Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 801 to 818 of 818

bobhobob

Hey, a second time around eh?
Alright, im game.
Who's gonna change the title from now on?
What happened to chobocogoldfish?
What is the flavor of the Juicy Fruit: Juicy Secret gum? I must know.
Do you watch Adventure Time?
Is your skin really green like Muscle Man's?
I'm probably going to end up on the hotseat after all these questions, aren't I?

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Kyloctopus

Well Bobby, I'd love to be in charge of the Hotseat, however, only Mr. Goldfish and NL Editors can do all the titles and such.
I've seen Mr. Goldfish around the site, he's been ignoring us and our pleads to revive this, instead he'd rather play FF13:2
If I tell you, you'd never look at the Power Puff Girls the same ever again.
Yes I do watch adventure time (A little too much if you ask Starchy)
No but I do have certain other aspects of muscle man. Me takes off shirt right now
No I love questions, no matter how personal they are (not to mention your pretty bland)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

bobhobob

bland, eh? i guess ill try to step things up...
but not now. i feel sick, i just want to sleep, and someone else should get a turn.
if anyone is still out there...
forever alone

bobhobob

bobhobob

May I claim rights to this forum and reboot it?

bobhobob

Reala

Bobhobob wrote:

Well you can't claim this thread exactly only the thread creator or a nl staff member can change the title for example, I think its best to let this thread die it was fun while it lasted but it looks like its run its course, the only way I see it being able to possibly being revived is if a new thread is started by someone who would be willing to keep it up to date and obviously copy and paste who had a turn on the original thread already so its a proper continuation, and leave this thread be or maybe even lock it linking to the new thread, but as I said I think its ran its course already personally.

Reala

bobhobob

Reala wrote:

Bobhobob wrote:

Well you can't claim this thread exactly only the thread creator or a nl staff member can change the title for example, I think its best to let this thread die it was fun while it lasted but it looks like its run its course, the only way I see it being able to possibly being revived is if a new thread is started by someone who would be willing to keep it up to date and obviously copy and paste who had a turn on the original thread already so its a proper continuation, and leave this thread be or maybe even lock it linking to the new thread, but as I said I think its ran its course already personally.

jeez, that sounds like a lot of work.
ill put it under consideration...

bobhobob

mamp

The hotseat sounds kinda fun but I'd be too busy to keep it going so someone has to

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Syrup

Since I have too much free time on my hands, I would love to participate. I would draw all of my responses, as opposed to typing them.
But, it seems that it may be too late for me to even join in.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Untitled

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kyloctopus

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Pancakes or Waffles?

I like Pancakes better, they look better on my head (wait, your supposed to eat those things?)

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

the_shpydar

Emris wrote:

You people have the power to bring back this forum if you can come into agreence, stop your senseless arguing, this thread has died cause of you poor thread, either come together and bring it back, or bury it.

/me hugs Emmy and proceeds to dig thread-grave

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Kyloctopus

I guess I'll grab my golden shovel as well (I put it in the ground for a week and it suddenly turned golden)
If anyone else wants a crack at that seat by all means, do so.
you were warned about harassing that particular user, please stop — TBD
I'm verry sorry Mr. Dragon/Harassed User I promise no more of this uneeded act.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

CommanderAudio

Waffles

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Lunapplebloom

Man, what happened to this place? This was supposed to be a great thread, and now it's falling apart. @Vaynilla_Ice's gif is right, it's like beating a dead horse. But I would go with @RevolverFlare for having the position, if this ever gets going again.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

Applejacklove wrote:

Man, what happened to this place? This was supposed to be a great thread, and now it's falling apart. @Vaynilla_Ice's gif is right, it's like beating a dead horse. But I would go with @RevolverFlare for having the position, if this ever gets going again.

Agreed. Someone should either close this thread, or we get a new manager of this thread. @Vaynilla_Ice 's gif summed it up perfectly.

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.