Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 5,461 to 5,480 of 7,762

ToastyYogurt

Granted, but it's half finished. Only have of the Pokemon are there, there are glitches and things that are supposed to be there but aren't, and the adventure lasts a whooping 5 minutes.

I wish I actually followed my own thread more often....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Pichuka97

Granted, now your tree grows random eplosives that EXPLODE!!!
I wish I had superpowers.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AlphaLink

Granted. You now have the ability to change into a single grain of sand at will! Have fun with your new powers!

I want a time machine!

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5435-8606
Friend Safari is Fighting: Meditite, Pancham and Hariyama!

Life is what you make it. Make it a giraffe.

ToastyYogurt

Granted, you now have X-Ray vision that you can't turn off. Now that you see through everything, it's hard to tell if there's something there. And the worst part is that when you close your eyes to go to sleep, your X-Ray vision looks through your eyelids, thus making you unable to sleep ever again.

EDIT: Whoops, got beat to the punch....
Well, if you want a Time Machine so much, why don't you just wish for one?
Well, let's say you did wish....
Granted, but it can only travel backwards in time, so you can't go back to your present.

I wish my previous wish was granted.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Pichuka97

Granted, now your time machine will send you back to 1955 at 88 miles an hour so now cant play your video games.
I wish for a WAY better 3DS that does anything.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AlphaLink

Destroyer: Granted, your life is now this thread!
Pichuka: Granted, it become sentient and leaves you to journey across the world...

I wish for the Hyrule Historia to be Localized!

LordTendoboy

@Pichuka97 Granted, but your 3DS now has "frickin' laser beams" attached to it's lid (you said you wanted it to do anything), and it burns a hole in your eyes when you look at it.

@AlphaLink Granted, but it gets localized by a bunch of idiots who don't know Japanese, and everything gets translated wrong.

I wish the above statement made sense.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

ToastyYogurt

LordTendoboy wrote:

@Pichuka97 Granted, but your 3DS now has "frickin' laser beams" attached to it's lid (you said you wanted it to do anything), and it burns a hole in your eyes when you look at it.

@AlphaLink Granted, but it gets localizinized by a bunch of bananas who don't know Japanese, and everything gets translated right.

Granted, but it already made sense, so I had to do the reasonable thing and make it not make sense.

I wish for cotton candy clouds that rain chocolate milk, minus the rest of the chaos that could come with it.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

lonlon-milker

Granted, but the clouds are in the sky so you cant get them and the milk is sour

I wish that chocolate was free and that the world would not get fat by eating it

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

GuardianKing

Destroyer64 wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

@AlphaLink Granted, but it gets localizinized by a bunch of bananas who don't know Japanese, and everything gets translated right.

Granted, but it already made sense, so I had to do the reasonable thing and make it not make sense.

I wish for cotton candy clouds that rain chocolate milk, minus the rest of the chaos that could come with it.

Granted, but the crops around the world can't grow because it's raining chocolate milk, animals are unable to eat fresh crops and eventually starve, causing widespread famine across the world, a second "Black Death", massive loss of all population on Earth (plants and animals), resulting in either the self-destruction of the Earth, or a devastated human race relying solely on synthetic foods filled with diseases and eventually leads to a zombie apocalypse (or something like that...)

NintyPuristZack wrote:

Granted, but as soon as people play them, they lose all interest in The Legend of Zelda franchise. Thus, Nintendo ceases to produce another Zelda game.

Don't ever say things like that! shivers

Destroyer64 wrote:

Granted, but it's half finished. Only have of the Pokemon are there, there are glitches and things that are supposed to be there but aren't, and the adventure lasts a whooping 5 minutes.

Kinda Like Sonic 06. Don't get me wrong, the story was great and the soundtrack was epic, but a glitch-filled experience botched what could have been the best Sonic game ever.

Edit: too slow---> granted, but there are widespread riots all over the planet of people trying to get free chocolate, there are massive dairy and cocoa shortages all over the worlds, peoples' taste buds are unable to taste anything else, and the government had to intervene and ban the production and consumption of chocolate.

I wish that Sony and Microsoft bail out of the console wars and SEGA returns, thus forcing Nintendo to really step up their games, widespread of their franchises and the return of the era when Sonic, Mario and Link were everywhere. (One can dream...)

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Granted, but nintendo loses the console war for no reason And people lose all faith in video games.
I wish the next poster has a day off tomorrow, like me.

IGOR!

LordTendoboy

ZeroX wrote:

Granted

I wish SEGA makes an awesome, complete, final version of Sonic adventure 3 and retextures Sonic Colors in HD in time for the launch of the Wii U.

Granted, but it's full of the same glitches and terrible camera / controls that plagued Sonic Adventure 1.

As for Sonic Colors, it looks amazing already.

I wish Sega would forget about Sonic '06 and kill off Silver and Blaze.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

CorporalPegasus

Granted. Its the only fun game on Earth now.
I wish the next poster becomes a pikachu.

IGOR!

GuardianKing

LordTendoboy wrote:

ZeroX wrote:

Granted

I wish SEGA makes an awesome, complete, final version of Sonic adventure 3 and retextures Sonic Colors in HD in time for the launch of the Wii U.

Granted, but it's full of the same glitches and terrible camera / controls that plagued Sonic Adventure 1.

As for Sonic Colors, it looks amazing already.

I wish Sega would forget about Sonic '06 and kill off Silver and Blaze.

Never! If they should kill someone, it should be Big the Cat or Cream. Those two have no plotline or any involvement in the series whatsoever, except just being there. Blaze and Silver have an awesome storyline in 06.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AlphaLink

Granted, the poster turns into a Pikachu and it runs away.
I wish the Club NIntendo Zelda posters weren't backordered....

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.