Showing 1 to 20 of 81
1. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:39 BST
PONIES FOR ALL!
Yes, even you. You're welcome.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:39 BST
3. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:40 BST
I feel another mega-hit thread coming on...
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
4. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:40 BST
YAY!1!!You actually kept your drunken promise EDIT: I claim the first second third! Can mine speak? Like Samuel L. Jackson?
Edited on Mon 7th September, 2009 @ 21:42 by tylero09
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
5. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:40 BST
Can mine have wings?
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
6. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:42 BST
Whee, ponies for all!
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
7. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:43 BST
I like Prosody! He's silly!
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
8. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:45 BST
Rule one - ponies cannot speak. They can only murmur, and sound like an idling lawnmower when doing so.
Rule two - ponies cannot have wings. They have skis instead.
Rule three - drunken promises can only be fulfilled whilst still drunk. Time for vodka!
9. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:45 BST
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
10. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:45 BST
I like him because of his silly attributes as well. On a relevant note, I'm capable of horsebackriding, so I might manage.
Edited on Mon 7th September, 2009 @ 21:47 by WanderFan91
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
11. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:47 BST
Ponies have skis?! I'll have mine with skis, plz.
12. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:47 BST
ok in that case i shall take my pony right now! Weee skiing on a pony is awesome! and it can mow my front lawn!
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
13. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:47 BST
CURSES iv been foiled again! Can I have a wyvern then?
14. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:48 BST
The ones with skis aren't getting shipped until next week. Until then we've got two ponies with rollerskates and one wearing Heelies. They were a real pain to fit.
15. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:49 BST
How long untill the unicorns are in?
16. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:49 BST
Well, I suppose a skiing pony will have to do
EDIT: Dibs one of the two with roller-skates instead
Edited on Mon 7th September, 2009 @ 21:50 by tylero09
17. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:51 BST
Unicorns are out until the EU approves the glue we use to attach thei... err... Unicorns are in next week
18. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:51 BST
I know what I'M having for dinner! Thanks, Prosody!
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
19. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:54 BST
@Prosody send me a regular one i have skiis and can melt to its feet
20. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 21:55 BST
@Sober Prosody: Look what you have done! I remember you saying something that implied you hated randomness. You are now confusing me!
PS: I want the one with heelies