Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 7,762

Hokori

Granted but you become dehydrated

I wish for $200

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

StarBoy91

Granted, unfortunately it's counterfeit money

I wish I could create a rainbow

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but there's no pot o' gold at the end since you made it and not the sun's rays reflecting through water droplets!
You said your name (Otaku), right Otaku? I recognise the hiragana and some of the katakana from high school.
I wish for my Power Core Combiners fanscript to become popular on Seibertron.com.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

StarBoy91

Granted, now every other Seibertron member becomes jealous of your fanscript's sudden popularity
Hi =)

I wish I could make a travel brochure

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but it's a fictional brochure designed purely for entertainment factor (a brochure about holidaying in the ancient realm of Atlantis). Eventually, many travel centres and bookshops buy your novelty brochures, which sell for $2.00 each, prompting you to create more of them (some popular ones include The North Pole, Sparta, Troy and Mars City), which makes you a multi-millionaire overnight! You end up becoming 'Author to the People' due to your enormous contributions in charity work, landmark construction, nature preservation and donations for research into various diseases and ailments - you eventually help scientists cure several medical abnormalities including but not restricted to rheumatoid arthritis, several forms of Autism and two types of cancer (prostate and breast cancer). A number of thieves repeatedly try to break-in to your home and steal your riches, and so far you've lost $20,000 in gold and diamonds and a Wii containing every Nintendo-published VC title with 100% clear save files across the board, along with every Wii game ever made!

I wish StarBuddy would understand even one word of that wish.

CHINK

Punny

Granted, but now he understands nothing else!

I wish it was Thanksgiving already.

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

Granted, but now I won't have time to finish my art project
Nice corruption, NintendoBuddy =)

I wish I could use a fire hose

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but you accidentally set the toaster on fire. One thing leads to another, and you end up destroying half your house - kitchen included!

I wish StarBuddy didn't destroy half his house with a torrent of water from a fire hose.

CHINK

Morgana

Granted, but then he destroys the other half of his house.
I wish I had My Horse and Me 2

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

StarBoy91

Granted, but the DVD or Blu-Ray has a scratch on it, which prevents it from working properly

I wish I could see an owl from up close

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, one day Hoot flies into your face when he's being chased by a Yoshi!

I wish the cheese could stand with somebody else.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

Granted, but the other person is allergic to cheese, and his skin starts swelling up

I wish to write a song

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, it's called 'The Cheese Stands Alone', and it's just the chorus repeating over and over with 'Mmm-bu-buh'-style sounds breaking it up:

The Cheese Stands Alone! Bu-buh Mmm-buh!
The Cheese Stands Alone! Bu-buh Mmm-buh!
Everybody gone home! Bu-buh! Bu-buh!
'Cos the Cheese Stands Alone! Bu-buh Mmm-buh!

Naturally, it wins multiple Platinum singles...but the next single, 'Everybody Loves Pie and Pirates', causes cake-lovers and ninja-lovers to become enraged, meaning your career flops!

I wish I knew how I come up with these elaborate corruptions...

CHINK

StarBoy91

Granted, now you're not certain about anything else
Your corruptions are clever, NintendoBuddy =)

I wish I could participate in the olympics

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but Sculpting and Still-Life Art aren't Olympic events for at least another ten years!
Aw, thanks StarBuddy! :`(
I wish I knew how to make a 'crying' emoticon so I can express tears of joy online...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerforGod

Granted. But the tears end up electrocuting the internet, and now we can never use it again!!!! lol

I wish it wasn't so cold!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

Granted, but you need to fly down here, and all flights to Australia are booked-up for the next fifteen weeks!
Really defeats the purpose of coming here for Summer, doesn't it? By the way, it's nearly Summer here!
I wish I knew how to make a 'crying' emoticon without the need of repeating my previous wish.

CHINK

StarBoy91

Granted, now your family wants you to share all of your gifts
@NintendoBuddy - to make the crying emoticon, type in " : ' ( " [without spaces and quotation marks]

I wish I knew how to make origami

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, the first lesson is an origami piece of paper; the second lesson is an origami piece of paper folded in half (triangles); the third lesson is an origami piece of paper with four corners folded neatly; and the fourth lesson is an origami replica Tokyo Tower!...but you find the first three lessons so boring that you drop-out before learning how to make the Tokyo Tower model.

I wish everybody in NLife and CUAF could have their favourite Nintendo product autographed by its creator (aka Super Mario Galaxy 2 signed by Miyamoto-san, Super Smash Bros. or a Kirby plush toy signed by Sakurai-san, etc.)

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Granted, but only to find out the $5,000,000,000 deposit is due next week, with payments of $2x10^6,000,000,000 for every month afterwards.

I wish we didn't kill so many trees in school.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.