Forums

Topic: Let's write a story one word at a time

Posts 241 to 260 of 5,042

Punny

Ganon

I'm back (for the moment)!

Zach

SUDDENLY...

New rules recap: Only one post by a user in a row.
Story recap: Once there was ooze. Bleh! It BAP again, so walked around a green hill dragon who flew over a tower. Oven full of sushi biscuits which asploded into flavor octopuses which sprayed poison darts, hitting a wooden horse katana into the bottomless ocean pit of darkness filled with chaos beasts. These on the rocks soon will evolve into party formation. They will gundam many pieces until Hamstergeddon celebrations come soon. Never listen to tiny manticores who whisper quietly absurdities regarding pizza. Meowth has a strange trainer who was scared of dogs, which was sexy. Ash decided to intensify the shiny antidisestablishmentarianists of antidisestablishmentarianism. Meanwhile, Darkrai snorted soup on Susan, which made her have a seizure and so she stripped chicken octopi of magic thigh cleansers which were fantastic. Then you arrived at school frustrated because Teacher bombarded Principal's afro stash. He was searching; ugly beaver kid died. So, eventually revealing his deadly soot gun covered his "Whoa!" Is bull cr*p! All his wives rebelled against his family aneurysm. What? He burped monkeys against cows. Later an island bedroom wall with striped women: soon they will go to the city of Atlantis. Therefore, McLickens himself met the little washes mermaid. What the devil? Growled like a -- grabbing --. Idiots, while eating yesterday at dusk down a dark ally while playing a 3DS while jumping up into oblivion. DeVito XBox experience. Huh? Only zarf could save Princess Rosalina from the evil fibrous Claws of Ganon, Soul of Darkness. SUDDENLY...

Edited on by Zach

Zach

Twitter:

Kingbuilder

Imploded.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

gaminguy

evil

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

Morgana

Doctor

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

TLink9

Rainbow

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Rensch

princess

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

LzWinky

lzappearedandkilledeveryone!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Zach

New rule: No combining multiple words into one word! Continuing...

However,

Zach

Twitter:

StarBoy91

Penguin ['cause zkaplan is now the Penguin]

To each their own

LzWinky

zkaplan wrote:

New rule: No combining multiple words into one word! Continuing...

However,

What about posting multiple words?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

"Listen!" [as in the trademark Navi "Listen!"]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LzWinky

barsteward!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic