchupcat

Granted, you have to go on an epic journey to find it (oversees, through deserts, etc) and when you do find it, it says "I've been waiting..." and kills you.
Wait, what?
I wish I had Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon already

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but it was really just Luigi's Mansion 2, the European version of the game (And some other parts of the world I think) and it won't work on your 3DS.

I wish everybody in the world looked like Dudley from Street Fighter
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

petitgamer

Granted.U get turned into Dudley as well and u cant stand still and u have to say everything u do.(like this "FUSH RA KICK"!)

I wish I have control over machines.(try making that horrible)(HA!)._.

3ds FC is 1934-1168-4523
fyi lucas is better than ness in any way shape or form.That is a coldhard fact.

TsunamiSensei

You have control over every Philips Cd-i (I think I did it!)

I wish for a samurai monkey.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

petitgamer

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

You have control over every Philips Cd-i (I think I did it!)

well played... ._.

Edited on by petitgamer

3ds FC is 1934-1168-4523
fyi lucas is better than ness in any way shape or form.That is a coldhard fact.

Hilda

No one really minds, but you get banned anyway for necro-bumping.

I wish I could sew.

Oh, and I love you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.