Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:09 BST
1. Name the countries that despite being a part of Europe, are not covered by NoE.
2. Name the countries in Europe that do not have a Club Nintendo.
3. Which countries are the worst to live in from a Nintendo perspective?
2. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:12 BST
Not this again!!! . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Dude just start importing already!! Sheesh. Club Nintendo is pretty s****y anyway.
What's this bit for again?
3. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:15 BST
That really does not have a whole lot do with one's overall knowledge about Nintendo.Oh, and 2. Scandinavia
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
4. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:16 BST
Thats one dedicated nintendo gamer.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
5. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:19 BST
3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921 GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z HoffkageMario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371
6. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:24 BST
paraguay? All of China? Least successful.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
7. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:25 BST
1. Name the countries that despite being a part of Europe, are not covered by NoE.2. Name the countries in Europe that do not have a Club Nintendo.3. Which countries are the worst to live in from a Nintendo perspective?
I'm sorry to say this, but I hope you don't end up in a mental institution one day just because of Nintendo. It's OK if you're mad, but don't threaten yourself on moving just because of this. Do you have MyNintendo where you live?
Who Are You?
8. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:25 BST
1. Not gonna answer.2. Not gonna answer.3. Not gonna answer.
Thanks for letting me participate in this questionnaire.
Edited on Sun 18th October, 2009 @ 22:26 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
9. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:27 BST
I don't live in Europe, so I have no clue.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
10. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:29 BST
I used to live in Europe, it was great. Now, each summer, I revisit it to visit relatives and go to famous locales (Pisa, Florence, Rome, etc...). It's still great.
11. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 23:53 BST
Since we already know what your answers to the questions are, N64 Gamer, I think this thread is done.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.