Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 7,763

StarBoy91

Granted, now everyone is envious of you

I wish I could make a fortune cookie

To each their own

Kagamine

granted, but you can only give bad fortunes and everybody hates you
i wish i would pass my chemistry exam tomorrow

Edited on by Kagamine

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

StarBoy91

Granted, but you won't be as lucky when it comes to taking your other exams

I wish I could make a very creative font style

To each their own

LzWinky

Granted, good sir, but you get distracted and forget how to do it

I wish I had bird wings for flying

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Colors

granted, but a farmer thinks you're a mighty devil descending upon him to eat his cattle, and shoots you down with a rifle.

I wish I had enough money for Uncharted 3 u_u

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Kagamine

granted but when you get home you open the case and there is no disk
i wish spotify premium was free

Edited on by Kagamine

Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

GamerZack87

Granted, but...uh...
What is "Spotify Premium"?
...but...uh...nothing else is free.

I hope everybody likes my Zelda anniversary thing I'm making...I wish...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Kagamine

granted, but they dont like any of your other projects/ideas.
(spotify is like netflix but for music, its usually free but offline mode and special albums are premium only for 4.99, its cool you should get the free version atleast (the free version has mostly everything). it has replaced itunes for me)
I wish that i could watch youtube at school on my laptop

Edited on by Kagamine

Some_Chords

StarBoy91

Granted, but you can't watch any other video-related website

I wish I could make a robot

To each their own

RoyalBlur

PeacefulLuma91 wrote:

Granted, but you can't watch any other video-related website

I wish I could make a robot

Granted but your robot is infused with a rebellious soul from the abyss of good bots gone bad and it turns upon thee and things aren't looking so good toward thee my friend.

I wish that I could find a Wardrobe through which to enter the fantastical realm of Nexon's Dragon Nest and thus investigate Lady Argenta's mysterious past and persona.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kagamine

granted but the servers crash, again, and you are lost forever in digital nothingness
i wish that a ps vita would randomly show up on my doorstep launch day

Edited on by Kagamine

Some_Chords

GamerZack87

Granted, but you find out later that the PS Vita was stolen from somebody else, and that it was bought from...GAME!!!!
Believe me, GAME stores where I live have had a shocking track-record, at least in my experience.

I wish for delicious takoyaki (octopus balls) on a stick with a side of teriyaki rice...mmm...

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. However, the Octopus was unfortunately not dead, and it strangles you and drags you under the ocean where you drown. The rice was quite excellent though!!!! lol

I wish Avatar: The Legend of Korra had not been delayed until 2012!!!! lol

@NintendoPurist: Yeah man!!!! The new Avatar series (the Last Airbender, not the big, blue space kitties lol) was supposed to debut in 2011, but it has now been pushed back to 2012!!!! But, the important thing is that it is coming, and it will be out pretty soon!!!! I'm excited!!!! WOOHOO!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

Granted, now it has been delayed until this November instead! >:3
Oh, wait...that wasn't exactly a corruption...eh, whatever.

I hope my birthday tomorrow is really awesome!...I wish...

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. But then America makes a new law saying that the day on which your birthday falls shall never be observed again!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! lol Well, at least you got to enjoy it one last time!!!!

I wish Pop'n Music was a lot easier to obtain in America!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

gamerforgod wrote:

Granted. But then America makes a new law saying that the day on which your birthday falls shall never be observed again!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! lol Well, at least you got to enjoy it one last time!!!!

Sucks to be an American then, cause I'm an Aussie, meaning I still have recognised birthdays!

Granted, but now videogames are hard to come by.

I wish for a luvverly fing.

CHINK

Chunky_Droid

You get 5 luvverly fingers, but they don't fing... oh wait there they go....

I wish this Save Point show on TV wasn't so blatant about what gaming companies pay them to say crap

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Granted, but now every other show talks about how much money the actors/hosts make, even the ones which don't earn any money!

I wish I had a unicorn...no, wait...I wish I had a hippogryph loyal only to me. :3
And I'll feed it...and I'll brush its fur...and I'll keep its hooves polished...and I'll take great care of it...and I'll name it Thunderos. x3

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. But it turns out that he lied to you about his loyalty, and he stabs you in the back (both metaphorically and physically)!!!! lol All of this happens while the U.S.A. and Australia become one country making all American laws applicable in Australia and vice-versa!!!! lol

I wish it was easier to type on Smart Phones!!!! lol

[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Granted, now typing becomes harder on keyboards again

I wish I could add a word to the dictionary

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.