Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 7,762

LordTendoboy

Granted, but the cheese is covered in mold.

I wish I could wish for everything I ever wished for. Wishful thinking...?

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

GamerZack87

Granted, you only ever wished for wishful thinking, so now all you can think about is wishing for things, but the only thing for which you think of wishing.is wishing for things, meaning you are now stuck in an infinite loop of no other thoughts.

I wish for TeeJay to have Cynder for his copy of Skylanders.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

Granted. But when you turn on Skylanders it actually turns out to be E.T. for the Atari!!!! lol

I wish I hadn't been away from this site for so long!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

LordTendoboy

gamerforgod wrote:

Granted. But when you turn on Skylanders it actually turns out to be E.T. for the Atari!!!! lol

I wish I hadn't been away from this site for so long!!!! lol

Granted, now you have a chip implanted in your brain that beams the website directly into your consciousness. Now NL is the only thing on your mind, constantly eating away at your brain until you go insane from the repetitive thoughts.

I wish Kirby's Epic Yarn was ported to the 3DS.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

GamerforGod

Granted. But it only happens in Japan, and you never learn to read Japanese, and you never get a Japanese 3DS!!!! lol (Just had to make sure I had all my bases covered there!!!! lol)

I wish I was married.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

Granted, you are now married...to this guy!

I wish I knew what battered bacon balls taste like...

CHINK

TheKingOfTown

Granted, but they taste so good that you go into a coma for the rest of your life.
I wish SpongeBob was actually funny like it used to be.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Granted, it's as funny as ever, you jerk! >: [
By the way, the corruption is that everybody thinks you're a jerk for not realising how funny it was in the first place...you jerk.

I wish new Adventure Time episodes would hurry up already and play on Cartoon Network in Australia!
Zacky needs to watch Fionna and Cake without resorting to illegally watching it online!

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. But you then move to America who decides to cancel the show, and Australia declares war on America making it impossible for you to import it from there, and then the rest of the world also declares war on America making it impossible for you to get it from anywhere (it is also going to be very difficult for you to live, which is also pretty sad)!!!! lol

I wish I never had to sleep!!!! lol

[url=ht...

FOREST_RANGER

Granted, but you got your wish by exposure to toxic waste that mutates you. Then everybody shuns you and the government just happens to mistake you for an alien, thereby taking you to Area 51 and never seeing your precious games ever again because you forgot about them and the government allows personal stuff in Area 51 for aliens.

I wish I could have a puppy (oh, and make it furry like a huskie puppy).

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

GamerZack87

Granted, you get the world's most vicious Pomeranian + Great Dane cross-breed dog.

I wish you won't have made the corruption you made to this wish.

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. But unfortunately your wish wasn't able to stop me from corrupting your wish!!!! lol It's like my Bub (my Grandpa) always said, "You can wish in one hand, and use the restroom in the other, and see which one gets filled up first!!!!" lol

I wish putting pictures to serve as the thumbnails for your iPod albums wasn't so tedious and didn't take as long!!!! lol

[url=ht...

pikku

Granted, now you can't do it at all.
I wish i never had to leave my zezzy:(

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

GamerforGod

Granted. But this only happened because you were surgically joined together like Siamese Twins which really makes it very difficult and uncomfortable for you to do anything!!!! lol

I wish that the new Avatar series (The Legend of Korra) would come out already!!!!

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

Granted, but...hold on a sec...there's a new Avatar series?! Well, uh...granted, but you get turned into a 6-inch-tall sky bison who can't fly.
We're talking about benders and not giant blue aliens, right?

I wish for this wish's corruptor to eat a big sammich.

CHINK

Reggie4Life

I wish my dog would stop frickin WHINING AT THE FOOT OF MY BED!!!!!!!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, dar...

GamerZack87

Granted, now it's an ogre who keeps growling at the foot of your bed and throwing faeces at you while you sleep.

I wish for my very own Shigeru Miyamoto action figure.

CHINK

StarBoy91

Granted, but you obtain the one and only copy of it, and many gamers will endlessly go after you for it and will try to take it for themselves

I wish I could cook

To each their own

Kagamine

granted, but you cannot cook well
i wish i had a more creative halloween costume

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

StarBoy91

Granted, it's so creative, that everyone will attempt to credit it as their own creation, and no one will believe you when you say you made

I wish I knew what else to wish for in this thread

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.