Posts 1 to 2 of 2

ItsFuzzyPickles

For more information, visit these links:
Main Page - MafiaWiki
Newbie Guide - MafiaWiki
Roles - MafiaWiki
FAQ - MafiaWiki
Commonly used abbreviations - MafiaWiki

Most of you are probably unfamilar with Mafia. This is a new game I want to introduce to the site and oh boy it is addicting.

Mafia is basically a game of logic where people attempt to catch Mafia member to save Town.

Mafia can get complicating pretty quick, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes really entertaining, possibly become one of your hobbies. This is Mafia at it's simpliest form:

There are two factions, Town and Mafia. Town are the majority uninformed people who are trying to get rid of the Mafia. Mafia are people who are the informed majority, which means they know what's going on. They are trying to overpower the Town and take it over.

There are three Phases, Day, Twilight, and Night.

Day is where people try to find who are the scums by using evidences against them and get them lynched. To vote for a person, do the Vote: [Insert Username] command. If you think we'll go nowhere with a lynch, do a Vote: No Lynch command. A majority willl result in a "No Lynch" and we go into Night. To lynch a person, we need a majority vote for that particular person. Once that is done, I will post the scene of the lynch and reveal the alignment and the role of that person. There is a deadline, thought, and Day deadlines can last at least ten days on Smash World Forums and three weeks or more on Mafiascum, although I'm planning on using Smash World Forums method. If a lynch has not been decided by the end of a Day, a No Lynch will occur. Once a lynch has been decided, we go into Twilight.

Twilight is where anyone (Even the person getting lynched) may talk about anything, but votes cannot be made as they are set in stone for the moment. This is before the lynch scene occurs. Once a person has been lynched, we go into Night and I reveal the role and alignment they were part of.

No one may speak in the thread during Night, but scums may talk privately on who to kill. They will tell me who to kill and when the next day occurs, I will reveal who died and what role and alignment they were part of.

This repeats until either Town or Mafia wins. Town wins by elminating all threats to town (AKA lynching all Mafia members) and Mafia wins if they become at least half.

Now running a game like this might be a problem, because we do not have a PM set-up. The only other solution to play Mafia games here is if we were to know each other e-mail address, and I'm kind of apprehensive about sharing e-mail address with people that they use, as some of you get frequent e-mail messages and you might miss a role PM from me if I sent it that way. The only good solution is for you to use your backup e-mail/alternate e-mail that you don't regularly use to help avoid accidents like this.

To sign-up for a Mafia game, sign up by using the /in command here. If we were to start hosting more games at a time, we could emphatize it even further by using the /in [Mod's games]/[Name's Mafia].

I will take sign-ups later if the PM problem can be modified well enough. If you're interested in the concept, let's cross out fingers that it'll work.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.