Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,041 to 7,060 of 7,763

Ketchupcat

You get what appears to be cake, but is actually a duck wearing a cake costume. "Don't ask." says the duck. Unfortunately, you ask. Horrible things happen.
I wish for a Diglett

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but then the Dorito taco then builds a civilization, and then they start to build a atomic bomb and then they declare nuclear war, in the end, the Dorito tacos have have won, then they start there new world order of Dorito taco (this reminds me of a fairly odd parents...........oh, never mind)

I wish my series "Sheldon and Mr.Randoms" could become a cartoon series on cartoonetwork

@ Ketchupcat: was that Duck a Ducklett?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire

Granted, but then cartoon network gets canceled and it was all because you wished for the show to be on cartoon network.Then all Adventure Time fans and Regular Show fans unite because they can't watch their favorite show anymore. They find out it was you who caused cartoon network to no longer exist and then they find you and FALCON PUNCH you through space time

I wish for infinity wonderful seasons of Adventure Time

Edited on by CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

Granted , you cant control your new powers and kill all your friends and family

I wish the golden nunchuck i got today was made of real gold

Sprite

Granted, it is made of stolen gold so the government comes, takes it everything you ever owned, takes all your familys things so they come and beat you, then they put you in jail and your bunk mate is JAR JAR BINKS!

I wish for Jar Jar to be likeable.

Edited on by Sprite

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

SheldonRandoms

Granted, Jar Jar then becomes the most likable thing ever, but even then, people still hate him, then @Sprite goes back to the genie and complains about his wish, then the genie said "Even all of my power could not make your wish come true"

I wish that Fred Rechid from Spongebob would get bigger roles on the show.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Granted, he now says "MY LEG!" 10 times per episode and now everyone hates him because he has become annoying.
I wish I had a giant pet tardigrade (look it up) that is fully trained and de-clawed

Ketchupcat

Granted, you get a donut. It is real, perfect, and delicious. You eat it, realizing that, in eating it, you have just made the best decision of your life. Then some guy comes up to you and punches you in the face.
I wish my parakeet could talk already

CrimsonFire

Ketchupcat wrote:

Granted, you get a donut. It is real, perfect, and delicious. You eat it, realizing that, in eating it, you have just made the best decision of your life. Then some guy comes up to you and punches you in the face.
I wish my parakeet could talk already

It was worth it

Granted, It costs 19.99

I wish for a personal chef to prepare Cucumbers for me everyday

Edited on by CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but the chef never washes his hands

I wish I could draw better.

Sprite

Granted they are Cukes of Wrath! (see what I did there? huh... huh... Nothing? Wow.)
I wish for @3Dash to friend me...

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Ketchupcat

Granted, but your genie is hearing impaired. He thinks you said "mongoose that gives you stolen goods to get you in trouble". Have fun.
I wish i had NSMB U or Scribblenauts Unlimited

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but the games are broken.

I wish I had a kangaroo as a pet.

Ketchupcat

Granted, it comes with a free box jellyfish. The jellyfish is very affectionate and gives you a hug.
I wish there were more free games on the eShop

CrimsonFire

Granted, your 3ds then melts for no reason at all

I wish all the Fairy tail episodes i haven't seen magically goes into my brain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.